Shana Mangatal Revealed As MJ’s Secret Longtime Girlfriend

She's milking her situation with Michael but its okay for Lisa Marie Presley to leak a letter from MJ and use his name to promote her albums?

What does LMP have to do with any of this?

Regardless of what someone thinks of LMP, she definitely had a relationship with Michael. Shana, on the other hand, is probably milking a "relationship" that did not exist.

It doesn't mean its okay to milk the relationship for headlines and album sales. Wrong is wrong.

If Shana truly wanted to "milk" her "relationship" with Michael then she would find better places to do it instead of places like facebook and twitter. There are so many MJ fans out there who have no idea who she is.

You guys need to stop hating on her and acknowledge the fact that Michael obviously liked her. I know calling her delusional probably makes some feel better but there is a reason why she was casted in "Is This Scary" (1993)and was the only cast member brought back for the remake "Ghost" (1996) :D lol

Last edited:
It doesn't mean its okay to milk the relationship for headlines and album sales. Wrong is wrong.

If Shana truly wanted to "milk" her "relationship" with Michael then she would find better places to do it instead of places like facebook and twitter. There are so many MJ fans out there who have no idea who she is.

You guys need to stop hating on her and acknowledge the fact that Michael obviously liked her. I know calling her delusional probably makes some feel better but there is a reason why she was casted in "Is This Scary" (1993)and was the only cast member brought back for the remake "Ghost" (1996) :D lol

Huh? Not believing her story (for which she has absolutely zero evidence) is "hating on her"? :smilerolleyes:

And why does she feel the need to milk their alleged "relationship" on Facebook and Twitter at all? I personally think: "Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know."

And why does she feel the need to milk their alleged "relationship" on Facebook and Twitter at all? I personally think: "Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know."

Excatly! and if it is true that shana & mj were together she shouldnt have said nothing bout it as i truly belive that is how michael would have wanted it to be.

Shana was as much Michael Jackson's GF as you & I. She's been asked for receipts countless times....still nada.

Pictures with his stand in & chauffeur aren't receipts. WE NEED RECEIPTS!!!!!

I suspect the only reason she hasn't gone to the press to broadcast her "relationship" to a broader & more lucrative audience, is because she has nothing to show for it.

Now if she was to admit she was with someone in MJ's entourage (like sleeping her way to get to the boss) , THAT I would buy.

Every now and then Shana is back in this game of girlfriends, I wonder why. I´ve heard so many different things about this woman and other things I´ve noticed myself when I was on her facebook page. She has a lot of followers on her page that insinuate things all the time, and she happily play along with them. I don´t know if that is still the case but it was back in 2009-2010. And nothing before June 25 indicates she was in any contact with Michael, just like with a few other women who claim to have been his girlfriend. After June 25 things started to happen on her facebook. She posted pics from the set of Ghost and wrote under them how and when they were taken. The written line "Last time I met Michael he said to me: do you remember how fun we had then?." I´m not sure about the exact words, but she said last time I met and spoke to him. As time went on things changed. That line however indicates that she wasn´t regular in his life.
And so many around Michael and working for him doesn´t know who she is. Amir is one of them. Mike La Perruque another, or at least back in 2009 he said he didn´t know who she is. Or maybe they pretend not to know to protect her.. that is a favorite thing to say. Then why is she online talking to all these Michael fans? If it was all to be a secret she should have denied it and got offline. Some people who were around Michael in 2003 when she went on TV talking about him and their relationship he was appalled by what she said. And when you say that fans goes on with "he never denied it". That tells me they don´t know Michael. People who knew him very good says he would never embarrass a woman and that he is a gentleman. It didn´t harm him in anyway when she talked about him, but he didn´t like it.
These are not my words, I just repeat what others who knew Michael have been saying the last 3 years. Then one thing I´m sure of is what she wrote under her pictures back in 2009. That tells me she isn´t a girlfriend.

And the one girlfriend he had isn´t anyone we know of, because she is being quiet. At least in the open. ( or I think so, I don´t state that, I only think)

prettygirl_;3734126 said:

That's because she worked for Michael's manager in that time period.

Virre;3734166 said:
And so many around Michael and working for him doesn´t know who she is. Amir is one of them.

Yeah, Amir doesn't know who she is. Same as others around Mike.

