A.I Michael - opinions

!wah this thread has grown legs!!!!!!!
..... emergency i repeat this is a emergency....urgency :eek: 😆🤬:oops:
Hell yeah it's growing, imagine being able to make any song you want at the palm of your hand! The possibilities are endless

I remember some of MJ's bodyguards talking about how MJ used to sing songs like Bobby Brown's My Prerogative and T-Pain's Buy U A Drank in the back of his limo and they're great songs imo, if I had the AI I'd make it sing those songs mainly as well lol

Hell yeah it's growing, imagine being able to make any song you want at the palm of your hand! The possibilities are endless

I remember some of MJ's bodyguards talking about how MJ used to sing songs like Bobby Brown's My Prerogative and T-Pain's Buy U A Drank in the back of his limo and they're great songs imo, if I had the AI I'd make it sing those songs mainly as well lol
i am so freaked out right now

well i want rock ....bugger me @Agonum we might get run to the hills after all ? lol :eek:🤬:eek:🤬:eek::alien::unsure:
i hate that ai i want to marry it :LOL: make it sign iron maiden NOW !!!!!!!!!!!i feel evil ! 🤩:eek::ROFLMAO::love::mad::eek:

Oh yes , deff. i know he liked my preg @ChanceToDance , goodness, we can make it sing the whole of that album. It must sing everything i want to hear everything it can do! the fucking 🤬thing i oh god this thread has now done me in mate!:ROFLMAO:

wow! alot of questions and thoughts!

let me just check what the brunei royal family paid, give me a second..

i did one myself but it sounded terrible, will prob work with this or another impersonator for that song once i make a gritty michael model.

i dont know, i really dont want this to be used to make "new songs" and songs michael himself didnt have an involvement in. i do agree with the leap should be public, but i just dont know if i should let it known to the masses just yet as im still experimenting. will definetally make a video on it at some point though. and as for fake leaks, i will say that the highends on the ai will sound robotic as hell, so if new "leaks" comes out that attempts to mask the high ends and nobody can verify it, dont believe it.

i might do that one lmao, the soft model prob works best for songs like that and GOM.

exactly. im doing this out of curiousity of what the technology can do, and it seems to be doing pretty damn well. i will say i cherrypicked that section of the song as it was prob the most Michael sounding part. other parts sound a little like malachi, but thats no fault of the impersonator, hes a great guy and hes done great work lmao.
:unsure: gritty michael model . :devilish: ..i want this.

Last edited:
can this fucker duet with other artists ?????? or does it have to be made standalone ? :devilish:

How about doing the chorus of I'm Dreaming one day? will.i.am sang it pretty clearly on an interview so it's possibly doable.

Or hell, even the third verse of BoJ if Korgnex takes too long to leak it lmao
oh christ almightly - Everything is over.

So from 0:33 to 0:52 is supposed to be MJ's part

If we get that part done with AI and mix it with the instrumental of the song we could get an idea of how MJ's part on I'm Dreaming would be like.

I'm going crazy just thinking about what can be done with this AI lol

here lads i'll have to calm the thread down, i'll get to it all individually. ill continue doing small things on twitter, so if ye have any requests just tell me
How about doing the chorus of I'm Dreaming one day? will.i.am sang it pretty clearly on an interview so it's possibly doable.

Or hell, even the third verse of BoJ if Korgnex takes too long to leak it lmao
So from 0:33 to 0:52 is supposed to be MJ's part

If we get that part done with AI and mix it with the instrumental of the song we could get an idea of how MJ's part on I'm Dreaming would be like.

I'm going crazy just thinking about what can be done with this AI lol
Basically this, it's only 20 seconds or so.

It is interesting that almost unanimously fans were against fake tracks on the 'Michael' album but some would be open to this.

It is interesting that almost unanimously fans were against fake tracks on the 'Michael' album but some would be open to this.
What does that have to do with anything? One of the main problems with the Cascio tracks was that they were being sold and advertised as real MJ songs but here everyone is fully aware that this is AI and will lead nowhere. I don't know why you're trying to be controversial for.

I have broken-This thread has over powered my delusions -i have committed the ultimate sin. @Beano Wild Good sir. in no particalr order -I start by handing you ..my youth :mad: Don't f it up:mad::ninja:o_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::devilish: :oops: :eek: 🤬 :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :alien: 😧 :ninja:

🤬 :eek: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :alien: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

nooo

Last edited:
Back