1958 - Forever

2009 vs Forever

• 1958 - 2009

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • 1958 - Forever

Votes: 419 95.7%

• Total voters
^ What change? I still see 2009...
Oh I see what you mean... What about the banner?

1958-forever indeed. love you Michael always!

much much much better, really. i kept avoiding the yellow numbers with my eyes every single time i refreshed the forum.. thank you!

Thanks guys. It's beautiful. I wish we had that "1958-Forever" when he was still alive just to show him when he was still here that we will always love him.

This was a bloody brilliant idea.

Forever and ever and ever :heart:

That "2009" would tear me every time I'd come on the board.

Thank you :flowers:

1958-FOREVER Will now be what my MJ tattoo will read. Thank You.

I'm so glad the name of this forum has been changed to 1958-forever. I couldn't stand seeing his life so limited in years, when in my heart, Michael Jackson is not gone. To me, he truly will live forever.

Theres a local tribute magazine here in my country I bought a week ago and the front cover said 1958-forever. That made my day. :wild:

yeah I cant stand to see anything that says till 2009,
Michael is still alive to me, and will live forever
his spirit is among us all.

like almost all of us, i can't bear to see the two dates...honestly, still i'm really uncomfortable when the dates appeared less than an hour after his passing, i was like why are they rushing to put this, what, the man can't even....(*lost for words*) honestly i was just like that i don't know if you feel the same...

Forever, and ever and ever. He will always live in my heart and knowing this is what gives me the strength to keep on pushing forward.

On my facebook page, it says 1958 - FOREVER. This is how it should be.

I'm glad it was changed to 1958 - Forever. I got back home from Los Angeles two days ago. My friend and I had a poster on our rental car. It read Michael Jackson : 1958 - Forever.

Michael Jackson is now an immortal, through his music/art/work. And most of all, his beautiful spirit which shines through the art that he left behind.

i love the 1958 - forever ... it actually makes me feel a bit happier when i see it ..

u know i still can't believe michael jackson has died..its so incredible..its like my mind can't grasp it .. wow ..

who the hell voted 2009? it's like they are saying he's dead now and we should just forget about him. I'm not.

Back