Memefan;3734142 said:
Shana was as much Michael Jackson's GF as you & I. She's been asked for receipts countless times....still nada.

Pictures with his stand in & chauffeur aren't receipts. WE NEED RECEIPTS!!!!!

I suspect the only reason she hasn't gone to the press to broadcast her "relationship" to a broader & more lucrative audience, is because she has nothing to show for it.

Now if she was to admit she was with someone in MJ's entourage (like sleeping her way to get to the boss) , THAT I would buy.
That's what I think too. She only went on ET with that one photo back in 2003. She tried to convince Firpo Carr that she was Mike's last GF, but he exposed her because people around Mike told Firpo that wasn't true, and she had to admit it wasn't. But if she really were his GF, why would she need to lie about being his last one? Yeah Firpo isn't some MJ insider, but that just proves the point, if she had good info, she wouldn't need to lie to Firpo Carr of all people about being a last GF. I remember during the whole S tapes craze she even started signing her name off as "-S" on facebook, trying to give the impression she was the same person because people kept asking her about it. And why post all her photos from the set of Ghosts, screencaps of her in the same shot as Mike, but no photos of her with Michael?

Last edited:
elbtj9.gif
angfw5.gif

:hysterical:

"She tried to convince Firpo Carr that she was Mike's last GF, but he exposed her because people around Mike told Firpo that wasn't true, and she had to admit it wasn't."

As far as I know, she claimed she never said to Firpo she was his last girlfriend.

Well clearly everybody on here posting all your facts and dates are just jealous haterz, including all the bodyguards who deny this beautiful relationship. If jacky jasper and pearl jr can vouch for her, that's enough confirmation for me. Although having mj's bff, matt fiddes selling a tab tale about it would of course be the final proof.

shelly_webster;3734203 said:
"She tried to convince Firpo Carr that she was Mike's last GF, but he exposed her because people around Mike told Firpo that wasn't true, and she had to admit it wasn't."

As far as I know, she claimed she never said to Firpo she was his last girlfriend.

This was asked of him on Facebook:

Q: Thanks for the article. Was it your source who told you that Shana was his most recent girlfriend or was that something you inferred by what Shana had told you?

Firpo Carr: My answer to your question is “both.”

This was some of what he said in the article:

Firpo Carr retracts his original article about Shana being his last girlfriend, 29th June 2010

Firpo Carr Retraction: After reviewing the matter for some months now, I have found no evidence that Shana Mangatal was Michael Jackson’s secret girlfriend. Whether she was or was not I leave for others. In an upcoming article, I will retract everything I said about this matter. More details later.

The “evidence,” given to me by a very credible source, lead to a deadend; and, yes, I do believe I was mislead.
I will say more in the upcoming article, although this will not be the focus of the article. I will offer a formal apology to the fans at that time. Thank you for your respectful approach.

“You are correct in stating that, as an investigative journalist, I contacted you to verify what I had been told, namely, that you were Michael’s secret girlfriend. You were one of several women I called or attempted to contact who reportedly had had close contact with Michael Jackson. I mentioned a total of four in the article that included what I said about you being one of those women. In short, since I put the story out there that you definitely were Michael’s ‘secret girlfriend’ I am obliged to correct my mistake my making a retraction. After the retraction is printed, I will then be pleased to honor your request not to mention your name again in any of my articles. As you may suspect, there would not be any reason for me to do so. Rest assured that it is not my intent to cast aspersions on your character.”

Shana responded by making a heartfelt personal appeal to reconsider the retraction. She asked that I just leave things as they are.
I answered: “The matter is out of my hands. This is a business matter, not a personal one. Papers make retractions all the time. It comes with the territory. The truth trumps personal feelings. Therefore, ‘leaving it alone’ is not an option. To do so would be to sink my credibility and that of the Sentinel. Regrettably, you seem to be missing the point. It really is not about YOU or your ‘haters.’ Again, I, as an investigative journalist, have stated something that I did not verify. Of course, if you have convincing ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ that you were indeed Michael Jackson’s ‘secret girlfriend,’ that would change matters considerably.” I ended with: “I will let this note to you end…our exchange on this matter. Thank you for understanding. Again, I wish you all the best.”

It´s good that they write about girls who could have been Michael´s girlfriends.
Then they are not assuming something else..

