Murray Trial - 29 September - Day 3 - Discussion

Re: Murray Trial - 29 Septemer - Day 3 - Discussion

Right everybody I think we should have a "sustained" count for the defence today :p Put your guesses here and who ever gets the closest number gets a green sustainability badge ;)

^LMAO!! Every time I hear objection or sustained it makes me smile a little. I hope I'll be able to watch the entire session today :(

who is testifying today?

Guna miss the first 3 hours due to work today. Will be watching from 8pm UK time.

who is testifying today?

Got this from CNN

"Two paramedics who responded to a delayed call for help at Michael Jackson's house, the singer's chef and his head of security are lined up to testify for the prosecution Thursday in the trial of Jackson's doctor.

Witnesses Thursday will tell about chaos the day Michael Jackson died"

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/?hpt=ju_c1

So according to CNN its the paramedics, Kai Chase and Alberto Alvarez I guess.. although Alberto wasnt head of security (Faheem was)

Are we only a few days in it feels like week/months already. sick of having my stomach permanantky in knotes since monday. i feel sick all the time and have no appetiate

Thanks

from his facebook
timestamp='1317300433' post='1886519']
My lawyer Garo Ghazarian issued the following statement yesterday based on what Mr. Ch
ernoff said in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray:

"The preposterous allegations made about Dr. Klein by Mr. Chernoff are merely an attempt to whitewash the facts surrounding the death of his friend Michael Jackson while under the management of Dr. Conrad Murray.

Any medical professional who understands Demerol knows that addiction to that drug requires the drug to be repeatedly administered around the clock and the need for increased dosages to maintain the effects of the drug. There were no traces of Demerol in Michael Jackson's autopsy or toxicology reports.

The Demerol was used to relieve pain during medical procedures and it could not addict Mr. Jackson to the drug, based on the manner it was administered. In fact, the public can see in those released medical records that in the final weeks of Michael's life, those injection dosages of Demerol actually decreased. This is not consistent with being addicted to this drug.

The public has been misled to believe that the number of doses of Demerol were far greater than were actually administered by Dr. Klein. The absence of any Demerol found at Mr. Jackson's home indicates absolutely that Mr. Jackson was not addicted to Demerol.

My client's practice was evaluated by the authorities and he was cleared of any wrong doing related to the death of his friend Michael Jackson."

source- Facebook
[/quote]

oh God. Sounds like another difficult day :(

I heard last night about yesterdays testimony and I can't believe what they say about Michael being intoxicated on tape. I don't buy that at all and the defense say he killed himself? That's BS. Michael would never kill himself like that. I have to keep on ranting about it.

I heard last night about yesterdays testimony and I can't believe what they say about Michael being intoxicated on tape. I don't buy that at all and the defense say he killed himself? That's BS. Michael would never kill himself like that. I have to keep on ranting about it.

I believe they meant that it was accidently, not on purpose. But of course its still BS!

I'm looking forward to hearing from the TWO PARAMEDICS, because unlike Michael Amir and Faheem, the Paramedics were basically strangers, but they were also a part of what happened. They were in that room and will most likely bolster what has already been testified to by both Michael Amir and Faheem.

Let's see if Mr. Chernoff ask the paramedics if they are Michael Jackson fans. It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

I'm looking forward to hearing from the TWO PARAMEDICS, because unlike Michael Amir and Faheem, the Paramedics were basically strangers, but they were also a part of what happened. They were in that room and will most likely bolster what has already been testified to by both Michael Amir and Faheem.

Let's see if Mr. Chernoff ask the paramedics if they are Michael Jackson fans. It wouldn't surprise me if he did.

Knowing him, he might just!!

Wonder if he will bring up wearing a shower cap means u are an addict question to the medics. how long it takes for an objection!and hope they remember to mention murray hiding things as they took mj downstairs and having to wait for him

I believe they meant that it was accidently, not on purpose. But of course its still BS!

Accidently about the 911 thing or...

Wonder if he will bring up wearing a shower cap means u are an addict question to the medics. how long it takes for an objection!

I actually wonder how the DA is going to balance what they said in the opening about Michael dying instantly and being beyond saving verse Murray insisting that Michael had a pulse that no one felt.

I guess it's in the same vain how the pills that Michael gobbled down in least than 2 minutes and wash down with propfol(sp) wasn't in his stomach when the opened them.

yeah this defense is a bunch of BS again..they expect the jurors to believe that in two minutes Michael accomplished all that and THEN went an tucked himself back in bed under the blankets all this while connected to a ivy already.....what a dumbass.

:lmao:Thank you for a good laugh, I really needed that

This whole thing breaks my heart but I'm following the case and I'm caught up with all the testimonies. I'm going to try to watch the live stream today but I don't know how much I'll be able to take. :(

This whole thing breaks my heart but I'm following the case and I'm caught up with all the testimonies. I'm going to try to watch the live stream today but I don't know how much I'll be able to take. :(

yes I know. Todays testimony is going to be very graphic,,,Lord how much more can we tale

Back