any more news on missing cctv tapes?

Grrr, and I read an National Enquirer article last June I think, that said that guards took away the tapes and other medications from the house in a black suitcase before police arrived..grrr...where are those tapes? Surely they going missing should be a sign things are more complicated than they want us to believe

Grrr, and I read an National Enquirer article last June I think, that said that guards took away the tapes and other medications from the house in a black suitcase before police arrived..grrr...where are those tapes? Surely they going missing should be a sign things are more complicated than they want us to believe

That reminds me: the family entered the house before the police. To me this is completely wrong. If the family suspected of murder, they should never have entered the house before the police and the police had a duty not to allow this.

Ok.... the family entered the house and the whole scenario of events has changed. :ph34r:

That reminds me: the family entered the house before the police. To me this is completely wrong. If the family suspected of murder, they should never have entered the house before the police and the police had a duty not to allow this.

Ok.... the family entered the house and the whole scenario of events has changed. :ph34r:

you are correct..I read and heard about that too...I think it was Latoya and Janet that went into the house. I agree that house was a crime scene...if they went into the house WHO else entered the house without anyone's knowledge?...makes me wonder.

you are correct..I read and heard about that too...I think it was Latoya and Janet that went into the house. I agree that house was a crime scene...if they went into the house WHO else entered the house without anyone's knowledge?...makes me wonder.
Yes, the police not had control. :scratch:

If from the beginning they believed was a murder, I believe that the family told police on June 25 (or no??? :scratch:). :smilerolleyes:

I remember seeing a video of the trucks outside the house and men in and out of the house and putting all things/mobile Michael in trucks.

:ph34r:

With so much dang security, how come none of them called police and ordered for them to come and surround the house quickly with tape before anyone came???

Seriously, no one knew Michael was dead?? NO ONE. The heater turned up all the way, the body their for hours, NOT one of the security just KNEW that Michael was gone? And with paramedics saying they should declare him gone there....NONE of them even FELT that Murray was suspicious, that ANYTHING was suspicious. Like I said, I don't trust that security. Especially the newer ones hired for that exact night, and ONLY that night.

And you know, if a manager can fake his loyalty to Michael, then so can security.

The only person who probably knew something was grave wrong was Paris screaming for her father. And by that point, she didn't even know one fifth of what security knew.

I think the REAL conspiracy, is saying that Michael WASN'T murdered.

Last edited:
By sheer instinct,I believe the missing tapes contain:

a. Murray leaving the house
b. People coming in from the rear gates
c. Tohme's moves around the house
b. the entire death scene of Michael

Harvey Levine talked about the tapes. TMZ Live 03/23

He said "I dont think there was any securitytapes in HIS house, in the neighbourhood there was an issue.. I dont think they found anything on those"

He said "I dont think there was any securitytapes in HIS house, in the neighbourhood there was an issue.. I dont think they found anything on those"

There were DEFINATELY some OUTSIDE and AROUND his house. What happened to those tapes? Where are they? Who took them? And why?

Of course Michael had cameras inside and outside the house and think it would be impossible to find the tapes or just the camera was not working.

In the neighborhood had a problem... it is knowing too much. lol! Harvey could have said what was the problem. lol!

By sheer instinct,I believe the missing tapes contain:

a. Murray leaving the house
b. People coming in from the rear gates
c. Tohme's moves around the house
b. the entire death scene of Michael

I agree with you because now that we have heard about Murray stopping CPR on Michael...he also could of gotten rid of the tapes as well. This would not surprise me.

Would Murray even know where those tapes were? And if he got someone from security to help him, who would that be since it seems MJ's 3 main security personnel has turned against Murray. If they are doing such, they would have to know at least if there were tapes. Hopefully they have told the police info about this.

I agree with you because now that we have heard about Murray stopping CPR on Michael...he also could of gotten rid of the tapes as well. This would not surprise me.

Precisely! Now that we know Murray tried to hide the vials,it only makes sense for him to hide the tapes as well.
What's the point of covering his traces if he was recorded doing so?

I tried scanning back through this thread looking for confirmation that there were security cameras/tapes in Michael's room or Murray's room, and that they were always on. Has it even been confirmed which bedroom he was in? Without a doubt there must have been outside and even some inside security cameras. If there were security tapes running in whichever room Michael was in, then someone has them. Could be authorities, or could be any one of the characters in this mystery.