The bodyguards denied the relationship "allegedly" because she is not the girl who they was talking about. They been said his girlfriend was European with an accent if I remember correctly? But they do know who she is I know that for a fact.

You guys are all over the place because this article doesnt even try to say she was the last from 2009. This happened in the early 90s and possibly 2007. But its so hard to believe because some dont like the idea of them together and seem to think she's some sneaky liar? She never tried to pass off as his last girlfriend. Its not her fault Firpo took what she said the wrong way. And what evidence did he find to led him to believe she was the one in the first place?

Shana wasnt his girlfriend at the time of his death clearly but trying to deny she wasnt close to him and that he didnt like her is ridiculous and thats why I said some or "haters"

Pearl Jr is not credible at all and she's not in the article. You may think the article is bs but its not, ;D:D

Last edited:

So you think Michael's manager was the reason why she was put in both Is This Scary and Ghosts? :lol: lol Nope..

;D Pretty sure it was for a different reason.
2920mkx.jpg

The bodyguards denied the relationship "allegedly" because she is not the girl who they was talking about. They been said his girlfriend was European with an accent if I remember correctly? But they do know who she is I know that for a fact.
Just because they acknowledged her on Facebook doesn't mean they knew her, they've said they never met her and she was not any of the girls Mike was with. They said he had at least two girls in that time period. Neither was Shana. Other BG have confirmed this.

You guys are all over the place because this article doesnt even try to say she was the last from 2009. This happened in the early 90s and possibly 2007. But its so hard to believe because some dont like the idea of them together and seem to think she's some sneaky liar? She never tried to pass off as his last girlfriend. Its not her fault Firpo took what she said the wrong way. And what evidence did he find to led him to believe she was the one in the first place?
Her friend was Firpo's source (like Quadree is her friend too), and lead him to believe that, and she played along, claiming she was gonna see him the weekend after he died, and pleaded with him to not retract the article which suggested she was his last GF. That's shady to me.

Shana worked for Michael's manager and she was a huge fan, so of course she spoke to Mike and was seen speaking to him. Firpo said if she could prove any of her relationship with Mike he'd retract his article, not just the last girlfriend thing, but any of it. She didn't even bother trying, she could've offered proof but asked Firpo to keep it confidential, so could the source who lead Firpo on.

Nobody is being a hater, people just are bored of wannabes.

Just because they acknowledged her on Facebook doesn't mean they knew her, they've said they never met her and she was not any of the girls Mike was with. They said he had at least two girls in that time period. Neither was Shana.

They do know her..
And they never said they havent met her.

If someone is shady then it would be Firpo.. his track record is not the best so I dont think he's a good source at all.
You're bored of wannabes but she didnt write or even promote this article. And so what if Quadree is her friend? He's only quoted about what Michael told him and what he saw. And there is no reason for him to lie about it! Thats all Im saying.
Shana had nothing to do with this because if she wanted this information out there so badly, she could choose better places to put it instead of a nobody urban blog? (Or Firpo's unknown self) And you dont need pictures to sell a story...
if she was really shady. This would have been news in major tabloids not an irrelevant blog..

And Michael did not bring her back to be in Ghost because she was a huge fan lol :lol: Michael knew alot of his huge fans that worked for him. I dont see him being okay with them going on TV saying that they dated...He was okay with what she did because she told the truth.

Last edited:
They do know her..
And they never said they havent met her.
They did say they'd never met her. That post showing they knew who she was after the fact doesn't change that.
If someone is shady then it would be Firpo.. his track record is not the best so I dont think he's a good source at all.
You're bored of wannabes but she didnt write or even promote this article. And so what if Quadree is her friend? He's only quoted about what Michael told him and what he saw. And there is no reason for him to lie about it! Thats all Im saying.
Shana had nothing to do with this because if she wanted this information out there so badly, she could choose better places to put it instead of a nobody urban blog? (Or Firpo's unknown self) And you dont need pictures to sell a story...
if she was really shady. This would have been news in major tabloids not an irrelevant blog..

If she had better info then she wouldn't need her friends going to Firpo or Jacky Jasper.

Yeah, Amir doesn't know who she is. Same as others around Mike.

