A article from mjjr.net to set the tabloid frenzy streight

I'm not fooling around....

I know my posts aren't invisible so 3 posts after mine I should not have to get my post cleaning gear out like I just had to... :no:

take the death threats elsewhere off this forum... thankyou

Last edited:
I want everyone to realize how important it is not to post death threats or any other type of threats on the board. It is illegal and can induce the wrong ideas and atmosphere. MJJC will not condone any of this type of action or thoughts.

Anyone continuing to post threats will be placed into the Moderation Queue immediately.

Is there any official news yet?
Cause i read it everywhere... that his ill and almost dead and stuff..

I heard the news on the radio this morning and I couldn't help but cry. This thead makes me feel so much better.

thanks for posting:angel:

really? seeing him out shopping, walking around doesnt disprove this article in anyway for you?

No. The "Michael Jackson is dying" story reappears every 2 or three months. Most of the time, they go awy. But I believe he needs to take a stand against the matter, especially since some people are likely to pair the "medical issue" mentioned in connection to the lawsuit with this latest story, put 2 and 2 together and get 18. He needs to kick the story in the teeth. Not the writer of course.

all ppl need to do is use abit of common sense when it comes to stories like this. read up on whos starting them and their history and look at the amount of mj appearences/shopping trips over the last couple of months. and remember all the stories from the last year or two. new liver anyone? of course its only natural to worry even when a story is totally illogical and fans always will until either a a statement is made or mj goes out shopping again or the story gets forgotten about within a few days and everyone moves onto something else and then in a few weeks mj is spotted out somewhere else.

I want everyone to realize how important it is not to post death threats or any other type of threats on the board. It is illegal and can induce the wrong ideas and atmosphere. MJJC will not condone any of this type of action or thoughts.

Anyone continuing to post threats will be placed into the Moderation Queue immediately.

then why keep this thread up?

It's the sad reality.

Then I think perhaps maybe it's time the more seasoned members on here who are usually involved in the I-know-more-about-MJ-than-you battles should step up and help out our newer members and help point out what is tabloid and what isn't.

Seems to me that most people are relying on the MJJC staff to clean up after those who are new or aren't aware. I often wonder how many people at least use the report function to report the tabloids, because where I sit as a lurker I see more people reveling in the oppurtunity to take cheap knocks at fellow members or just up the ante against the articles.

I also don't think it's appropriate to stoop to their level and attempt to create rumours or lies about the media, after all they're not celebrities and no one cares about them.

EDIT: (didn't answer whole question)
As for how solid the evidence, I would think it was common knowledge for a lot of members. After all where else would you go for uptodate Michael Jackson news other than a fan community? Truth be told some fans are better stalkers and providers of information pertaining to Michael than a lot of razzies, of course fans aren't intentionaly sharing this information with the press but they get it anyway. It was well know that the press found the fan communities an enormous source of information during the trial period and peopel tend to stick with successful resources.

You made three points I want to address. Actually, you made 4 but for the sake of peace I'll only address 3. I'm not trying to start a ish storm before Christmas. :)

First point...about the know-it-alls....having been accused of being one of those fans in a very nasty and derogatory manner, I'll say this for myself (the others who have been accused of this will have to speak for themselves). It's tiring, draining, and practically useless when ppl dismiss what you try to convey to them. Granted, people can think what they want and dismiss what they want, but it's frustrating to take the time out to explain something or break things down only to have people disregard it. Right here in this thread where it TSCM broke it down as easy as pie, you STILL have people posting things like the following... (and I'm not having a go at you 8701girl, I'm just using your posts as an example)

guys i've posted this another thread
but wanted 2 know if waht i've read is true. I've heard that jermaine jackson ahs spoken to fox news saying "mike is not well"

Does anyone know bout this?

a friend said she read that mike is haveing bad bleeding problems

After reading what TSCM wrote, it boggles my mind to see someone post something like the above. I mean, WTF. It's like did you even read the first post?? It's frustrating. People get tired. We're all human and have our limits. And two months from now another rumor will pop up and this foolishness will start all over again. Everything TSCM took the time to post and break down will be forgotten or ignored. Life is too short. There are tons of fans who have been posting on MJ boards for years and should know the score. I can look to the left right now and see folks who have been on this board since 2003 and I wonder where were THEY to break down these nasty rumors while panick ran amok? It would be nice to see different ppl step up for a change and separate fact from fiction or point out the obvious flaws in tabloid stories. Seems like people can't be bothered or are too lazy to jump in. I'm not sure what the problem is. Speaking for myself, I have come to the conclusion that it's a waste of time. People seem to "get it" for 2 seconds and then it's back to the same old same old. Groundhog day forever. However, kudos to TSCM for keeping up the fight. The minute I read that old quote from Jermaine, I knew the story was BS. I didn't point it out on here cuz I figured everyone else should have remembered it, too. The same drama that broke out over this story broke out over the last story with the Jermaine quote. Short memories. Blah.

