19/21Dec - Update on Uri article from yesterday

This woman needs to be locked away

LOL she even put Blanket as his name on the legal complaint
instead of tthe Childs real name - what is this about the 10th
time she had accused MJ of fathering one of her children .

There should be a law against false claims like this
I SEE DUMB PEOPLE
Wow I said the samething on the other post:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1721839#post1721839
Wouldn't a mother know her child's real name especially when filing a legal document.
Jesus wept...:no:

And they should seriously start banning this woman from filing these sort of suits against MJ. In Florida, there's this guy who was actually banned by the court from filing lawsuits in a certain jurisdiction becuz of the amount of nuisance suits he brought. I wonder if they can do something like that in California. It's really not fair to Michael to have to keep retaining lawyers to deal with her foolishness. How many times can a person be allowed to use the legal system to harrass someone...over the same madness, no less? ugh!

I completely agree. :clapping: To me, if a person brings what is found to be a frivolous lawsuit, they should never be allowed to bring another lawsuit again. 20+ years and this woman is still after him. It's pathetic. IMO the court should really consider this woman's history of harrassing Michael, the fact that she's been doing this to him for years and years, the fact that she's been arrested more than once, (I believe), for sneaking onto his property, the fact that she has been told at least twice by the courts to stay away from him. And now this. If all that she did to him before, on top of this, doesn't prove that there's something seriously wrong with her, nothing will.

Last edited:
“I do not speak to Michael Jackson anymore. I have not spoken to him for three years.”
Asked why his friendship with the Thriller star ended, he said: “It is a long story but our friendship is done and finished.”

Thank you, Jesus! Amen!!! God has answered my prayers!!! :)

Thank you, marie, for making my day and posting this news. :)

Did anyone see Access Hollywood tonight? I got home too late and missed it (which I think may have been a good thing). Did AH at least attempt to be fair or was it an all-out bashfest?

^ Wendy, I happened to miss the show because variuous things were happening in my house. However, I wondered what happened. Who saw it?

As for this nut woman harassing MJ with this mess - she needs to be locked up and stay locked up. I have a question: since this nut woman continues to do this to MJ and bothering the legal system with the mess, can she get arrested for it? I mean, clearly the woman is nuts but why is the legal system letting her do this again and again? It is like every six months, that crazy woman is popping up doing this to poor Mike. This woman needs to be in a insitution and stay there. She cannot be released anymore.

On this it is claimed Mr Geller’s friendship with Michael ended over allegedly anti-semitic remarks Jackson made

LOL. What a fool that ass Uri is. I am just happy that MJ let the fool know and cut ties with him. Uri was one of the main reasons that MJ went through what he went through. This is why I do not blame MJ for any of the things that he went through. The man knew exactly what he was doing and trusted fools like Uri to do right by him. However, Uri, like a lot of the fools around MJ at that time, wanted his own fame and his own paycheck. Now, he has realized that his fame went to hell like his make believed "friendship" he had with Mike. Keep you head up, Mike. :)

http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07387m01

Top 20 selling artists of 2008 in the USA

Top 20 Artists of 2008 by Combined Sales of All Releases (in Millions of Units):
1. AC/DC 3.4
2. Lil Wayne 3.3
3. Taylor Swift 3.2
4. Coldplay 2.5
5. Metallica 2.3
6. Kid Rock 2.2
7. Jonas Brothers 2.1
8. Sugarland 1.9
9. Jack Johnson 1.8
10. Mariah Carey 1.7
11. T.I. 1.6
12. Nickelback 1.5
13. Beyonce 1.4
14. Kenny Chesney 1.4
15. Michael Jackson 1.4
16. Elvis Presley 1.4
17. Beatles 1.4
18. Josh Groban 1.3
19. Journey 1.3
20. Leona Lewis 1.3

Top 20 Artists of 2008 by Combined Sales of All Releases (in Millions of Units):
1. AC/DC 3.4
2. Lil Wayne 3.3
3. Taylor Swift 3.2
4. Coldplay 2.5
5. Metallica 2.3
6. Kid Rock 2.2
7. Jonas Brothers 2.1
8. Sugarland 1.9
9. Jack Johnson 1.8
10. Mariah Carey 1.7
11. T.I. 1.6
12. Nickelback 1.5
13. Beyonce 1.4
14. Kenny Chesney 1.4
15. Michael Jackson 1.4
16. Elvis Presley 1.4
17. Beatles 1.4
18. Josh Groban 1.3
19. Journey 1.3
20. Leona Lewis 1.3

what does that tell you, when everybody else on there had to perform, this year, except Elvis, who is dead. Paul McCartney had to perform. and all those artists are on the atv roster..and MJ is the only living one who didn't do anything onstage, this year? lol

