Murray Trial- Day 17 - October 25

i agree but if she had said nothing she wouldnt be getting questioned now in relation to what mj asked for. and going to the media first before the police is off

I think she most likely felt if she was going to be call it would be by the DA, not the defense. Other than showing Michael asked her about propofol and he was warned what could had happened, she offers nothing for them. She didn't give it to him and clearly said it was dangerous. She had medical records showing that Michael was healthy and not taking anything in her care and she gave him natural solutions, which he listen to. He didn't deny her access, refused to say anything about his medical problems, and would only take propofol and nothing else. Quite frankly, the defense is cutting its own head off in order to show a pattern. A pattern that the DA itself isn't denying.

The fact that everyone else said no and Murray for some reason said yes, when he most likely knew the risks himself, reflects badly on Murray in the end and make him look like at best a sucker who should had known better.

why would he be begging for it when he was having some sort of reaction to the benzos

I know right, but here we have an attorney or former pros giving that information.

Just saw a clip of Janet and Latoya arriving. One of the attorneys said that the jury now looks fully at the family while in court. He said in the beginning they gave them glances, but now they watch them fully. I guess this is significant.

April 19th mornin, Michael tells her he wants Diprivan, she had no idea what it was. He told her he has problem sleeping and the only thing that helps him is Diprivan

she came back in the evening on april 19

On the 19th April 2009 morning Lee said Michael needed to sleep and had trouble sleeping and driprivan is the thing that can help him to sleep.
She also said too much interference. Sound activity.... Too much lighting....
She goes on to give him pep talk about sleep hygiene
Lee doesn't know what driprivan was at that time.OMG!

Last edited:
here we go again.

how did u get into the nutritional biz. she took an online school in the 80s and got a phd and attending courses at ACAM. shes certified. big believer in holistics anti aging and keeps you well.she was very ill as a child when she was 7 nearly had her legs amputated.dr helped her then as a child so she wanted to give something back

april 2009. chernoff showing lee her records from april 12th talking about easter sunday staying over at mjs. mj said he needed products to sleep. mj didnt give any names of the medicine. next sunday morning she went over to make smoothies mj complained of sleep issues that he would sleep for a few hrs at a time.

talking about the night she stayed over with him. did mj discuss a need for a certain drug? yes diprivan but she says mj brought it up in the morning on the 19th not the night.mj said the only thing that works is diprivan she didnt know what it was. they talked about what was causing the sleep issues.and lee said ill come back at night to see how u sleep. . she then came back at night on the 19th. did mj tell u why he couldnt sleep? no he didnt what was mjs emotions? they were sat 3 feet from each other. mj loked at her and said i have diff sleeping and ive tried everything. and the only thing that can help me sleep straight away is diprivan.

was the convo a concern? yes it was. did u think mj had been given it in the past? i dont know cause i didnt know what it was. he had a familiarity with it. she spoke to a dr friend.sherang him from mjs and asked what dip was. the dr explained. said it should never be used at home. she came back in and told mj all the things the dr had told her .mj replied drs have told me its safe and i wont have a problem aslong as hes monitored. she said no one will come to the house and do that. mj said aslong as im monitored ill be ok. mj said he had had it b4 for surgery but never mentioned being giving it for anything else. mj talked about when he was given it for surgery and being able to fall asleep straight away.

Now mentioning the call Lee got from Faheem telling her that half of Michael's body was hot and half was cold.

How is this helping Murray? She never gave Michael anything bad. She told him no to propofol and he wasn't well because of what Murray was giving him. She said to take him to the hospital. I don't understand.

u thought about this every day for two years? no. chernoff is impling shes made stuff up as comments shes saying now arent in her records. saying mj slept for 5 hours now its 3.

klien ever mentioned? or murray or any other dr? answer is no.

how long had he had a problem. she talks about concerts and rehearsal being a problem to him.

on the 19th when he woke up they talked. mj wasnt happy cause he didnt sleep aslong as he wanted. did he mention diprivan again? she doesnt remember checks notes and yes. mj said the only thing that will help is diprivan can u help me find someone to help me sleep. mj was complaining. now i cant sleep its gonna mess up my day at rehearsal. he hugged her and she left the house.

ever speak to or see mj again? no.

june 21st faheem called in the morning. why did faheem call? she didnt no. faheem said mj wants to see u. was mj there? yes he was. she heard mj saying tell her whats wrong with me. one side hot and cold. she was in florida. and said take him to the hospital. someone should take him to the hosp. lee concern was that those things were a side effect to diprivan

talk to police about this? yes. you told police there was a possible problem with the central nervous system cause of what she looked up on the her comp.and it being a side effect of diprivan

did u know about what drugs mj was taking around that time. no

direct over cross walgren

how long you been a nurse. since 82 got her phd in 86. when u first started helping mj on feb 1st u went cause of the kids.yes. went back the next day to help mj with vitimins. you documented medical records on mj? yes. you did a extensive workup on his health? yes. u noted medical history or lupus and vitiligo (mj said that) red bull she saw as an issue saw lots of can lieing about. noted mj would sleep with the lights on and music/tv. and this needed to be sorted

feb 1st meeting she made him take a health survey etc she learnt mj would lose loads of fluids from concerts

Walgren doing cross. Michael had too much lighting, too much background noise
Michael told her he'd loose a lot of water during and after performing
people have to mob the floor from his sweating
She wants to start a nuttritional program kept records of lab work. Drew blood and again talked about small veins first encounter Feb 2009, told him to discard Reb Bull drinks

Is Red Bull a popular drink?

yea its a pretty popular energy drink here in the states.
its very nasty in my opinion though. the taste reminds me of beer and some medicine mixed together

lol its funny that everyone gave a diff answer to marebears question but we all basiclly said the same thing

first meeting she took his vital signs his B.P pulse rate weight ect. did a plan for him. decided to take his blood to see what his health was like that was diffiuclt cause his viens were small. advised mj to stop the redbull.got his lab results and discussed them with mj.

feb 2nd 2009 she made medical notes and feb 3rd. impressions reccomendations etc feb 16th she documents more including his B.P discusses his lab results in the 16th and mentions the redbull again. there were 2 seperate lab tests done. first one and then later to see how the plan was going. mj improved alot in the lab results

more notes on march 9 same as above and went through his second lab results with mj .

march 13th made more notes. complaints findings reccomendations etc

march 16th same thing as above mj felt good recomendations etc (walgrens going through all the notes and documentations to show she made notes murray didnt

Back