That's what I think too. She only went on ET with that one photo back in 2003. She tried to convince Firpo Carr that she was Mike's last GF, but he exposed her because people around Mike told Firpo that wasn't true, and she had to admit it wasn't. But if she really were his GF, why would she need to lie about being his last one? Yeah Firpo isn't some MJ insider, but that just proves the point, if she had good info, she wouldn't need to lie to Firpo Carr of all people about being a last GF. I remember during the whole S tapes craze she even started signing her name off as "-S" on facebook, trying to give the impression she was the same person because people kept asking her about it. And why post all her photos from the set of Ghosts, screencaps of her in the same shot as Mike, but no photos of her with Michael?

Some people had the opportunity to see Michael in person even once got crazy, obsessive or delusional, I think she was one of them.

Some people had the opportunity to see Michael in person even once got crazy, obsessive or delusional, I think she is one of them.

She was a huge Michael fan before she started working for Sandy, she was outside the hospital in 1990 as a fan and spoke to reporters about how she was worried about him, there's a Youtube video of it somewhere. That was before she started working for Sandy.

They did say they'd never met her. That post showing they knew who she was after the fact doesn't change that.

Can you post the quote? I really dont remember them saying that.

And you dont really need 'better information' to go to tabloids when Michael Jackson is the topic. She could have went to them with that one little picture and a signed hat and they would have took her story.

I don't see how Shana is "obsessive" "delusional" are "crazy" but okay sure. She's so crazy and delusional Michael had no interest in her and he was tired of her following him. He had enough of her forcing him to 'hover' over her office desk for more than an hour 'talking' to her. And her manager forcing him to put her in Is This Scary and Ghost. Poor Michael, he didnt want to invite her to the This Is It rehearsals but was forced to. He was so tired of her crazy ass.

lol

Last edited:
Joanna went on TV saying the same thing you know, he didn´t deny that either. Randy put girls in his arms around 2003 and 2004. If he dated Shana they would have put her on his arm, but she only got TV time. It´s funny how sometimes people/fans believe Frank Cascio and sometimes not, he too denied Shana being more than a friend. In 2003 when he had his party at Neverland, that Shana helped with he left that party with someone else and not her. There is not hate going on here, it´s just frustrating at times when people believe in her and her followers. And you can´t argue with this happening in early 90, when he first sat with Oprah saying he dated Brooke, then it turned out he was all over the place with June and fell in love with her. Then he was off with Lisa-Marie. Why on earth didn´t he keep him self attached to this lovely girl Shana instead? That he was so deeply in love with? Michael were smitten by many women and he loved checking them out and flirt. I´m sure Shana was one of them, but not in a romantic way.

Q: Bill, do you know any of Michael's friends like Karen Faye, Michael Lee Bush, Frank Cascio, Omer Bhatti or Shana Mangatal?

- I know frank Casio, I've only heard of the other ppl.

He'd heard of them because people kept asking him if Shana was the secret GF after that Firpo article that Shana didn't want retracted.

And other people around Mike, like bodyguards, have said the same thing.

I don't see how Shana is "obsessive" "delusional" are "crazy" but okay sure.
Asking Firpo to not retract an article which made her out to be his last secret GF does seem a bit crazy for someone who had such a long term romantic relationship with Mike. You'd think she could've just alluded to that real aspect of her relationship, instead of needing to exaggerate.

Poor Michael, he didnt want to invite her to the This Is It rehearsals but was forced to.

Mike wasn't at the rehearsal she was at. The other times she had to wait outside in the parking lot with the fans in order to see her friends Dorian, etc, who worked on TII. I don't know, I guess I would've figured Mike would treat his long term special girlfriend a bit better than parking lots, but maybe I'm just high maintenance.

Then he was off with Lisa-Marie. Why on earth didn´t he keep him self attached to this lovely girl Shana instead? That he was so deeply in love with? Michael were smitten by many women and he loved checking them out and flirt. I´m sure Shana was one of them, but not in a romantic way.

Not to mention the Glenda tapes from 1990-1992 where he mentions three unknown women he had relationships with, none of them Shana. She claimed in her first story she dated him from 1990-1997, the times when he'd married two other women and had proposed to another woman, who was not Shana. Why didn't he just marry Shana? Why would she continue a relationship with a guy who was marrying and impregnating other women?