Point two, I agree with you about not giving those lowlifes the time of day. They thrive on attention, even negative attention. They'll take it any way they can, imo. It shows them that their nasty little stories actually mean something to people. They mean poo to me. This is the last I'm going to even address this subject cuz it's mucking up my holiday chi. They aren't that important.

Point three, I completely agree with you that the lowlifes troll these boards looking for info. As far as providing evidence...why is it that fans always have to provide evidence yet the opposite side can say and do anything and it's automatically taken as the gospel and MJ's team needs to issue a statement to disprove it? blah. If ppl are free to believe MJ's dying based on some tabloid writing hack, we're free to believe those hacks troll the board based on patterns we've seen in the past and very present. Like Zith posted, it makes pure sense that they would come to a place they believe to be resourceful.

Hey MJ!! It's LAWSUIT TIME. I personally am sick and tired of these lying clowns spreading nasty, untrue rumors about you....aren't you? Come on, Mike. It's time you stood up and stated exactly how healthy you are and sue the pants off of this jerk.

I completely understand the thinking behind this. It's a reaction in wanting to make things right. However, you have to really take into account, how much it's going to cost to do that. And I'm not talking about the cost in terms of money. When you file a suit for something like this you have to give up privacy in your attempt to preserve privacy. In a civil trial Michael will have to prove he doesn't have these stupid diseases of the week just to prove the story written was a lie. Basically, he has to give up some medical privacy to dispute medical lies. And by doing that he gives the jerks exactly what they want...to get into his business regarding his health. PLUS, that won't deter others from giving him another disease of the week a month later. Translation: It becomes a waste of time, money, energy and ultimately the privacy he wants to protect.

The best thing Michael can do is show up looking hot and healthy flashing that kryptonite smile to let ppl know he's okay. Otherwise, he will spend the rest of his life in court fighting stupid rumors and stories that will not end. He defended the nose deal (not to get on a surgery topic here, so no one please take it as such) but that has NOT stopped a tabloid journalist from getting on tv and saying otherwise.

Basically, I think all fans can do when they hear some rumor about some illness MJ has or some rumor about him dying is to take it with a grain of salt. If you feel at all that it could be true (in whole or in part), just pray for the man (if you believe in prayer) and let it go. Michael has never been shy about asking for prayers or support when he really needed it (like during the trial). If his health were ever in such a poor shape that he felt he might die, I don't doubt he'd come forward and say something and ask us all to pray for him...or something. If there was any way we could help him, I don't believe he would not ask. He knows there's not much we would not do for him...prayer, support, kidneys, lungs, you name it.

There will always be these stupid health stories becuz they know they can get away with it. Sure, MJ or his peeps could come out and say "not true" but how many of you here would automatically believe it? As soon as the next rumor pops out, or your friends and family tell you different, you'd be right back to square one. It's like a waste of bloody time. Maybe MJ and his team depend on us to use our common sense and good judgment to deal with these situations. Nine times out of ten it's pretty clear that it's BS...or BS built around a tiny nugget of truth blown exponentially out of proportion. Now, having said all this, I just KNOW a month from now it'll probably need to be said again, but whatever. The groundhog gets a good workout in MJLand that 's for sure. And that, to me, is what's a sad reality. People never seem to get it...ever...no matter how many times...over and over....same ish different day...blah blah blah. Yes, I'm frustrated about this. I'm sure it's showing by now so I'm out. If it was OTTor offensive in any way, Mod please delete. No offense taken.

I wonder what "stage" of emphasyma he was in when he recorded "Hold My Hand" with Akon. LOL! I mean, he didn't sound like he was having any breathing problems when he recorded that song.

Wasn't there a rumour that Michael was near death and needed a liver transplant last year. Guess they'll replace more organs then.

