Murray Trial - 29 September - Day 3 - Discussion

Alvarez seen Muarry vehicle parked when he arrived to house on June 24/ June 25 (after rehersal)

A lot of "ummm"s and "uhhhh"s. This guy is the most nervous so far...

Last time Alvarez saw Mj alive was when they dropped him off @ front door and they said goodnight

took gifts inside said good night to mj had security debrief

Arrived at Michael's home at around 10:15 - 10:20am on the 25th. Did routine and then waited for further instructions.

came back around 10.15 on the 25th june. went into security hut. hung around. going through his phone records now

If I was in his position I would be very nervous too. He probably barley slept last night

Does anyone have a decent stream I could use please? The one I'm using keeps stopping all the time. :(

Does anyone have a decent stream I could use please? The one I'm using keeps stopping all the time. :(
scroll up theres one posted on the first page or click on the banner at the top and use the mjjc one

Not to derail thread but isnt she the crazy chick who was on TV the other day talking about a conspiracy theory???

She's part of TINI and she called Michael A. a liar yesterday about Michael talking to fans.

Alvarez testifies that the Nanny unlocked the front door for him. He is also testifying that he seen Paris sitting next to anny and Muarry on second floor

scroll up theres one posted on the first page or click on the banner at the top and use the mjjc one
Yeah I'm using the MJJC one at the minute but it's not working very well on my computer. I'll try the one you mentioned, thanks. :)

Guys - because the guy is nervous does not mean he will not be an invaluable witness.

Maybe he is nervous because of the situation he is in - testifying in the case like this.

The foyer

foyerz.png

talking about where everyone one in the house. the nanny the kids the cheif. saw murray leaning over the bannister looking down towards the front door

Alvarez is testifying that he was also on the phone when the Nanny opened the door for him. He is on the phone with Michael Amir and he told him to run up the stairs. Alvarez sees Prince upstairs

Guys - because the guy is nervous does not mean he will not be an invaluable witness.

Maybe he is nervous because of the situation he is in - testifying in the case like this.

I was just going to say something similar

Back