Shana Mangatal Revealed As MJ’s Secret Longtime Girlfriend

What ever the truth is...who cares shes hot

LOL

I noticed the fans have this odd dislike of Shana where it causes them to lie on her so other fans wont believe she had any kind of relationship with Michael. Even a friendship is not accepted. :/ How can someone seriously believe her friendship with Grace was the reason she knew Michael or that she only went to the This Is It rehearsals because of Dorrian. LOL Or he kept her on both short films because she was a fan? And they say stuff like "People who knew Michael denied their relationship" and can show no proof for it.......
I honestly sense jealousy from some of the fans because she has done nothing but remain respectful towards Michael and share a few 'tidbits' here and there (She said she does it because she thought the fans would appreciate it) and she gets hated on and talked bad about like she done him wrong......
And these will be the same people ok'ing Lisa Marie past actions and defending her always. LOL Go figure haha

Oh and I wouldn't ask KF nothing cause she can be really rude at times and I rather her not catch an attitude with me. I wouldn't take anything Karen says seriously anyway cause she was always bitter and jealous of the women that were in Michael's life with the exception of LMP cause they are best buddies now LOL smh

@Alicat I'm sorry I am not grasping your connection between Michael covering the portraits and Shana?

Top and bottom line is that we will never know, not for sure. If she is not trying to profit then does it really matter? And I really don't understand why people go after the follower fans.

The core of Michael Jackson is moral and innocent. I believe that Shana is a publicity hound.

Both Iman and Naomi Campbell, as Model's, made it in the industry, and Princess Stephanie didn't need to mention Michael Jackson's name, since he died, as publicity hound's!

2279745-351653-a-beagle-hound-breed-dog-barking-outdoorsshallow-depth-of-field.jpg

Virre;3734166 said:
Every now and then Shana is back in this game of girlfriends, I wonder why. I´ve heard so many different things about this woman and other things I´ve noticed myself when I was on her facebook page. She has a lot of followers on her page that insinuate things all the time, and she happily play along with them. I don´t know if that is still the case but it was back in 2009-2010. And nothing before June 25 indicates she was in any contact with Michael, just like with a few other women who claim to have been his girlfriend. After June 25 things started to happen on her facebook. She posted pics from the set of Ghost and wrote under them how and when they were taken. The written line "Last time I met Michael he said to me: do you remember how fun we had then?." I´m not sure about the exact words, but she said last time I met and spoke to him. As time went on things changed. That line however indicates that she wasn´t regular in his life.
And so many around Michael and working for him doesn´t know who she is. Amir is one of them. Mike La Perruque another, or at least back in 2009 he said he didn´t know who she is. Or maybe they pretend not to know to protect her.. that is a favorite thing to say. Then why is she online talking to all these Michael fans? If it was all to be a secret she should have denied it and got offline. Some people who were around Michael in 2003 when she went on TV talking about him and their relationship he was appalled by what she said. And when you say that fans goes on with "he never denied it". That tells me they don´t know Michael. People who knew him very good says he would never embarrass a woman and that he is a gentleman. It didn´t harm him in anyway when she talked about him, but he didn´t like it.
These are not my words, I just repeat what others who knew Michael have been saying the last 3 years. Then one thing I´m sure of is what she wrote under her pictures back in 2009. That tells me she isn´t a girlfriend.

And the one girlfriend he had isn´t anyone we know of, because she is being quiet. At least in the open. ( or I think so, I don´t state that, I only think)

Right. He didn't deny but he didn't confirm, either. I have nothing against her, though. She's very sweet and defended Michael and that's good enough.

A true look into the relationship of Shana Mangatal and Michael Jackson.
http://michaeljacksonandshanamangatal.blogspot.com/

This is good and very factual :read:

The core of Michael Jackson is moral and innocent. I believe that Shana is a publicity hound.

Both Iman and Naomi Campbell, as Model's, made it in the industry, and Princess Stephanie didn't need to mention Michael Jackson's name, since he died, as publicity hound's!

She's not doing hour specials on Oprah about Michael or talking to the tabloids constantly about him. She has done none of that. So I fail to see how she can be classified as a publicity hound.

Question: If Michael didn't like it when she went on ET, then why did he continue to let her hang around him?