1. AC/DC 3.4
2. Lil Wayne 3.3
3. Taylor Swift 3.2
4. Coldplay 2.5
5. Metallica 2.3
6. Kid Rock 2.2
7. Jonas Brothers 2.1
8. Sugarland 1.9
9. Jack Johnson 1.8
10. Mariah Carey 1.7
11. T.I. 1.6
12. Nickelback 1.5
13. Beyonce 1.4
14. Kenny Chesney 1.4
15. Michael Jackson 1.4
16. Elvis Presley 1.4
17. Beatles 1.4
18. Josh Groban 1.3
19. Journey 1.3
20. Leona Lewis 1.3

Wow, MJ sells over a million records in an economy that's crap and during a year where the music industry struggled so badly that the top selling artist has only sold 3.4 million. AND Michael did this with a 25 year-old album released several times over in the past 10 years...even tying with the beloved Elvis and Beatles (yes, that's sarcasm. I couldn't resist) And he accomplished this after everything that's happened...all the crap, media dogging (some of them), stupid rumors, tabloid tv specials and tell-all tabloid books that hit the skids.

Who's bad?! :dance: Congrats, MJ!! Well done! :punk:

Thanks hopespringseternal for posting. :flowers:

Wow, MJ sells over a million records in an economy that's crap and during a year where the music industry struggled so badly that the top selling artist has only sold 3.4 million. AND Michael did this with a 25 year-old album released several times over in the past 10 years...even tying with the beloved Elvis and Beatles (yes, that's sarcasm. I couldn't resist) And he accomplished this after everything that's happened...all the crap, media dogging (some of them), stupid rumors, tabloid tv specials and tell-all tabloid books that hit the skids.

Welcome wendy, it was a pleasant surprise to find online and you are right nobody else on the list come close to being maligned the way Mike is and yet proof positive there are alot of silent unknown fans obviously LOL

I didn't see that 'special' AT ALL(Access Hollywood). Was it even existing in the first place???

Welcome wendy, it was a pleasant surprise to find online and you are right nobody else on the list come close to being maligned the way Mike is and yet proof positive there are alot of silent unknown fans obviously] LOL

yes..that's why no one should ever worry about the 'general public'..many of whom love MJ's music too...as demonstated in that thread about people stopping at an electronic shop to see smooth criminal video...as they always do, in front of random shops. :)

what does that tell you, when everybody else on there had to perform, this year, except Elvis, who is dead. Paul McCartney had to perform. and all those artists are on the atv roster..and MJ is the only living one who didn't do anything onstage, this year? lol

It also means the music industry is in the shits.

It also means the music industry is in the shits.

naaa..lol...some may feel like it, but Samm Brown said that it still makes seven hundred million dollars a year in the united states, alone. people still turn on their radios, youtube, mtv, download, buy cds, play commercials, loops, specials featuring the beatles and such..traveling circus shows, tv themesongs, movies, movie themes...see what i'm sayin? lol

Uri couldn't bend a spoon even if he tried with both his hands.

naaa..lol...some may feel like it, but Samm Brown said that it still makes seven hundred million dollars a year in the united states, alone. people still turn on their radios, youtube, mtv, download, buy cds, play commercials, loops, specials featuring the beatles and such..traveling circus shows, tv themesongs, movies, movie themes...see what i'm sayin? lol

No, lol. That's the music BUSINESS. It's the industry (major label companies) that are in the shits. No one is selling like you think they would because they keep closing shops. Sure the industry is relying on commercial profit to get a million sales but nothing as blockbuster as it used to be pre-iTunes. Only way someone like Samm Brown is making $700 million dollars is not because of the albums.

No, lol. That's the music BUSINESS. It's the industry (major label companies) that are in the shits. No one is selling like you think they would because they keep closing shops. Sure the industry is relying on commercial profit to get a million sales but nothing as blockbuster as it used to be pre-iTunes. Only way someone like Samm Brown is making $700 million dollars is not because of the albums.

lol..u and ur semantics.lol

them stores are closin cus they are businesses that are closin apart from the music industry. lol high tech innovations. but them artists are still drivin them bentleys bro. lol

ugh, Roger Friedman articles are not premitted on MJJC - thank you for the reports please continue with proper discussion whilst I clean :yes:

you said it.. and thats what makes it so damn SWEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

and for those that freak out everytime the media writes derogatory stories on him...........the sky is not falling....................Michael will be just fine...

