any more news on missing cctv tapes?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
i read a while back ,that the cctv tapes had gone missing from michaels mansion,why has the news on that dissappeared completely,this is indeed strange because i would have thought these tapes would be of the upmost importance,
has anyone heard anything?

i was wondering too. this could be the most important evidence.

But is it a fact or rumours that these tapes have dissapeared? though there are no facts in this 'case' but one - MJ is not with us :(

i don,t know if its rue or not about the tapes going missing,but i do know that since i heard about it nothing has been mentioned about them,

i read a while back ,that the cctv tapes had gone missing from michaels mansion,why has the news on that dissappeared completely,this is indeed strange because i would have thought these tapes would be of the upmost importance,
has anyone heard anything?

I know what you mean, news on a lot of it has faded away like Murray's behaviour that day etc... I haven't heard anymore reports on the CCTV tapes.

You know those tapes weren't mention a lot. I starting to wonder if there was none or they got stolen purposely

Anyone know how many entrances/exits there were to that house? I've seen mention made about a guest entrance, and know the house had an underground garage. From an aerial ic I saw it looked like the entrance t the garage was directly off the main highway and not the main entrance.

Anyone know? I'm curious. I'd be very surprised if a home like that did only have one entrance to it

Anyone know how many entrances/exits there were to that house? I've seen mention made about a guest entrance, and know the house had an underground garage. From an aerial ic I saw it looked like the entrance t the garage was directly off the main highway and not the main entrance.

Anyone know? I'm curious. I'd be very surprised if a home like that did only have one entrance to it

I know there were at least two entrances. Otis from across the street went around the back gates once.

And I believe there was a third entrance if I remember correctly. I'll have to check his videos again to see.

And I KNOW FOR SURE their were cameras. Most definately, when Otis went to MJ's house, he was carrying a bag of small American flags to give to Michael, and he was standing near one of the entrances, and the voice through the speaker said "turn off your youtube camera please." So obvioulsy, there was a camera somewhere. I mean, it's MJ's house. Why wouldn't there be?

here's the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM8AWX2z-Go

Although they had outside cameras, I don't know about inside ones.

Last edited:
:hysterical:

haha love it wen hand pops out n grabs the bag

If you go on property websites you will see other houses in the area, what the norm security is fitted to the houses.

Any of you who live in America locally should try phoning up an estate agent, put on a posh voice and not specifically Michaels house but perhaps another in the area to find out what security is fitted in the home, this would give a general idea of security. Hide your number when dialling though........

There would have been security thou, even basic at entrances and vulnerable points - after all if you read the net there had been in previous years burglaries in the area so I imagine security was upped.

They would at least know who was entering, leaving, times etc and would have someone monitoring as otherwise security is pointless.

Therefore there is someone out there who would have seen things, people coming and going, they might have seen slight things happen which werent norm etc.

If that person is still alive, then they will know a lot.

um i think it faded away b/c some said mj had the cameras removed upon his arrival at the house. so that the cameras in his room and murray's room were not in working order

:hysterical:

haha love it wen hand pops out n grabs the bag

I just wonder if that was MJ's arm. Because the arm was not just white, but pale pale white....and skinny. When MJ's dancing he loses fat everywhere and I've seen a pic of him with an arm as skinny as that before....

I was trying to catch a glimpse of the hand to see if it was big like his but dang, that person moved so fast.

We need to take control of this situation. We are the ones that love Michael and know what :angel: and who he is. You will not tell us just anything and think we will just believe it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

They have really underestimated the love we have for Michael, our shitty. And they underestimated Michael. They thought he was so naive, but what the fail to understand is the power of love. And Michael gave it in abundance. They could never see where his true power lay. Why do we all love Michael soooo much? Think about it. Through his love for us (an unconditional love) he helped the ones that needed help, he inspired the ones that needed inspiration, he saved the ones that needed saving, he and helped those whom where lost find themselves. Really, I have read so many testimonials that tell how Michael literally saved them. Me, he has transformed. I now know what my purpose is in life, and through the grace of God I will fulfill my purpose. I owe Michael so much and I am positive a lot of you feel the same way. The love he gave us is so powerful. It is the type of love that God wants all of us to give. And we know it, that's why Michael's connection with us is so strong. The evil people that took Michael away from us can't even begin to comprehend it. And this is why we are so powerful and we have to channel that love that Michael gave us toward one central objective. That is, to not let these Murders get away with this. I know these people will have to stand before God and explain why they did what they did.

But, just one time I want to see justice served here on earth as well. :pray:

Michael deserves this from us. He gave us so much. These people took things to a whole other level and Now it is time we get on their level. They are playing for keeps. Michael is gone and he will NEVER come back. This is a reality.

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74045

I just wonder if that was MJ's arm. Because the arm was not just white, but pale pale white....and skinny. When MJ's dancing he loses fat everywhere and I've seen a pic of him with an arm as skinny as that before....

I was trying to catch a glimpse of the hand to see if it was big like his but dang, that person moved so fast.