A true look into the relationship of Shana Mangatal and Michael Jackson.
http://michaeljacksonandshanamangatal.blogspot.com/

:blink:

Oh God......... :doh:
elbtj9.gif

It's so funny, Shana does not have many pictures with Michael and the funny thing about all this: and Lisa Marie? Where does it fit? I believe that in the 90s he and Lisa were keeping contact to a certain time, before they assume their relationship... and after the divorce they continued meeting and bla bla bla..... Result: This whole thing about Shana not making no sense! :wtf: A lot of bla bla bla in my opinion. -_- :coffee:

I think it pretty easy to understand. Its not making sense because you don't want it to.

It's so funny, Shana does not have many pictures with Michael
How do you know this?

And who cares about LM. Michael was ready to divorce her a few months after marriage.

I think it pretty easy to understand. Its not making sense because you don't want it to.

How do you know this?

And who cares about LM. Michael was ready to divorce her a few months after marriage.

:bored2:

Wow, you are very angry and upset about something so pointless. :blink: :p :fear: :smilerolleyes: nd you know what? Waste of time to argue about Shana, Lisa and bla bla bla.... :coffee:
emoticons_487_0484.gif
I'm so tired of seeing people dissecting every piece of Michael's private life. Why is that? :wtf: :doh: It's so crazy! I hope it ends one day and leave the man alone. *Leaving this thread*

Whoa. wait. I am no where near angry or upset. :mello: I was just asking a question. Just like you was

Okay you don't care about any of this but why are you in these threads?

I have always stayed with the opinion that what people said about him prior to his death and then after his death they want to say more and make out their friendship or relationship with him to be more than what it was makes them not credible. For someone who wanted to protect his privacy and understood him, her posting that picture of MJ with the statement "The Force, It Has A Lot of Power" isn't maintaining his privacy. Also, her statement of: I do think he should have let the world see a bit more of the “real” Michael. People would have loved him even more! is a copy/paste of Brooke Shield's statement. I'm sure MJ thought she was very nice though. MJ already said on the Schmuley tapes who he loved, and I believe what MJ himself said.

Oh and I wouldn't ask KF nothing cause she can be really rude at times and I rather her not catch an attitude with me. I wouldn't take anything Karen says seriously anyway cause she was always bitter and jealous of the women that were in Michael's life with the exception of LMP cause they are best buddies now LOL smh

Absolutely! Well said
I don't like Karen Faye at all, & never will

I don't see anything wrong with Shana. She seems like the kind of girl MJ would like, she is beautiful. Why would she not be telling the truth?
She defended him in 2003, that was nice.

Well excuse me but Im not crazy at all. :scorerer:

I think its crazy when MJ fans try to down grade Shana as a "delusional, crazy fan" when the proof shows she was not! I dont know what it is about her that causes people to lie on her so much but its silly. She's not a horrible person! Majority of the accusations about her are false anyway. At least when I post, I have proof to back up what Im saying.
I find it funny that no one can even acknowledge she was at least friends with Michael.

And no she was not waiting in the parking lot for her 'friends' she was in the building with them. I believe her and Michael back up singers more than random fans who clearly dislike her.
I actually believe Shana. I think I know why certain fans don't but I won't mention why here. I will not call what her and MJ had a relationship though, it was more of a situationship. I can't for the life of me understand women like her or Tatiana, who were so very pretty, yet couldn't seem to shake MJ. I think some people deified MJ too much, he was a person like anyone else albeit a talented and famous one. The book is clearly written with her looking back at a younger and more foolish version of herself while trying to explain how she got to be in that situation. Tbh she let herself be used by a man she was in love/lust with, who cared more about his image and the industry than he did her, it happens everyday.

For the same reason anyone asked those who you mentioned. Kathy was close to Michael, maybe that is why they asked her. I'm sure you have screen caps too. I never screen caped anyhing since I never thought I would end up like this, and back then I didn't even knew that was something everyone did. Specially if it's said in private. Start to scroll seem to be the thing. Back in 2009 Frank was asked this on his fb. And yes he said she wasn't Emily, he also said that was the longest romantic relationship Michael had.I have never asked anyone though, I've only read all the discussions I've come over since 2003. After 2009 it' hard to know who to trust. I have talked to just 2 people who were around Michael, and his relationships were brought up and we talked about those women who claim they had one with him, otherwise I've only observed. Name dropping is never looking good though. Don't know why I did that since it won't matter.
And I don't deny he knew her, it's just that for me most things don't add up, and I'm allowed to feel that way. And you're allowed to feel and believe what you think is right.

