1958 - Forever

2009 vs Forever

• 1958 - 2009

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • 1958 - Forever

Votes: 419 95.7%

• Total voters
I think it is far more accurate than 1958 - 2009.

Michael Jackson lives within no timescale. The moment he stepped into each and every one of our lives, Michael Jackson cannot and will not relinquish. Although the human body is not immortal, the soul is, especially ones like Michaels that are kind, selfless and gifted.

It is so fitting that Motown said it best from the moment he became a superstar: Yesterday, Today & Forever

With this in mind, I would like to reach out to everyone here at MJJC and beyond by pitching to you - Michael Jackson: 1958 - Forever

This is what we have to believe in to continue his legacy.

I love it! I totally agree and support!

I can't bear seeing the birth to death rate, it's one of the hardest things to see.

When is this going to change? It's breaking my heart...I can't stand to look at it!!

I already asked for it in the ASK US section few days ago. I hope it's going to be done.

Forever! It's way more accurate! His legacy will live on forever with us :)

I think it is far more accurate than 1958 - 2009.

Michael Jackson lives within no timescale. The moment he stepped into each and every one of our lives, Michael Jackson cannot and will not relinquish. Although the human body is not immortal, the soul is, especially ones like Michaels that are kind, selfless and gifted.

It is so fitting that Motown said it best from the moment he became a superstar: Yesterday, Today & Forever

With this in mind, I would like to reach out to everyone here at MJJC and beyond by pitching to you - Michael Jackson: 1958 - Forever

This is what we have to believe in to continue his legacy.

i totally agree.

ABSOLUTELY. came here to post and request this exact thing and please please spread the message around so every fan and fan club in every country does it and carry this sign for all the world to see.

That's right! 1958-forever

I didn't write down the two numbers so far. Just one number exists for me, the year he was born.

Michael will always be in my heart! Forever. :yes:

Thank you everyone and especially to Gary for hearing us. Also, sorry to anyone who posted this before somewhere else, I didn't realise, but it is nice to hear we are on the same wavelength. Stay strong everyone. It is my 21st birthday today, I do not feel like celebrating much but I know Michael would want me to have a ball, so I will dedicate my birthday to him, I will raise a toast to him giving me 21 years of happiness through his music and kindness. Thanks Mike :)

i love "1958 - Forever" because Michael is timeless and his music, his spirit, the lessons he's taught us, and all that he gave to charities is forever.

groovy idea that you came up with that.

(okay, i actually said groovy......must be feeling better) :)

I am ALL FOR "forever". When I get an MJ tattoo at some point, it will say that underneath ... 1958-FOREVER!

hm.. who are those people, who vote for 2009?? I want to see their feces... :))
LOLOL, I'm sorry, I don't usually point out typos, but this one is just too darned funny to pass up....
"I want to see their feces".... I don't! :lmao:

When January 1st, 2009 came around, I was hoping...praying for a better year than 2008. I had health issues in 08...I lost my job, at the end of the year I got a new job and things were starting to take a turn for the better.....

Little did I know 2009 would end up being far worse than 2008. Little did I know that I would lose one my childhood idols.

Love you & miss you Michael! :(

I definitely agree with forever. I can't stand seeing the 2009 and the RIPs... :-(

When January 1st, 2009 came around, I was hoping...praying for a better year than 2008. I had health issues in 08...I lost my job, at the end of the year I got a new job and things were starting to take a turn for the better.....

Little did I know 2009 would end up being far worse than 2008. Little did I know that I would lose one my childhood idols.

Love you & miss you Michael! :(

Me too I had a lot of hope for 2009, but Michael’s death made this the worse year in my life.

Yeah I also thought to myself "2009 is going to be the best year of my life so far!"

Well it's the worst.

Love the thread title!! Long live the (earthly) king of my heart :heart: !

I can't take it saying or even typing 2009 afterwards it doesn't feel right.
Forever it more suitable than anything. Still wish we didn't have to decide though:cry:

I'm glad to see that I wasnt the only one feeling the pain of seeing
the banner at each log on, at each page jump.
And as beautiful as they are, even seeing it on some signatures it hurts.
Michael will live on in each of us and in all of our hearts so yes, 1958 - Forever is much better.

I need to learn to express my thoughts on these kinds of things
instead of holding back for fear of stepping on technical toes.

Thanks for this. You know how I voted.
Are we getting closer to the change? :unsure:

Back