Murray Trial- Day 17 - October 25

Louise.

Proud Member
Court starts at 9am today due to a matter being discussed before hand.

"Defense attorneys want the judge to allow jurors to see the contract between AEG and #MichaelJackson to show he was under extreme pressure."

Murray Trial October 25th Day 17th

court is due to start at 0900. a motion from the defence will be heard first. they are asking to be able to use the AEG contract when questioning randy philips. as the contract relates to finances and as the judge has ruled out bringing up mjs or murray finances then hopefully the motion will be denied

Lee is still on direct questioning and Faye and philips are expected to be called by the defence today.

the judge has said the closing arguments and the jury going out wont happen untill monday as hes giving both sides the weekend to write up their closing arguments and jury instructions.

http://www.mjjunderground.com/the-trial-of-conrad-murray-live-streaming/

other links in the streaming sticky

I was wondering where the thread was. The defense still do not understand that financial pressure did not kill Michael Jackson. They have not been following the testimony. Today Lee will go further into what Michael requested from her, I guess. The defense is probably using her to show Michael asked her for the drug. Regardless, she did not give it to him--only Muarry is the guilty party here.

faye and philips expected today. the judge has said closing statements and jury delieberations will not start untill monday as hes given then the weekend to create their closing arguments and jury instructions

mccartneyAP Anthony McCartney
Jury just arrived, so Murray trial will be starting a bit late. #murraytrial

I know that the people on In Session are saying that Lee and the other doctor show a patter of doctor shopping and Michael was looking for anyone who would give him this drug, regardless of the warning. The problem being, they're ignoring the time line. Namely, Michael asked about different drugs during the time Murray was loading up on propofol. He found a doctor, so why would he continue to doctor shop.

Although, one of the lawyers was smart enough to mention that there really is no evident that Michael was physically addicted to anything since his liver was healthy. She also pointed out that this doctor and nurse said no, unlike Murray and kept medical records of what they gave. I also don't see how it's doctor shopping if you knew one of the doctors for 15 to 20 years and should know what they will or will not do by now. Lee also showed a pattern of self-awareness and how he did try other things and didn't go stay to propofol.

"Judge and attorneys still arguing the motion. Jurors not in the courtroom yet, so proceedings cannot be televised."

lawyers still arguing the motion according to ABC twitter

the prosecution have never denied that mj asked for diprivan. they arent saying murray gave it to him out of the blue and mj was clueless. so other than than trying to blame the victim the defence claims are irrelevent to the actual charges. all they have showed is that real drs keep notes and real drs say no. unlike money hungy murray

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
#BREAKINGNEWS: Judge Michael Pastor has rejected the defense motion to introduce #MichaelJackson's contract with AEG as exhibit into trial.

I am listening to the commentators on tv and they are reading facebook and twitter comments. If they jury is thinking this then we are in trouble. This is why I don't feel confident at all about anything. I hope Karen Faye is pleased with herself if she has to testify. This is why we said people should keep quiet because the defense will be looking for anything to help them.

pastor says NOOOOOOOO to the defence using the contract

faye and philips expected today. the judge has said closing statements and jury delieberations will not start untill monday as hes given then the weekend to create their closing arguments and jury instructions

So that means the trial will continue into the first week of November. I will go to LA on Monday the 31st to see what is happening.

We have said it many times--We Love This Judge!!!!

I am listening to the commentators on tv and they are reading facebook and twitter comments. If they jury is thinking this then we are in trouble. This is why I don't feel confident at all about anything. I hope Karen Faye is pleased with herself if she has to testify. This is why we said people should keep quiet because the defense will be looking for anything to help them.

u need to stop listening to the ppl on t.v and watch the live stream and nothing else. those on facebook and twitter probably havnt watched a single ounce of testimony

So that means the trial will continue into the first week of November. I will go to LA on Monday the 31st to see what is happening.

We have said it many times--We Love This Judge!!!!

testimony is due to finish this week and closing arguments will be on monday. they take a few hours or so. like opening statements.then it goes to the jury

u need to stop listening to the ppl on t.v and watch the live stream and nothing else. those on facebook and twitter probably havnt watched a single ounce of testimony

I know. But these are things that people have to said to me when I have talked about it with people too. It causes me concern and anxiety about this.

hurray up.....no wonder the system is so backlogged.

I know. But these are things that people have to said to me when I have talked about it with people too. It causes me concern and anxiety about this.

unlkess they have watched every minute of testimony now the facts of the case and understand what the charge is their opinion is irrelvent. the jury know all the above

court is starting

Twittering got Karen Faye into this. She will now get her 15mins.
It's ironic the sequencing of these two witness who are at odds at one another are
back to back. Karen Faye and Randy Philips.
Katherine Jackson et al must be having their ears peeled.
Starting at 9.30 am...

"In his argument this morning about AEG contract, Chernoff said #MJ took action by his own hands out of his desperate desire to get to sleep."

the prosecution have never denied that mj asked for diprivan. they arent saying murray gave it to him out of the blue and mj was clueless. so other than than trying to blame the victim the defence claims are irrelevent to the actual charges. all they have showed is that real drs keep notes and real drs say no. unlike money hungy murray

True, but some lawyers, not all mind you, believe that the defense has to show that Michael did this himself or he was responsibility for not getting proper help, not only for himself but his kids sake. They also like to hold up his addiction in the 90s, which he admitted, and family statements against him. A lawyer In Session just said that everyone knew there was a problem in cited interviews Janet gave about a family intervention and how the guards most likely knew.

Although once again the blond-hair lawyer maintains that with the autopsy, tox, and evidence shown so far there isn't any sign of a physical addiction and she doesn't care what he said in the 90s, this is about 2009. She said there could had been a mental addiction since this was Michael big concert tour and the last time he was in the spotlight on a day to day bases was in 2005, so he wanted to do well.

Out of all the lawyers on In Session, she and the bold lawyer are far the most fair and cut the crap that the other lawyers like to bring in.

Lee is getting nervous. Excuse: Not feeling well. Stepping down for a breather

addressing date issues first. 12th april visted mj . lee complaining of being ill judge offers her to step down shes getting tearful. judge is letting her step down. great defence witness!

sidebar

Back