Last edited:
lol..u and ur semantics.lol

them stores are closin cus they are businesses that are closin apart from the music industry. lol high tech innovations. but them artists are still drivin them bentleys bro. lol

Really? So the stores were the problem? :lol:

The artists are driving the Bentleys because they make profit from tours. :tease:

you said it.. and thats what makes it so
and for those that freak out everytime the media writes derogatory stories on him...........the sky is not falling....................Michael will be just fine...

Absolutly and totally true :)

Michael Jackson Mentionings for December 21, 2008:

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2008/12/take-a-chill-pi.html

Which is why I'm willing to get behind an illuminated walkway design that doesn't pretend to be anything more than a cool aesthetic accessory for the home. An accessory that would fit perfectly at Michael Jackson's Billie Jean set, but still.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2008/dec/20/gavin-and-stacey-christmas

What's the greatest Christmas record ever made?
Matthew: That's a hard one but as a child I received a copy — on LP — of Michael Jackson's Bad and I loved every single moment of it. So, for me, that's the perfect Christmas record.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...the-arts-council-has-had-its-day-1205022.html

Tickets for the Blur comeback concert in Hyde Park on Friday 3 July next year sold out so fast that an extra date has been added. The new date is Thursday 2 July. I think that making an additional date earlier than the original gig is a dicey thing to do. In the mid-1990s, Michael Jackson's series of concerts at Wembley sold so well that an extra date was added, and it was before the sold-out gigs. As most fans had by then got their tickets, the new extra gig was half empty, but as it became the first night, the press was there and reported that Jackson's popularity had waned.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/12/20/business/2842256&sec=business

Hafidz Mahpar, an associate editor at The Star, likes Michael Jackson’s song ‘Man in the Mirror’, whose refrain goes: “I’m starting with the man in the mirror/ I’m asking him to change his ways/ And no message could have been any clearer/ If you wanna make the world a better place/ Take a look at yourself and then make a change.”

Texas Stadium, the ahead-of-its-time coliseum, ringed with luxury suites and topped with a hole in the roof, opened in October 1971. The stadium would host ballplayers from John Brodie (1971 49er who was born in 1935) to Adrian Peterson (2007 Viking who was born in 1985), and rock stars from Paul McCartney to Michael Jackson.
In 1972, Texas Stadium was in its second year and Steve Owens was in his third NFL season. Owens’ Detroit Lions played the Cowboys on Monday night, Oct. 30.
Rain started to fall. Owens looked up at all the fans in the luxury suites, and the fans kept dry by the roof that uncovered only the playing surface.
"We’re the only ones getting rained on,” Owens said. "I knew what the gladiators felt like.”
Good word. For almost 40 years, the most heralded gladiators in sport, the men who wear the Dallas star, have performed in the arena that sits at the juncture of freeways 183, 114 and Loop 12.
Tonight, after the Cowboys play the Baltimore Ravens in a game of huge import even without the sentimentality, the coliseum goes dark. This is the final game at Texas Stadium.
Few American ballparks are more iconic. The halter-topped cheerleaders. The flyover for the opening of "Dallas,” a soap opera to match the football team. The marketing magic of Tex Schramm (America’s Team) and Jerry Jones. Tom Landry, the man in the hat, coaching in the stadium with a hole in the roof.
For better or worse, no American football field is more famous. Not Lambeau. Not Soldier. Not the Rose Bowl or Notre Dame.
None match the Q rating of Texas Stadium, with its sizzle and its style and, now in its final days, stateliness, as it awaits the franchise move to Jerry World in Arlington.
"I remember when this was built,” said Cowboy fan Steve Murray of Tomball, Texas. "So, yeah, I’m going to miss the stadium. I’m a little nostalgic.”
Murray, wearing a Jason Witten No. 82 jersey, posed with his wife, Vickie, wearing a No. 24 Marion Barber, for a photo in front of the Tom Landry statue before a recent Cowboy game.
The more Murray talked, the more he sounded like Hawkeye Pierce on the last episode of M*A*S*H, talking about how much of their lives were spent at the 4077th.
"A lot of history here,” Murray said. "A lot of my heroes played here.”
He started naming names, which always leads to trouble for a franchise like Dallas. One name leads to another. Staubach. Too Tall Jones. Randy White. Danny White. Chuck Howley. Cliff Harris.
Frankly, fans like Murray might not be the only emotional hearts in Texas Stadium tonight.
"I’m the type of guy who loves tradition,” said Dallas quarterback Tony Romo. "The great moments. There will be a little nostalgia there.”
Make no mistake. The Cowboys are fighting for their playoff lives. The Ravens are supreme in the locker room psyche.
But funny things happen when we go to memorializing brick and mortar. We remember that places matter. We’re reminded that we cherish the grounds where memories are made.
Berry Tramel: 405-760-8080. Berry Tramel can be heard Monday through Friday from 4:40-5:20 p.m. on The Sports Animal network, including AM-640 and FM-98.1.

