Shana Mangatal Revealed As MJ’s Secret Longtime Girlfriend

prettygirl_

Proud Member
NEW Article today.

michael-jackson-girlfriend-shana-magatal.jpg

He got his information from Michael's former manager
(from his twitter)"Jacky Jasper @jackyjasper
Qadree El-Amin told me MJ told him "When u go over to the office leave my girl Shana alone but tell her I asked about her"

HSK Exclusive - Secret details of Michael Jackson’s love life are still coming to light, as the woman reported to have been involved in a longtime relationship with the King of Pop is identified.

Sources say 42-year-old Washington, D.C. native Shana Mangatal is a woman who played a huge part in MJ’s life – reported to be a person who the legendary singer would visit at least twice a week, and contacted daily.

HSK has exclusively learned Mangatal first met MJ back in 1988, after one of the late singer’s concerts. We’re told in 1991 destiny would have the couple cross paths again – while Magatal was working as a receptionist for Sandy Gallin, co-founder of the reigning 90′s talent management firm, Gallin-Morey. Sources say MJ and Mangatal both thank Gallin’s close friend, David Geffen, for making the introduction.

That’s before sources say MJ and Mangatal grew so close that Michael would often confide in her, and ask Mangatal for advice on how to handle some of his work-related situations. We’re told though Mangatal often remained in MJ’s shadow (and as a ghoul in ‘Thriller’), she has appeared in public on the King of Pop’s arm – accompanying MJ – as his “guest” – to the 1991 record release party of “Dangerous“.

Here’s what MJ’s former manager and discoverer of Boyz 11 Men, Qadree El-Amin, had to say about the relationship:

“MJ was being managed by Sandy Gallin. So, Sandy got hold of me because Michael wanted to work with Boyz 11 Men.

When I met Michael at Sandy’s office we became friends — he would call and tell me how gorgeous Shana was. He even once said to me, ‘Shana is mine so when you go over to Sandy’s office don’t try anything. But when you do get over to the office tell her I asked about her.’

They definitely had something going on.”

Here’s what a source had to say about seeing MJ and Magatal together in Las Vegas at a 2007 David Copperfield show:

“People would like to doubt Michael Jackson had a regular girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it, but I saw Michael Jackson with a girl at the magic show in 2007. I was wondering who the girl was, MJ couldn’t take his eyes off her.

I saw him hug her and kiss her lips. I never knew who the mystery woman was until I later on saw Shana doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight.”
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/mjs-secret-longtime-girlfriend-revealed/

Last edited:
I had to change the title , it seemed like a stretch ..The article really doesnt show enough proof for that

edit: Well I tried too, it didnt work :/

Anyhoo
Pearl Jr said this
"“I remember when Shana told me that when MJ got back from the Middle East, MJ and her went to see a show together and yes that’s TRUE! Shana is very nice and sweet. Her & I have talked several times. She and MJ WOULD HAVE MADE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE. IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW MJ WAS HAPPY! Keep Michaeling!”

Last edited:
Was it Liza who said that Michael had an engagement ring in the 80s and was going to ask some girl to marry him. the girl had some African-American sounding name. Could this be that girl? Well if it is true good for Michael, but this girl is not saying anything and that is good.

when asked on formspring, Paris said "who the hell is Shana"? It's safe to assume that regardless of what "relationship" they had , it wasn't probably recent.

Wasn't she in The Jackson's: An American Dream? She was a fan and she wanted Jermaine? She looks familiar...

Yeah right. Sure. Of course. Duh! So was Billie Jean Jackson, Blanket's secret mother. Lol

**Obama's voice** Get the transcript....

Maybe this happened in the 80s which is why Paris is not aware of it. Anyway nice that Michael had a woman to squeeze and to do other interesting things with, if this is true.

Yep she was in Michael's shortfilm Ghost lol

12679_10151142333248233_1547958532_n.jpg

:laugh:

She shared some pictures on Halloween a few days ago.
Of her with his Driver and Stand in, her old stage passes for Ghosts and Is This Scary. And a few others of her on the Ghosts and Is This Scary set
418106_10151135436028233_184624552_n.jpg

530955_10151139128953233_445308250_n.jpg

384932_10151141721813233_2012300941_n.jpg

This is a interesting article tho lol

"He even once said to me, ‘Shana is mine so when you go over to Sandy’s office don’t try anything. But when you do get over to the office tell her I asked about her."

I had to laugh out loud at the part :lol: What the.. Michael...

Aprilmay;3734052 said:
"He even once said to me, ‘Shana is mine so when you go over to Sandy’s office don’t try anything. But when you do get over to the office tell her I asked about her."

I had to laugh out loud at the part :lol: What the.. Michael...

Haa it reminds you of the song "The Girl Is Mine."

So does this mean that Michael likes shy looking girls, the "girl next door" kind of look, girls that look as though they go to church on Saturday or Sunday, girls that look as though they like long white undies?

prettygirl_;3733988 said:
Here’s what a source had to say about seeing MJ and Magatal together in Las Vegas at a 2007 David Copperfield show:

“People would like to doubt Michael Jackson had a regular girlfriend. I couldn’t believe it, but I saw Michael Jackson with a girl at the magic show in 2007. I was wondering who the girl was, MJ couldn’t take his eyes off her.

