A article from mjjr.net to set the tabloid frenzy streight

Please stop it Michael is alright!!!!
What's the matter with you all? Media is a brain washing machine....
We won't make him sick ourselves, enough of it...

God, right now, I would die for any official statement denying those claims!

Lies runs sprint, truth runs marathons!

Thanks for this BTW.

Im so happy that there has been reponse regarding these clams!!!
I hope that mj sues this a***hole!

It's like i said to everyone if it was true, it would be all over the news around the world. And i hav'nt seen anything on there about it yet.

So it can't be true.
Its been all over the news here, MSNBC, Fox, etc.. LOL my mom would call me whenever they mentioned MJ, and today.. it was quite a few. :bugeyed

Does not make it true though.. they are just repeating the story where they got it from.. the internet. :mello:

yeh im surprised no one called me yet!

usually when they hear mj news like that, they always call me

Its been all over the news here, MSNBC, Fox, etc.. LOL my mom would call me whenever they mentioned MJ, and today.. it was quite a few. :bugeyed

Does not make it true though.. they are just repeating the story where they got it from.. the internet. :mello:

lol my mom call me 2

The article was on point and awesome. TSCM really did his homework here. He pointed it out very well that this Ian clown is nothing more than a criminal and a fraud.

^ The first post of this thread contains an article I wrote for my site about this guy and his claims.

Really? Someone got a link to that? I wanna see how stupid people can really be.
That story originated on a satirical Web site, although some legit outlets did pick it up.

Back