I think Mike did flirt with her, and I'm sure he felt she was pretty, but her story doesn't add up and she's shown she's prepared to make herself seem like things she's not just for attention.

Last edited:
Q: Bill, do you know any of Michael's friends like Karen Faye, Michael Lee Bush, Frank Cascio, Omer Bhatti or Shana Mangatal?

- I know frank Casio, I've only heard of the other ppl.

He'd heard of them because people kept asking him if Shana was the secret GF after that Firpo article that Shana didn't want retracted.

Oh So he heard of Shana. I doubt it was because people kept asking. And you have to keep in mind there was more than one person running that account. So maybe some know her and some dont? Which is could explain why one of em was writing on her facebook wall like they knew her.

And other people around Mike, including Amir and another long term bodyguard, have also privately said the same thing.

Other people like? And who's privately talking to Amir about Shana? :unsure: Sorry Im doubting this aswell. I need receipts for some of this stuff because alot of fans always lie on Shana.

Mike wasn't at the rehearsal she was at. The other times she had to wait outside in the parking lot with the fans in order to see her friends Dorian, etc, who worked on TII. I don't know, I guess I would've figured Mike would treat his long term special girlfriend a bit better than parking lots, but maybe I'm just high maintenance.

Goodness! :unsure: Where are you getting your information from? She was invited by Michael she said so herself. But she only went once. It is not true at all that she had to wait outside in parking lots. You can ask Dorian or Darrly if its true they can vouch for her.

This is what she said when was asked
"Had an open invite to attend any day of rehearsal.Went once,spent 5 hours inside,even helped the singers.Ask Dorian or Darryl."

I think the real shady thing to do is pass false information off about someone as the truth when trying to prove a point. Its okay if Shana is not believable or no one wants to buy her story. But making up false things about her is shady and suspicious aswell. I see alot of that going on in here.

Oh So he heard of Shana. I doubt it was because people kept asking. And you have to keep in mind there was more than one person running that account. So maybe some know her and some dont? Which is why one of them was writing on her facebook wall like they knew her.
It was like with Paris who had to say "who the hell is Shana", people kept posting on their wall about Shana this, Shana that, and MJMedia was flooding her about Omer Bhatti. Yeah, of course, some knew her, I'm sure, they must do, right? It's weird how other people say they didn't, but I guess it's part of Shana's big mystique, she's a big secret to everyone but Jacky Jasper, Firpo Carr, ET, etc

This is what she said when was asked
"Had an open invite to attend any day of rehearsal.Went once,spent 5 hours inside,even helped the singers.Ask Dorian or Darryl."
Yeah, not when Mike was there. She was outside in the parking lot waiting for her friends to finish so she could go on lunch with them otherwise.

Last edited:
:unsure: She was not in the parking lot.:mello: Can you at least post where you're getting your information from? You can ask Dorian or Darryl if she was there with Michael and they would tell you yes. Why would she be out in the parking lot anyway? :unsure: She only went once..

:unsure: She was not in the parking lot.:mello: Can you at least post where you're getting your information from? You can ask Dorian or Darryl if she was there with Michael and they would tell you yes. Why would she be out in the parking lot anyway? :unsure: She only went once..

She was waiting for her friends to finish rehearsals so she could grab lunch with them.

Someone asked Frank on her time ago.

Frank Cascio ?@fdcascio
Lol, not true :)RT @dumbtruthseeker: @fdcascio Is it true that the girl you named Emely is Shana Magatal? Her fans are telling it.

Well, Shana may not go on TV (maybe they are not interested in her) but she too IS milking her story. Only to the online MJ fan community. Well, to those who buy her story. If someone wants to believe she was Michael's girlfriend, well OK, but I don't.

I think she's similar to Tatiana in the way that she tries to pass herself on as someone who had a more serious relationship with Michael than what she actually had. I'd be surprised if in reality their "relationship" was more than perhaps Michael flirting with her a little.
Yea, I get what ur saying. I don't know what the real nature of their relationship was or wasn't. I just thought from what I know and saw of Shana (and it ain't much, since I do not follow her) that she was a nice lady and wouldn't have mind MJ with her! That's all, no big deal.

I know MJ had girlfriends whomever they were and good for him, ain't gonna play detective or analyse it like others are doin! Because THAT is what I call CRAZY and lil much! lol

Back