Then there is the possibility that Michael did not have security tapes running continuously when he was in his room(s), something that was mentioned early in this thread. While at NVL the security cameras were utilized in his room only when he was gone, supposedly.

So many possible scenarios to speculate on without concrete facts, it boggles the mind. Perhaps someday we will have concrete answers- until then, all I can do is think in all directions for clues/info/answers.

Edit. Something else that crossed my mind, would Michael have wanted a camera rolling while he was being given Propofol? How much did he want it kept on the downlow, or would he have wanted it filmed for his own security while receiving it? If he trusted CM enough to have him administer it, would he fear someone leaking the security tapes and choose not to have the tapes running while he was being sedated? So many questions- some day perhaps there will be answers.:(

Last edited:
I tried scanning back through this thread looking for confirmation that there were security cameras/tapes in Michael's room or Murray's room,
there wont be cameras in the actual bedroom imo thats not really logical .never now what might be filmed! there were cameras outside and maybe there were cameras inside the house aswell. you would have thought whoever lived in that place b4 or whoever owned it might have mentioned something. the whole tape things came from the tabloids anyway so i take it with a large pinch of salt

Precisely! Now that we know Murray tried to hide the vials,it only makes sense for him to hide the tapes as well.
not really logical. the tapes would be on monitors in a security office more than likely. no way for murray to go to that office and find them.security was there that morning he only came down to call for prince (according to the chef) after everything happened

Has it even been confirmed which bedroom he was in?

I think it was confirmed that he was in the bedroom upstairs.. if this makes any help. LOL.

Apparantly he had a bedroom downstairs and one upstairs. Didnt the criminal complaint that the DA filed reveal that?

I think it was confirmed that he was in the bedroom upstairs.. if this makes any help. LOL.

Apparantly he had a bedroom downstairs and one upstairs. Didnt the criminal complaint that the DA filed reveal that?

Thanks for answering, but what I meant was Michael in his room or Murray's room? Murray had his own room upstairs as well if we are to believe reports, in fact weren't there pics of his room, bed, etc? Early on there was speculation that Michael was actually in Murray's room and on his bed when found, paramedics arrived, etc.

There may have been official confirmation that Michael was indeed in his own bed/bedroom, but that may have been something I missed in the deluge of reports, rumors, etc.

And I agree with elusive, if indeed there were security cameras running it's quite likely there was a feed to the security people or some base somewhere. All in all, guess I'm not convinced that there are tapes of what went on that were taken by Murray, although can't rule anything out with so little confirmed info given to the public.

afterthought: what would be the purpose of having security cameras running if someone was not observing/monitoring them? For Michael's security, what would be the point of having cameras running and say someone did try harming Michael, how would anyone know that until after the fact if the tapes had to be removed from his room and then examined? Am I making any sense? Hard to put into words what I mean.

Last edited:
Thanks for answering, but what I meant was Michael in his room or Murray's room? Murray had his own room upstairs as well if we are to believe reports, in fact weren't there pics of his room, bed, etc? Early on there was speculation that Michael was actually in Murray's room and on his bed when found, paramedics arrived, etc.

There may have been official confirmation that Michael was indeed in his own bed/bedroom, but that may have been something I missed in the deluge of reports, rumors, etc.

It's in the autopsy report, I think early on report, Michael was in another room that was on the same floor of your room "official" and what I remember, it was not the room of the Murray.

afterthought: what would be the purpose of having security cameras running if someone was not observing/monitoring them? For Michael's security, what would be the point of having cameras running and say someone did try harming Michael, how would anyone know that until after the fact if the tapes had to be removed from his room and then examined? Am I making any sense? Hard to put into words what I mean.
i would presume u would have a security office like anywhere where theres lot of camera and u have someone watching the multiple screens.the tapes wouldnt be moved from his room the tape machine would be in the security office

They are all missing. Right?
no the police have the tapes that show ppl arriving/leaving the house. nothings been mentioned about any others bar whats been talked about here

Ok, let's suppose the video was not protocolled material meant to be kept by someone.
But the security tapes?
They were supposed to be kept and archived, that's what they are all about.
So investigation is supposed to get to the bottom of this: who was responsible for them, who may have removed them and why.
This of course would open the can of worms.
If no issue of missing material is brought up during trial, the prosecution will conveniently "forget" to mention it.

You're right.