I saw him hug her and kiss her lips. I never knew who the mystery woman was until I later on saw Shana doing an interview with Entertainment Tonight.”
http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/mjs-secret-longtime-girlfriend-revealed/
Michael's bodyguards from that time period never met Shana and had no idea who she was.

Re: Michael's former manager reveals information about his relationship with Shana Mangatal

when asked on formspring, Paris said "who the hell is Shana"? I

OMG! :lmao: :fear:

Wasn't she in The Jackson's: An American Dream? She was a fan and she wanted Jermaine? She looks familiar...

:bugeyed

Michael's bodyguards from that time period never met Shana and had no idea who she was.

:fear:

Was it Liza who said that Michael had an engagement ring in the 80s and was going to ask some girl to marry him. the girl had some African-American sounding name. Could this be that girl? Well if it is true good for Michael, but this girl is not saying anything and that is good.

I don't think Liza said the girl had an African-American sounding name. I believe Liza, but I do not believe the girl is Shana Magnatal. Shana seems to me someone like Tatiana.

Re: Michael's former manager reveals information about his relationship with Shana Mangatal

Flo Anthony was the one who talked about MJ wanting to marry a girl with African sounding name.

I wanted to change the title since the only credible quote , doesnt really prove she was the "long time girlfriend" but I dont know how. :mello:
I have no idea who he talked to, to get that 2007 quote from :blink: but the quote from his manager seems to be the truth. There is no reason for him to make that up.:yes:

I dont know if I believe that quote, because that was written on a fan board at that time.. but one of the bodyguards do know who Shana is.
opohkz.jpg

Last edited:
Those same BG said they'd never met Shana, when they were asked if any of the girls were Shana. They worked for MJ then and were in Vegas at that time with him.

She's a very good friend of Quadree's, she said so herself when she promoted his book to MJ fans before.

Or they could have lied? :unsure: idk.. One bodyguard seem to have known her
The bodyguards have also said that Michael never allowed his children around his girlfriends, and then we have Paris saying she knew Michael's last girlfriend. They dont know everything... or just not being truthful about certain things

They're friends but that doesnt mean he's a liar. He was Michael's manager...I think he's credible. :blush:

Maybe after being told about her for so long, they found out who she was. She does know people around Michael, so it's easy for her to befriend people that way. But she was not his girlfriend in the last 10 years, and the BG had not met or knew her when they were first asked in 2010. Also other BG around Mike have no idea who Shana is too. Shana isn't a secret, she's made herself public, so why would anyone cover for her? She even attempted to portray herself as Mike's last GF to Firpo Carr, who ended up exposing her for lying about that. Ever since then I've had no interest in her.

I thought it was weird when she was promoting Quadree's book to MJ fans a while back. He wasn't MJ's manager.

Shana seems to be a sweet women and I always liked her. I hope her and MJ did have something even if it were brief? She is nothing like Tatiana. Shana went on TV to defend MJ only once. Tatiana on the other hand is milkin her MJ story until the day she dies. lol

Edit: o_O Oh wait just read the post above me that wasn't there when I was writing this. Honestly, there's always someone that contradicts an MJ story. Firpo Carr also represented himself as a big deal in MJs life during the 03 case until his ass was ask to be quit by MJ himself for actin like someone he wasn't. So it's like with everyone that surrounded MJ, who the hell knows what the real truth about them really is? SMH

Last edited:
Ehh I wouldnt take Firpo Carr's word on anything. :/

I agree she's nothing like Tatiana. Tatiana is the real delusional one. She made a name for her self off that one second kiss.. :laugh: Shana doesn't do that. I like her, I think she's honest :)
MJ fans act like she's some conniving bad guy and I dont agree with it. We dont know everything about his relationships with women. Only Michael knows the truth.

eta: What other bodyguards talked about Shana?

Last edited:
:scratch: Wasn't Shana around during "This is It"- ??? I thought I remember reading that.

Shana seems to be a sweet women and I always liked her. I hope her and MJ did have something even if it were brief? She is nothing like Tatiana. Shana went on TV to defend MJ only once. Tatiana on the other hand is milkin her MJ story until the day she dies. lol

Well, Shana may not go on TV (maybe they are not interested in her) but she too IS milking her story. Only to the online MJ fan community. Well, to those who buy her story. If someone wants to believe she was Michael's girlfriend, well OK, but I don't.

I think she's similar to Tatiana in the way that she tries to pass herself on as someone who had a more serious relationship with Michael than what she actually had. I'd be surprised if in reality their "relationship" was more than perhaps Michael flirting with her a little.

:scratch: Wasn't Shana around during "This is It"- ??? I thought I remember reading that.

Yes, Dorian (Michael's back up singer) first mentioned it..
Then she later confirmed she was there and had an open invitation to come to any rehearsal she wanted but only went once and planned on going later.... unfortunately the later never happened :(

She's milking her situation with Michael but its okay for Lisa Marie Presley to leak a letter from MJ and use his name to promote her albums?

Back