http://www.huliq.com/13/74753/thriller-line-grand-theatre

Just announced for 2009 are a trio of brand new musicals - Thriller Live direct from the West End celebrating the phenomenal music of Michael and the Jackson 5, the ultimate British rock ‘n’ roll show Dreamboats and Petticoats, and an exciting new stage production of the legendary Singin’ in the Rain starring West End and Broadway sensation Tim Flavin.

http://www.star-telegram.com/332/story/1104955.html

The Jacksons Victory Tour stop (July 14-15, 1984): See, my first 20 years at Texas Stadium
I was just a security guard. I would work
out there every day in the summer, and during the school year I would go out there on the weekends. But that was
a great deal during that summer. I mean, I got to shake Michael Jackson’s hand.

http://www.ocala.com/article/200812...MENT02?Title=National_notables_boost_teens_CD

For drummer Josh Garneau, 15, and guitarist Jordan Garneau, 19, Saturday marks their first community concert as recording artists. Their soulful blues-pop CD, "Road With No Signs," was released in August, and its cast includes some national notables: singer Brent Carter (of Regina Belle and Tower of Power) and producer/engineer Bruce Swedien (an engineer on Michael Jackson's album "Thriller," the world's best-selling album of all time, as well as a current Ocala resident).

Michael Jackson HIStory for December 20, 2008:

1996 - The "Daily Mirror" reported that Michael Jackson had signed a deal with Debbie Rowe that would pay her $1.25 million when their child was born, $280,000 a year for every year they were married and that he would pay her $2.3 million if the marriage failed.

2003 - About 600 people attended a family and friends party at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. The party was aimed at showing support for Jackson after he was charge with seven counts of performing lewd and lascivious acts upon a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent.

tagCall("professional,football,NFL,columnist,Berry Tramel,columns,pro");

What's the greatest Christmas record ever made?
Matthew: That's a hard one but as a child I received a copy — on LP — of Michael Jackson's Bad and I loved every single moment of it. So, for me, that's the perfect Christmas record.

That is so funny, because to me, for whatever reason I don't know, Thriller has always been my Christmas record. When Christmas come and I hear any of the tracks, it's Christmas time for sure.

Michael Jackson BIZ News:

Surprised this wasn't posted on this thread. Credit from KOP website.

Sony BMG partners Ibibo.com for Michael Jackson's album

Friday - Dec 19, 2008
Televisionpoint.com Correspondent | Mumbai
Sony BMG, the music entertainment company, is using the social media to produce Michael Jackson's new music album, which will be a compilation of his most popular songs selected through an online voting process.

Sony BMG has tied up with Ibibo.com, a social networking site, to roll out an community voted compilation of the best of 'Michael Jackson - King of Pop'. Also as s a part of celebrating the cult of MJ, the networking site has launched 'Moon walk like Michael' contest.

More than 100 songs of Jackson have been uploaded on the website, and members of Ibibo.com who want to participate or choose their favourite songs have to join the group. They can listen to the songs available on the site and vote for their favourite tracks.

Tracks from popular albums such as Thriller, Dangerous, Off the Wall, History and Bad have been uploaded. The tracks that get the most votes will be released in the King of Pop two-CD album.

Sridhar Subramanian, managing director, Sony BMG India, says, "A music album which is completely 'of the people, for the people and by the people' will be a first for India. Given Michael Jackson's iconic popularity, coupled with the power of social networking on ibibo.com, we are sure this will be a resounding success."

Ashish Kashyap, chief executive officer, Ibibo.com, says, "Launch of Michael Jackson application in alliance with Sony BMG on ibibo.com further drives user engagement and empowerment and at the same time provides a platform for expression and recognition."

http://www.televisionpoint.com/news2008/ne...p?id=1229685616

Credit to Buffalo Bill from KOP.

