A.I Michael - opinions

Really? I have mixed feelings about A.I., and most of it's not good. But, for some odd reason, I keep listening to "Mind Your Business" on repeat. Michael always looked for some new innovative sounds. So, it's yours?
I didn't say I made Mind Your Business
I don't think you understood what you meant

Tyler Antonius, who posted "Mind Your Business" by MaxieDaMan, also posted my AI song, called "What About This" - claiming it was his (Tyler's) own work

I didn't say I made Mind Your Business
I don't think you understood what you meant

Tyler Antonius, who posted "Mind Your Business" by MaxieDaMan, also posted my AI song, called "What About This" - claiming it was his (Tyler's) own work
Oh! My apologies for the misunderstanding. I was really tired when I read it and typed it. That sucks that this guy is claiming he did it and lied, that's not cool!

Here's a proof of concept I quickly did with ai stems and remixing of WBSS LA 89, any feedback is absolutely appreciated!

Updated

Last edited:
Shout out to all the MJ A.I. creators for continuing to push the craft of original A.I. music and Michael Jackson A.I.

Shout out to all the MJ A.I. creators for continuing to push the craft of original A.I. music and Michael Jackson A.I.
Motif

Motif vor 21 Stunden

Not to be a party pooper to those who like making fake leaks however I need to put out a warning to any fans hearing an abundance of "new leaks" that are genuinely starting to sound real. It's all A.I. generated, the scary part?It's text to audio A.I.The reason these audios are able to sound like MJ is because it's a computer that is now generating his pronunciation and speech pattern/singing delivery, before it was just someone else singing, then they put an A.I. model over their voice. That is why you would get an uncanny valley sounding A.I. that has his tone but not his performance. But now this is a 100% A.I. generated thing (music included).Just a little heads up!

This man cannot be trusted due to having a "bad attitude"
I've Heard Bad Attitude throughout its development, and all im going to say is that its going to blow everyone out of the water with the quality of both the vocals & production.
Thanks Bean Bean😊

Back