[
Hey MJ!! It's LAWSUIT TIME. I personally am sick and tired of these lying clowns spreading nasty, untrue rumors about you....aren't you? Come on, Mike. It's time you stood up and stated exactly how healthy you are and sue the pants off of this jerk.
/QUOTE]

unfortunalty we know mj doesnt do that. thats why hes such a easy target and things like this get printed because they know nothing will happen

You made three points I want to address. Actually, you made 4 but for the sake of peace I'll only address 3. I'm not trying to start a ish storm before Christmas. :)

First point...about the know-it-alls....having been accused of being one of those fans in a very nasty and derogatory manner, I'll say this for myself (the others who have been accused of this will have to speak for themselves). It's tiring, draining, and practically useless when ppl dismiss what you try to convey to them. Granted, people can think what they want and dismiss what they want, but it's frustrating to take the time out to explain something or break things down only to have people disregard it. Right here in this thread where it TSCM broke it down as easy as pie, you STILL have people posting things like the following... (and I'm not having a go at you 8701girl, I'm just using your posts as an example)

After reading what TSCM wrote, it boggles my mind to see someone post something like the above. I mean, WTF. It's like did you even read the first post?? It's frustrating. People get tired. We're all human and have our limits. And two months from now another rumor will pop up and this foolishness will start all over again. Everything TSCM took the time to post and break down will be forgotten or ignored. Life is too short. There are tons of fans who have been posting on MJ boards for years and should know the score. I can look to the left right now and see folks who have been on this board since 2003 and I wonder where were THEY to break down these nasty rumors while panick ran amok? It would be nice to see different ppl step up for a change and separate fact from fiction or point out the obvious flaws in tabloid stories. Seems like people can't be bothered or are too lazy to jump in. I'm not sure what the problem is. Speaking for myself, I have come to the conclusion that it's a waste of time. People seem to "get it" for 2 seconds and then it's back to the same old same old. Groundhog day forever. However, kudos to TSCM for keeping up the fight. The minute I read that old quote from Jermaine, I knew the story was BS. I didn't point it out on here cuz I figured everyone else should have remembered it, too. The same drama that broke out over this story broke out over the last story with the Jermaine quote. Short memories. Blah.

Point two, I agree with you about not giving those lowlifes the time of day. They thrive on attention, even negative attention. They'll take it any way they can, imo. It shows them that their nasty little stories actually mean something to people. They mean poo to me. This is the last I'm going to even address this subject cuz it's mucking up my holiday chi. They aren't that important.

Point three, I completely agree with you that the lowlifes troll these boards looking for info. As far as providing evidence...why is it that fans always have to provide evidence yet the opposite side can say and do anything and it's automatically taken as the gospel and MJ's team needs to issue a statement to disprove it? blah. If ppl are free to believe MJ's dying based on some tabloid writing hack, we're free to believe those hacks troll the board based on patterns we've seen in the past and very present. Like Zith posted, it makes pure sense that they would come to a place they believe to be resourceful.

I completely understand the thinking behind this. It's a reaction in wanting to make things right. However, you have to really take into account, how much it's going to cost to do that. And I'm not talking about the cost in terms of money. When you file a suit for something like this you have to give up privacy in your attempt to preserve privacy. In a civil trial Michael will have to prove he doesn't have these stupid diseases of the week just to prove the story written was a lie. Basically, he has to give up some medical privacy to dispute medical lies. And by doing that he gives the jerks exactly what they want...to get into his business regarding his health. PLUS, that won't deter others from giving him another disease of the week a month later. Translation: It becomes a waste of time, money, energy and ultimately the privacy he wants to protect.

The best thing Michael can do is show up looking hot and healthy flashing that kryptonite smile to let ppl know he's okay. Otherwise, he will spend the rest of his life in court fighting stupid rumors and stories that will not end. He defended the nose deal (not to get on a surgery topic here, so no one please take it as such) but that has NOT stopped a tabloid journalist from getting on tv and saying otherwise.

Basically, I think all fans can do when they hear some rumor about some illness MJ has or some rumor about him dying is to take it with a grain of salt. If you feel at all that it could be true (in whole or in part), just pray for the man (if you believe in prayer) and let it go. Michael has never been shy about asking for prayers or support when he really needed it (like during the trial). If his health were ever in such a poor shape that he felt he might die, I don't doubt he'd come forward and say something and ask us all to pray for him...or something. If there was any way we could help him, I don't believe he would not ask. He knows there's not much we would not do for him...prayer, support, kidneys, lungs, you name it.