I wondered the same thing too,perhaps it was MIchael because he is always fast.

um i think it faded away b/c some said mj had the cameras removed upon his arrival at the house. so that the cameras in his room and murray's room were not in working order
i don,t understand why he would have them removed if this is true,i thought michael was really security concious,

well the house had their own cameras. they suggested he removed those and put his own in. and he had cameras outside of his room at the ranch and only on in his room when he was away. so?

well the house had their own cameras. they suggested he removed those and put his own in. and he had cameras outside of his room at the ranch and only on in his room when he was away. so?
it,s just all very puzzling,because if he did have cameras,we might have got an idea of what went on that dreaded night,
but since then nothing has been mentioned.?????

There would be cameras at other points in the house - so would get to know the basics of people coming and going etc.

Also I would imagine cctv on the streets outside the house? So again the vehicles which come in and out and times.

Judging by that Murray was spotted arriving at 1am im betting the LAPD have them.

i would think that if that was Michael's arm the reporter would of said...hey Michael Jackson himself took the flags. and he would of had a lot more to say.

Remember that horrible martin bashir interview? well, in that suites, he had his own CCTV system on... so... i am sure mcihael had them on everywhere.... if police was indeed able to see when doctor murray arrived, they are some camera working, now, inside the premises is something else......... so, will see...... let's pray there is something for investigator to see....

omg! that video is so funny! I wish with all heart that it was Michael's arm and he just slammed the door in the guy's face! :lol: So well done!! :evil:
but, someone commented about that video and said "plus the speaker he speaks in, ISNT MICHAEL's HOUSE. but I'm tired of wondering what is true and what is not. so, whatever!!

well, yeah I started a thread a few weeks ago asking the same thing!! I think those tapes would solve the case! :scratch:
here it is if u wanna take a look:

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70985

Hugs!!

The police have CCTV footage of Murray arriving @ 1AM on June 25th. It was reported on TMZ from a warrant.

I've investigated this further, and have some news on this. Here are my posts from a different thread ( http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83248 ) yesterday:

As for the missing security tapes, every news item posted in this thread uses as its ultimate source a single National Enquirer story, J*cko Death Video Missing, including Nancy Grace, the CNN commentator. [Warning: link includes Michael's ambulance photo.] The other media coverage I found is all after this date, and usually credits the Enquirer...

I've searched the investigative unit forum posts, the news media mentioned (CNN, Headline News, Fox), and done a variety of other Google news searchs. I've been unable to find any reference to missing security or surveillance or CCTV video, cameras, or any related terms, that does not originate with that single July 15th National Enquirer tabloid story.

There's been a comment that someone thought she remembered stories pre-dating the National Enquirer story, but so far she's only found the Enquirer-copied stories.

Many of you internationally may not know that the Enquirer is the US's most famous tabloid, and is a laughingstock here. It has produced a couple real scoops over many years, where they've managed to capture evidence of politicians having affairs, but other than that they're known simply for fake celebrity and UFO-type news. When reporting on Michael since his death, they've printed only the usual fake garbage with unnamed sources. Their "missing death video" story also says that there is missing a supposed "large black suitcase that belonged to Jackson and was said to contain a secret stash of powerful drugs." They also "reported" other fake "missing" news such as his nose.

Nancy Grace, a commentator at CNN's Headline News, and Fox News are famous for repeating tabloid rumors, so the fact that they simply repeated the Enquirer story in no way confirms it, as someone here has said. They repeated that other junk too. They know enough not to mention the Enquirer, so they just say "some are saying", or "there are reports that" MJ's drug stash, or nose, or death video, is missing. Such language is well-known code in the U.S. for "I'm just repeating tabloid rumors but don't want to admit it."

So, is anyone aware of a news story about this from before July 15, or that is post-July 15 with information that is not simply based on the Enquirer? Meanwhile, we have to conclude there's no basis for the missing video rumor. Hope this has been helpful.

I cannot PROVE this, ok, and this is only a part of investigations that do not depend on this info for accuracy. (Even if I could, I wouldn't post here. . . because research is, ultimately, not FOR fans and nothing needs to be "proven" to fans at this point. Now does it. . . . ) After the announcement on June 25, I moved from computer to tv, and back again. Didn't sleep for a few days, actually. I KNOW I heard about the missing tapes on CNN (not Nancy Grace. I think it was Anderson Cooper?) I have excellent "recall," and always have had. I heard this many different times, and then it totally vanished from TV. I think the Enquirer story enbellished on that, over two weeks later. I've Googled extensively (as I did during the trial) and can't find any transcripts about the "missing tapes" from those first days. Actually very little of what is reported on CNN is transcribed. Sometimes LKL, but that is not where I heard it. So "we" cannot prove that info. So either the tapes are truly gone, or the LAPD have them. It's one of those two things, and we'll have to hope that the police have them. . . .

The LAPD have been playing this very closely and have had a good handle on suppressing leaks from the investigation. This either means they are doing. . . not much . . . .or that they are doing a wider/deeper investigation. I hope that's the case.

One thing people must understand is that very little of what is going on with "investigations" is actually posted HERE? That simply would not be wise, for reasons that should be totally obvious.

Some fans seem to have a lot of emotional investment in wanting simple answers and that it was only the incompetence of one doctor that led to Michael's death. Ultimately, what some fans want does not MATTER that much, and will not stop "us," those who are investigating deeply. What matters is that the truth be known, whatever that might turn out to be. Not really FOR fans at this point, but for Michael's children and family. No matter how many words are thrown at the idea that Michael's death was simple and the work of ONE man, that changes reality not, one, bit. I do believe now that the truth will come out.

Back