Don't worry. These tapes MUST be brought up during trial. I don't see why not because ANYONE can go up and question the tapes, at least those going up in his defense.

They need to ask each security the last time they were in the room, and if others would go into the rooms and the last time they entered if so.

In a new interview, fans submitted a question to Eddie Jones about the security tapes. Eddie says "that has got to be the number one question. Where in the heck are the video tapes?"

Brian says "The information I have recieved is that the police have surveilance tapes. The tapes have not yet been turned over to Conrad Murray. And they have been kept by the LA police authorites for now more than a year. That is wrong.....The video tapes of the people coming and going from his home have now been surpressed over a year. We haven't seen so much secrecy since Princess Diana died. Something's wrong with that."

So the tapes WERE NOT STOLEN, if Brian is right.

Anyways, at the end of the video, Eddie spoke to Brian about asking the Chief of Police, whom he has a connection with, if they could see those tapes. And he said, as a lawyer, Brian shouhld have the right to see the tapes. Brian then says the whole world has the right.

Last edited:
Is he talking about the missing parts or whatever was left to be seized by LAPD after they decided to raid the house?

In a new interview, fans submitted a question to Eddie Jones about the security tapes. Eddie says "that has got to be the number one question. Where in the heck are the video tapes?"

Brian says "The information I have recieved is that the police have surveilance tapes. The tapes have not yet been turned over to Conrad Murray. And they have been kept by the LA police authorites for now more than a year. That is wrong.....The video tapes of the people coming and going from his home have now been surpressed over a year. We haven't seen so much secrecy since Princess Diana died. Something's wrong with that."

So the tapes WERE NOT STOLEN, if Brian is right.

Anyways, at the end of the video, Eddie spoke to Brian about asking the Chief of Police, whom he has a connection with, if they could see those tapes. And he said, as a lawyer, Brian shouhld have the right to see the tapes. Brian then says the whole world has the right.

So we have no idea if they have all the tapes, or what the tapes they have show. I believe we should be able to find out both of those answers, and we might during the trial.
If not, I am going to start writing letters to everyone involved, asking. I have a lot of questions that need to be answered!

IMO Maria is right----what exactly does LE have on tape? With no crime scene declared immediately, anyone could have taken whatever was there--whether it was on tape or hard drive---there was a huge time lapse between the hours right before Michael died and when LE finally got to Carolwood. LE does have some footage--the footage showing Murray's car being on property--but it still leaves the question--do they have anything else?

I was thinking, it is possible to have taken the tapes during that night of the 24th or in the early morning hours before or around 10:00.

The ONLY security that night and in the early morning hours was Muhammad and the "extra security".

Alberto Alvarez arrived at Michael's house at 10:20 AM. Michael Amir Williams was on his way to the house around 11:30 AM.

I was thinking, it is possible to have taken the tapes during that night of the 24th or in the early morning hours before or around 10:00.

The ONLY security that night and in the early morning hours was Muhammad and the "extra security".

Alberto Alvarez arrived at Michael's house at 10:20 AM. Michael Amir Williams was on his way to the house around 11:30 AM.

That is exactly what I think happened Kasume! Anything incriminating is gone and was gone way before the 911 call IMO. Security was tripled JUST that night---it is very plausible that those involved took everything (and that includes any Wills that Michael may have had at the house)---that security detail must have been doing something?

someone told me that the type of security system Michael had was the one that was connected to a phone line.

(I was also having this discussion with MJJF a while back)

So I looked up more on the tapes and read that the majority of households today in America who have cctv still have that kind of sytem, one that's connected to the phone line.

This could explain the fact that Michael's phone lines weren't working that night. Was someone doing something?

And IF the stories are true about problems with Michael's phone line before the 25th, it's possible that someone may have been "testing."

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glen-rock-pa/TDO18F88DPFFVHH6I

someone told me that the type of security system Michael had was the one that was connected to a phone line.

(I was also having this discussion with MJJF a while back)

So I looked up more on the tapes and read that the majority of households today in America who have cctv still have that kind of sytem, one that's connected to the phone line.

This could explain the fact that Michael's phone lines weren't working that night. Was someone doing something?

And IF the stories are true about problems with Michael's phone line before the 25th, it's possible that someone may have been "testing."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glen-rock-pa/TDO18F88DPFFVHH6I

Good point. Could you post the whole article? The link doesn't work. Thanks.

Back