Keep Your Head Up( from the new album)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not releasing this one.

And the album will do great in charts.
And I will be paying even more for buying song by song... I guess lol

Lol, I know Sony is releasing it, but it does not change anything :) I'm still going to enjoy the album.... anyway, I think you are right the album will be a big hit...

I will make this very simple, I respect ALL opinions, and I'm happy that alot of people are enjoying the song, and I truly hope the album does break a record (I am buying a copy) cause it's for Michael's legacy... but, there is no way in hell that anyone is gonna make me believe that this song is Michael Jackson! At least with Breaking News we had the argument that it dosen't sound like him cause Michael enhanced his voice like in 2000 Watts, but this time around we have a ballad, and never EVER has Michael enhanced his voice in a ballad! If you put together all of his ballads it's all ONE SAME voice... Michael Jackson's crystal magical voice! And his voice never changed after invincible, we have the proof with TII, when he sings acapella IJCSLY and Human Nature he has the same voice as his past albums... so for someone to listen to "Keep Your Head Up" and say that this is Michael's pure voice without enhancement, clearly dosen't know Michael's voice... and for those that believe it's him with enhancement, remember that Michael NEVER did that with his ballads! I think I have finally realised why Sony is doing this, but do not want to talk about cause it will start up a lot of crap, and I don't want to bring the forum down. That's all I have to say on this, I'll remain silent from here on, and I will buy the album to support Michael's legacy and his children!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back