All THIS IS IT Tracklist/Setlist discussion in here [Merged]

Re: Question about the Set List for TII

Arty...and everyone else that is always on and on and on about Michael lip synching...
Michael rehearsing LIVE -The Way You Make Me Feel. June 3rd.
Video @ my Facebook - Sandy Stadler
Just one of many we heard ALL LIVE over few months of rehearsals.
Thank you Nathalie & Fred for recording.
:(
Missing Michael.........

Sandy, I sent a friend request to your facebook. I hope you accept, I would love to see this video :D

Set to private. Not to be posted on youtube.

Last edited:

These were the songs that were part of the show for sure (among others that were not described) , Leslie Hu confirmed them:

Wanne Be Startin' Somethin'
Jam
They Don't Care About Us
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
The Way You Make Me Feel
Dirty Diana
Black or White
Jackson 5 Medley
Off the Wall
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Dangerous
Thriller/Threatened medley
Beat It
We are the World
Earth Song.
Billie Jean
Will you be there
Heal the world

this is a beautiful list....no you are not alone though???.......well it doesn't matter now anyway>>.a;crY::cry:

Paisley777 may i please create a new thread regarding your video??

Sandy, that video was the best thing that's happened to me all week . . . I got kind of giddy. Thank you so much for sharing.

I'm not sure how to feel about these set lists. I would have thought "Remember The Time" would have made it to be honest since we never really got to see that performed. And people were going crazy for "Who Is It" so its odd not seeing that. Theres also a serious lack of Invincible songs. And I kinda expected to see songs we have never seen performed or haven't in years. Besides songs like "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" which of course would be there.

That's not to say I don't like the list. I just kinda expected other things. Seeing "Dirty Diana" was nice though.

Arty...and everyone else that is always on and on and on about Michael lip synching...
Michael rehearsing LIVE -The Way You Make Me Feel. June 3rd.
Video @ my Facebook - Sandy Stadler
Just one of many we heard ALL LIVE over few months of rehearsals.
Thank you Nathalie & Fred for recording.
:(
Missing Michael.........

edit: You should just be able to see it without friend requesting me. I don't have it set to private. (rather not have a flood of friend requests.)

so cool - thank you for posting that!

Paisley777, can you please post the link regarding the vid.
thank you for recording.

I'm just happy to see Mike perform Dirty Diana. I'm not really bothered of this whole rehearsal footage I love to see a genius at work.

the sad part is I hope the footage contains a bunch of songs that Mike rehearsed coz' this is his last.

errr,I can't see that video in your facebook. Can someone help me,plz,I am new to facebook...

wow thank you so much for sharing that video!

Do you have a facebook account? I searched her name but at first I didn't see anything on her wall until I refreshed

Yes but when i refresh - nothing.I sent he invite but nothing.Just her friends i can see..I'm going to cryyyyyyy

Yes but when i refresh - nothing.I sent he invite but nothing.Just her friends i can see..I'm going to cryyyyyyy

Just click on her WALL. It's there. I couldn't see anything at first either

Please help meeeeeee.I'm in histeriaaaaaaaaaa.. i want to see this so mychhh.

Can you sent me a direct link to the video on her wall or direct link to that wall you see.My wall is just her friends and nothing more...its so depressing i can't see it

Sandy only shares certain information with everyone. - thats what it says.

I saw ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt - he sounddddddddddddddddddddddddd amazingggggggggggggggggg............. Omg like i'm hearing the 1988 wembley vocals!!!!!!!!!

I saw ittttttttttttttttttttttttttt - he sounddddddddddddddddddddddddd amazingggggggggggggggggg............. Omg like i'm hearing the 1988 wembley vocals!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you finally saw/hear it. I don't know what's with FB sometimes :)
They were so lucky!

I cried happy tears... Oh gooood!

You can feel the energy just by listening to that video! I got goosebumps! I want to jump into that video :(

Really...thank you so much for this Paisley777

Paisley 777 - What other songs did you hear live over the last few months

please provide a list :)

and did u actually see any of the rehearsals not just overhear them ?? :)

I heard about the bed situation, it did say it was for dirty diana... but when I read it reminded me more of the bed scene in the billie jean video.

reading about the set list makes it sound like its still actually happening.. i nearly get excited about what its all gona be like, then i remind myself it aint going to be..

Did anyone else hear about this?

Last edited:

The bed magic was intended for Dirty Diana as far as I heard.

Tracking list for THIS IS IT

Could somebody tell me the tracking list of the songs that should had been performed on the show. I lost the thread where it was called out of my eyes.

Back