This discussion about Shana has been going on for over 3 years. Her biggest supporter Ana P and mjmedia something that appear on most sites that discuss her it seem, is saying she is Blanket's mother. Claiming she dated him up till his passing and that she's close to his children and that they know who she is, that however seemed to not be true after what Paris said. Why is she allowing that to go on? Wouldn't it be embarrassing after the kids denying they knew her?

Agree on disagree I guess. It's just causing discomfort. I have no reason to lie though. And all I written here are things I've observed.

And Talitha and a few other followers are wonderful people, maybe a bit exentric but Michael loved having them around, that is what it seem like at least.

And I didn't mention those who have spoken most against her and who worked with Michael for many years.

I'll leave this now. Maybe you're right. I still have my thoughts though.
Of course Talitha is wonderful and Shana is not... it's clear as day why too... smh. The double standards...

I don't know why people cared so much about a harmless woman who at least knew Michael and respect him. I don't know much about her other than she looked beautiful and sweet in that picture with Michael. Girlfriend or not, who knows? Michael probably thought she was cute and dated her here and there; Or she was just another girl who loved Michael and thought their relationship was more than it actually is. So what? I am sure there are many Michael's dates/girlfriends/the loves of his life... We have never heard of. If she acted like some classless, vile ex who harm Michael to fit in and promote herself in public, then that's the time she deserves to be called out.
I completely agree with this but I definitely know why some fans don't like her, it's obvious... Much like their dislike for Diana Ross, anyone lady "fans" continue to speculate on.

^ Yes you're right. What I posted does not prove she was Michael's girlfriend at all. I know that.
But it does prove he knew her and seemed to be fond of her at least. And I believe Qadree's story of course. Its not really an outlandish claim is it?

When I say people are trying so hard.. Im talking about the people who are clearly making things up as they go- to try and discredit the facts I post. And imo there can be only one reason why they do it! I doubt these fans do this for the others
Exactly...

I actually believe Shana. I think I know why certain fans don't but I won't mention why here. I will not call what her and MJ had a relationship though, it was more of a situationship. I can't for the life of me understand women like her or Tatiana, who were so very pretty, yet couldn't seem to shake MJ. I think some people deified MJ too much, he was a person like anyone else albeit a talented and famous one. The book is clearly written with her looking back at a younger and more foolish version of herself while trying to explain how she got to be in that situation. Tbh she let herself be used by a man she was in love/lust with, who cared more about his image and the industry than he did her, it happens everyday.
Shana is "guilty" disguised as a fan, not unreliable

No they didnt. Why do you continue to make things up? This is silly.:doh:

Michael back up singers Dorian and Darryl was there and will tell you Shana was inside of the building. Not waiting outside like a follower fan, because she wasnt. Talitha is not someone I would ever trust actually lol...she was the real 'stalker'. I rather take the people who was in there word. And I doubt she said that.

She knew Michael before Grace ever came in the picture....:mello: But I think Im done with this conversation lollll. I cant understand why fans can be so pressed over a simple relationship :lol: Trying so hard to deny it! Like I said making up things about her to try to prove your point makes you the true shady and suspicious one. :yes:
Of course Talitha is believable and Shana is not... we all know what that means. Lol
Shana is "guilty" disguised as a fan, not unreliable
Not to prolong a topic but I don't understand what "guilty" means in your statement. I just want to understand your statement correctly. Thanks

See I never felt this situation, because i only ever viewed m as a father figure.
And i see he had many gfs lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I don't know how anyone could have a dislike for Diana Ross, And this thread is good .

when asked on formspring, Paris said "who the hell is Shana"? It's safe to assume that regardless of what "relationship" they had , it wasn't probably recent.
paris is too young to know bout shana as shana was around way before paris was born

See I never felt this situation, because i only ever viewed m as a father figure.
And i see he had many gfs lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I don't know how anyone could have a dislike for Diana Ross, And this thread is good .
Same with me i see mike like a father figure

Was it Liza who said that Michael had an engagement ring in the 80s and was going to ask some girl to marry him. the girl had some African-American sounding name. Could this be that girl? Well if it is true good for Michael, but this girl is not saying anything and that is good.
I think that ring could have been for brooke as she was hanging out mj in the early 80s

Back