There will always be these stupid health stories becuz they know they can get away with it. Sure, MJ or his peeps could come out and say "not true" but how many of you here would automatically believe it? As soon as the next rumor pops out, or your friends and family tell you different, you'd be right back to square one. It's like a waste of bloody time. Maybe MJ and his team depend on us to use our common sense and good judgment to deal with these situations. Nine times out of ten it's pretty clear that it's BS...or BS built around a tiny nugget of truth blown exponentially out of proportion. Now, having said all this, I just KNOW a month from now it'll probably need to be said again, but whatever. The groundhog gets a good workout in MJLand that 's for sure. And that, to me, is what's a sad reality. People never seem to get it...ever...no matter how many times...over and over....same ish different day...blah blah blah. Yes, I'm frustrated about this. I'm sure it's showing by now so I'm out. If it was OTTor offensive in any way, Mod please delete. No offense taken.

I love you. This is the truth, people chill out a bit. What this lady says really does make sense. So in a few months please don't give us a feeling of deja vu. With mike you gotta learn the ropes of tabloid dissecting. Easy for me as i have never even bought a celeb mag or whatever.

Wasn't there a rumour that Michael was near death and needed a liver transplant last year. Guess they'll replace more organs then.

It was either a liver transplant OR a kidney transplant that was indeed reported by Foxnews last year.

Is anyone dissecting summat else from this. They accuse MJ of replacing his nose all the time. Now that story old and washed out it gotta be other parts. Next they gonna be saying MJ needs a intestine transplant. I thinks they needs to shut up.

this just shows you that when you are a celebrity, you cant even go to the doctors with the tabloids reporting that its something serious or you are dying, its pathetic.

It makes me mad that when this guy was writing books about James Taylor and Kurt Cobain, the media went all out to rightfully question his credibility. And he flat-out admitted he had no proof then, didn't he?. But now that he is writing something about Michael, these people want to give him a full platform by spreading this crap around the world. This is the same media who remarkably (and again rightfully), didn't want to hear it when the two jurors flipped and started talking bull about Michael and the other jurors while trying to plug their ish books after the trial. The media laughed them right off the airwaves and the net. But the media now somehow see fit to back up this same other guy who they obviously know has a history of writing trash books with major credibility problems and being a defendant in libel lawsuits because of said books before to boot? I don't understand the media. I really don't.

Last edited:
we need to inquire about the quality of life of people with the disease alpha 1 and compare with the Michael.For sure we'll see a big difference.
I believe we will can calm the people this way.

We'll see how long this 'story' draws out... got peeps losing their cool on Christmas week :worried:

We'll see how long this 'story' draws out... got peeps losing their cool on Christmas week :worried:

I know, its ridiculous. Are people seeing the pictures of Michael walking around with the mask on or is it just me, I really dont know why people are choosing now to believe what tabloids write, especially when it was a blogger that started it, do you realise one of us could start a rumour that the tabloids could run away with, just post a mad story about Michael Jackson, get the fans talking and boom you have a story. Thats whats happened here. :doh:

I read an artikel @ the dutch newspaper website "algemeen dagblad "
I was furious!!! And still am!!
www.ad.nl

Wow, just saw a report on the news. lol. :lol: Seems like it's going to start spreading and spreading.. :mello: My sister was all worried asking if it was true, and I'm like.. UHH NO.

Only if they knew of this article that TSCM wrote. :/

I bet my friends and family all ask at Christmas, this is just great! just what I wanted to be doing at Christmas, climbing up on my MJ high horse lol

on the front page of msnbc.msn.com in the entertainment section they did a video on "Jackson reportedly dying"

a friend called me about it and was like "you're going to freak out! OMG!!" i was just like oh noo..

*sigh*

Last edited:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE! 12.22.08
OUR RESPONSE:

Please respect Mr. Jackson's need for privacy at this time. These tabloid lies and rumours have gotten way out of hand.
IGNORE THEM!

Thank-you.

Personally, as far as I know, MJ is doing fine.

Great times are ahead---be the strong powerful force you are, MJ fans--don't let the tabloids and negativity-hungry paps weaken you..

Embrace the spirit of rhino skin--2009 is coming!

God bless.

Linda ~ABP~

~MJIB~Co.
Productions

Last edited:
Back