A.I Michael - opinions

Hello everyone. I have some unfortunate news.

Because of the copyright strikes (I'm on 2/3), and Sony taking down unofficial videos using Gone Too Soon and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (probably more to come), I have to take the step of privating my AI covers. Many of my most popular videos will be gone. What will stay, however, are the fanmade songs. There may be reuploads of my work, but these may be in lower quality than what is on my channel and not be credited to me. I hope that this ends soon and I can unprivate them. Thank you for understanding. Here is my backup account incase my main gets deleted: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAVe...

Blinding Lights in full:

tried to create more energetic vocals.
Weeknd usually sounds quite dull to me.

Could anyone give me their opinion on this? I don‘t want to promote the video but simply want to have feedback on the use of the AI here. I know it‘s way too much and I‘ve used it for the entire lead vocal track but I wanted to make it sound as realistic as possible without just using the different alt takes of the demos.

@kai Kai you made a masterpiece, all tracks are 10/10 and I'm sure that if Michael could have listened to them he would have recorded at least some of them, no doubt about it.

I'd love to ask you a question: is it really difficult to make songs with models that are not from the Invincible Era? I guess it's more of a ""skill"" issue, as it's harder to sing with the same power and energy as Michael did in OTW/Thriller and Bad.

Imagine using AI to turn self composed beatboxed demoes like MJ's into fully realized musical pieces. Instead of just pretending like he came into your studio to sing your song for fun...

I wonder how AI might be used to remix soundboard recordings of Tokyo 88, LA 89, etc. I found a community for Nirvana and there's some really dedicated people who have remixed shows that sound absolutely incredible using AI.

Here's an example:

I wonder how AI might be used to remix soundboard recordings of Tokyo 88, LA 89, etc. I found a community for Nirvana and there's some really dedicated people who have remixed shows that sound absolutely incredible using AI.

Here's an example:

:unsure: Interesting find

:unsure: Interesting find
It's just one example, on the Nirvana forum there's a definitive edition remaster of shows using AI to deconstruct and remix, as well as using AI to filter audience recordings to use as a matrix mix as well. It's pretty interesting and well thought out! Being familiar with Nirvana bootlegs, I can absolutely attest that some of these sound way better than their source material.

It's just one example,
Hmmm...:unsure: i see what you mean
on the Nirvana forum there's a definitive edition remaster of shows using AI to deconstruct and remix, as well as using AI to filter audience recordings to use as a matrix mix as well. It's pretty interesting and well thought out! Being familiar with Nirvana bootlegs, I can absolutely attest that some of these sound way better than their source material.
Since there are plenty of ai videos about now do we have an ai music video thread ? Do we need one?

Since the topic here is about AI, what do you think about transforming 4:3 videos into 16:9 (widescreen)?

There is an AI that can do this and because it is something recent, it is very good. I wonder how this type of tool could evolve in the coming years or months.

Here are some previews below:

We're gonna need this soon. If we ever get the 4k versions of anything. Would love to see beat it in 16:9

agree with this...

@andjustice4some

I am not an AI fan at all, but holy moly this metaphorical content is literally perfect. For anyone who has studied Michael, I encourage you to watch this

Michael Jackson - Tabloid Junkie - Music Video (A.I)
Wow, this is ready to be re-released and should play a great role in the coming biopic!!!

This guy also stole my song - "What About This", from my now terminated channel.

Listen to the original on my second channel
Really? I have mixed feelings about A.I., and most of it's not good. But, for some odd reason, I keep listening to "Mind Your Business" on repeat. Michael always looked for some new innovative sounds. So, it's yours?

Back