19/21Dec - Update on Uri article from yesterday

Really? So the stores were the problem? :lol:

The artists are driving the Bentleys because they make profit from tours. :tease:
and radio spins. and downloads. and cds.:tease:

on a side note, where i'm not talking to troubleman...lol..that aritcle where reporters wanted to say that MJ's popularity had waned when that extra wembley date was added..lol..what morons..lol...they pounced on it before it finished selling out, when they knew tickets were still being sold, and the date for the first concert hadn't yet arrived..lol..

boy..that's the way it still is today...trying to find a mole on a mountain hill, when it comes to MJ..and try to do it as fast as they can, knowing that when it's all said and done..there is no mole. :D

Last edited:
A mole? Dude, this ain't Cindy Crawford we're talking about. :lol:

Unless you're talking about digging further to get sense out of a MOLEHILL... :lol:

hi :waving: i found some news is it o.k i just like to help out :yes: that's who i'm o.k :yes: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Jackson Mentionings for December 21, 2008:

With everyone from The Guardian to Rolling Stone raving about his Year Of The Gentleman LP and the likes of Girls Aloud and Michael Jackson knocking at his door for collaborations, it's safe to say it's going to be a very merry Christmas in the Ne-Yo household. One of 2008's hottest stars, the man known to his mother as Shaffer Smith is rounding off his year with a fourth single.

http://www.indystar.com/article/20081221/LIVING19/812210328/1275/LIVING19

am worried readers won't believe you're 46 years old. Can you prove it? What was your high school prom's theme song?

I don't recall my prom theme, but some of the music that stands out to me includes Michael Jackson's "Off The Wall." This was the real record. Keep in mind there were no CDs, we used turntables to play albums. This was also when rap music first came out. It was positive, even silly back then. The popular artists were the Sugar Hill Gang and Kurtis Blow. I also recall Donna Summer's "On the Radio" song. It was really a hit on the radio, too. While we had the "American Bandstand" and "Soul Train," there was no MTV at that point. I remember dancing in skin-tight Calvin Klein and Jordache jeans with platform-heeled shoes.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/the-thief-that-is-time-1582447.htmlhttp://www.mankatofreepress.com/letters/local_story_355184558.html

I think she's already feeling crowded by my sentimentality. It gives me a pain in the ass, so I can only imagine how the subject of it must feel. It must be like being Michael Jackson or something. Having everything you do invested with such significance, people nearly bursting into tears at your slightest movement, cameras everywhere and people shouting your name at you, trying to get you to look towards them. I'd say she's thinking: "I wish these people would have another one already and take some of the pressure off me. I wish people would just take me for granted a bit more."

http://english.cri.cn/4026/2008/12/21/1221s435114.htm

Dubbed as 'Hong Kong's Michael Jackson', Aaron Kwok is famous for his onstage dancing. In the early 1990s, a Taiwan motorcycle TV commercial gained him instant popularity and he burst onto the music scene with his now famous song 'Loving You Forever', or '对你爱不完'. The next few years saw his popularity reach fever-pitch, and he was soon ranked alongside the most popular artists of the time. Now let's get jazzed up again with Aaron Kwok's signature hit, 'Loving You Forever.'

Thanks for the Mentionings:)
If I am not mistaken, that Hongkong singer has sung a song in honor of Michael.:D Seems he also adores Micheal very much.

thats why i guess.

Last edited by Dorothy_Marie; Today at 04:39 AM. Reason: repeating of news and fake list of songs of MJ's upcoming album /article not saying nice things about MJ

just bought legacy by boys 2 men after it was selling cheap and call me daft but ive just reallised that hey lover with LLcoolJ samples lady in my life. i thought it sounded familiar when i first heard it years ago and now its just hit me lol names rod temperton as a writer

HOLD MY HAND (duet with Michael) @ Heathrow

I flew from Heathrow to Lisbon on thursday afternoon and while I was walking around the duty free shops, Hold My Hand started to play. Anyone know anything about this? Is it being played on the radio?

HOLD MY HAND (duet with Michael) @ Heathrow

I flew from Heathrow to Lisbon on thursday afternoon and while I was walking around the duty free shops, Hold My Hand started to play. Anyone know anything about this? Is it being played on the radio?

what? WHAT? WHATTT?????

maybe just a fan who works in the shop burned it onto a cd and it was playing via that? do u know for defo it was a radio station that was playing? the song has been played on the radio but that was when it was first "leaked"

Uri Geller needs to go stuff himself. I can't believe he's still going on about that, it's been 3 freaking years! Give it a rest.

maybe just a fan who works in the shop burned it onto a cd and it was playing via that? do u know for defo it was a radio station that was playing? the song has been played on the radio but that was when it was first "leaked"

i didn't even catch it on the radio when it was leaked. where did you hear it on the radio, when it first leaked?

i heard it on the radio in france when i was there on holiday. i dont listen to music radio normally. but i remember it was played on a minor uk radio station at the time aswell

Michael Jackson knocking at his door for collaborations

Ne-Yo wished that MJ would do that. LOL. Mike, most likely, called Ne-Yo and wanted him to work with him. Mainly to see what he got.

Thanks for the news, DM.

Back