Thriller is the Number 1# Pop Catalog Album of the Year. :D

Thanks 2m at Pulse and MJDangerous

The Billboard year-end chart

Top Pop Catalog Albums
Issue Date: 2008

# Title Artist Label
1 THRILLER 25 Michael Jackson Epic/Legacy/Sony BMG
2 I CAN ONLY IMAGINE: PLATINUM EDITION Various Artists INO/Time Life
3 GREATEST HITS Guns N' Roses Geffen/IGA
4 JOURNEY'S GREATEST HITS Journey Columbia/Legacy/Sony BMG
5 LEGEND: THE BEST OF BOB MARLEY AND THE WAILERS Bob Marley And The Wailers Tuff Gong/Island/UMe
6 IT'S TIME Michael Buble 143/Reprise/Warner Bros.
7 THE LOST CHRISTMAS EVE Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lava/AG
8 JERSEY BOYS Original Broadway Cast Recording Rhino
9 BACK IN BLACK AC/DC Epic/Legacy/Sony BMG
10 NUMBER ONES Michael Jackson MJJ/Epic/Sony Music
11 LET IT SNOW! (EP) Michael Buble 143/Reprise/Warner Bros.
12 DARK SIDE OF THE MOON Pink Floyd Capitol
13 WICKED Original Broadway Cast Recording Decca Broadway/Decca
14 GREATEST HITS Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band Capitol
15 ELV1S: 30 #1 HITS Elvis Presley RCA/Sony BMG
16 NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CHRISTMAS! 3 Various Artists EMI/Universal/Zomba/Sony BMG Strategic Marketing Group/Sony BMG
17 GREATEST HITS Queen Hollywood
18 CHRONICLE THE 20 GREATEST HITS Creedence Clearwater Revival Fantasy/Concord
19 1 The Beatles Apple/Capitol
20 CHRISTMAS EVE AND OTHER STORIES Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lava/AG
21 CROSS ROAD Bon Jovi Mercury/UMe
22 ALL THE WAY...A DECADE OF SONG Celine Dion 550 Music/Epic/Sony BMG
23 GOLD -- GREATEST HITS ABBA Polar/Polydor/UMe
24 A CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION Celtic Woman Manhattan/BLG
25 A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS (SOUNDTRACK) Vince Guaraldi Trio Fantasy/Concord
26 MICHAEL BUBLE Michael Buble 143/Reprise/Warner Bros.
27 METALLICA Metallica Elektra/AG
28 CLOSER Josh Groban 143/Reprise/Warner Bros.
29 EXPERIENCE HENDRIX: THE BEST OF JIMI HENDRIX Jimi Hendrix Experience Hendrix/UMe
30 GREATEST HITS Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers MCA/UMe
31 ME AND MY GANG Rascal Flatts Lyric Street/Hollywood
32 VAULT -- GREATEST HITS 1980-1995 Def Leppard Mercury/UMe
33 THE VERY BEST OF THE EAGLES Eagles Warner Strategic Marketing
34 IN BETWEEN DREAMS Jack Johnson Jack Johnson/Brushfire/Universal Republic/UMRG
35 GREATEST HITS Creed Wind-up
36 FALLEN Evanescence Wind-up
37 THE CHRISTMAS ATTIC Trans-Siberian Orchestra Lava/AG
38 THE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION Il Divo SYCO/Columbia/Sony Music
39 GREATEST HITS Tim McGraw Curb
40 [HYBRID THEORY] Linkin Park Warner Bros.
41 THESE ARE SPECIAL TIMES Celine Dion 550 Music/Epic/Sony Music
42 JAMES TAYLOR AT CHRISTMAS James Taylor Columbia/Sony Music
43 THA CARTER II Lil Wayne Cash Money/Universal Motown/UMRG
44 CHRISTMAS WITH THE RAT PACK Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin & Sammy Davis Jr Capitol
45 CHRISTMAS WITH THE CHIPMUNKS The Chipmunks Capitol
46 WINTER WONDERLAND Point Of Grace Word-Curb/Warner Bros.
47 NOEL Josh Groban 143/Reprise/Warner Bros.
48 WHITE CHRISTMAS Martina McBride RCA Nashville/SBN
49 ELVIS CHRISTMAS Elvis Presley RCA/Sony BMG Strategic Marketing Group/Sony BMG
50 ALL TIME GREATEST HITS Lynyrd Skynyrd MCA/UMe[/b]

Michael Buble, who is at 6, 11 and 26 in the top 50 catalog albums of the year, is the catalog artist of the year. Michael Jackson is #2!

All year-end Billboard charts of Jackson:

Top Comprehensive Albums
#57 Thriller 25
#134 Number Ones

Top Comprehensive Artists
#34 Michael Jackson

Hot Dance Club Play Tracks
#19 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'

Top Pop Catalog Artists
#2 Michael Jackson

Top Pop Catalog Albums
#1 Thriller 25