Aaron Carter Rebuttal Final Letter

i also twitted carter and said "i will never ever buy your music" and he replied "Then don't f***ng follow me! I could care less!

what an idiot
if you dont care then dont reply :D

Has anyone got a response to the emails? I haven't, not even a form letter saying that it was received.

i also twitted carter and said "i will never ever buy your music" and he replied "Then don't f***ng follow me! I could care less!

what an idiot

How old is he? Still acts like a little child I see.

I can't wait for his floptastic album to come out! I hope it sells next to nothing, which I think it will, and he deserves it!

he wont sell crap. he's nothing like his brother. Aaron is a little prick and for him to be rude to his fans like that just shows how much of a ass he is. no one really cares about him anyways.

what an idiot

Hes such a moron lol

Wow, that bad. :( Did he delete the replies?? I don't see any of them. I heard he was threatening the fans and such, but I don't see his tweets... Did he delete them??

what an idiot

LOL

The guy is crazy.

i've translated it into Russian. how do i sign it before i send it to Russian media?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

CatherineNZ thank you for the translation.

I added that I was looking forward to reading their replies and all the emails with MJJC. And added the url: www.mjjc.com

I think a group of people is more impressive than 1. Just my opinion.

The reporter who wrote a summary of the cocaine story for TVGuide...I noticed Many Many TV stations just copied her story. Every time I wrote an email to a station that had used her story, I CC'ed her. I wanted her to know how many outlets were reporting that fake story.

She is on twitter. I might try & reach out to her there as well.

Any volunteers to email the letter to producers & repoters/hosts of E!News & Entertainment tonight, ExtraTV, The Insider and Access Hollywood, huffington Post (Anyone friendly with Charles Thompson?) ?

Earlier i wrote we need to send the letter to outlets that haven't aired or published the story yet..and I still think I was right. We are constantly 2 steps behind Carter...Had we sent it to E! & ET, they might have gotten our perspective & question him differently. We have to be more proactive...and try to figure out where he will pop up next and arm folks with the truth. Reporters are too lazy to do any type of research, if we don't do the extra work for them, our side will never get heard.

ETA: Can someone create a new thread with just the letters. There are so many comments, in between the different letters, if I give the link to someone who's not use to the board, it will take them forever to find it. A closed thread with all the letters, (English first as that's the one that will be accessed more frequently), Spanish, Russian, Polish...

Thank you

Last edited:
i follow some media on the twitter - it will be difficult to email the whole thing to them
do you think we can have a place on the web where this is posted. i mean so i can simply twit a web link to a media
so they can just open the link and read the letter? (something tells me this is not the last time we have to defend Michael and may be we need to think of the system of reaction to such attacks like carters so we work fast and together)

i follow some media on the twitter - it will be difficult to email the whole thing to them
do you think we can have a place on the web where this is posted. i mean so i can simply twit a web link to a media
so they can just open the link and read the letter? (something tells me this is not the last time we have to defend Michael and may be we need to think of the system of reaction to such attacks like carters so we work fast and together)

I was thinking the same thing. Read my last post.

I asked that a new thread to be created solely for the letters. Even better a thread for each translation.

The alternative, would be to use a hosting site. But It would best if they are able to read it here...

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. Read my last post.

I asked that a new thread be created with just the letters. Even better a thread for each translation.

you mean giving the journos the link to the forum?
i mean how can we post the letter on twitter? there is no link. where do i put it?

you mean giving the journos the link to the forum?
i mean how can we post the letter on twitter? there is no link. where do i put it?

Someone needs to create a closed thread with only the letter. No discussion.

We can then use the link to share the letter on twitter or on message boards. We cannot email every media out there...Twitter would make it easier to reach out to many more.

Memefan, the only media outlets I think we can contact would be those he would likely go to when promoting his album, like Extra, Access Hollywood, etc.

I can create a closed thread with just the letters, but it will have to wait until get home tonight.
I can email the outlets you mentioned. I do not know Charles thompson. But, I can email the huff Post in general.

Carter is messing with the wrong fans. He's a junkie, loser, little PUNK who is just mad Michael kicked his ass to the curb.

damn right he is! he'll learn his lesson not to mess with Michael or his fans. he's pissed bc he got caught lying. if anything the estate will soon take care of him. i hope.

Hi..
this is my first post in here..
..just want to tell you, that you're doing a great job here...I'm in a german MJ forum, an we also sent letters to all media outlets, which showed this story in german. I also did a tranlation of your letter in german..but I don't know whether you need it in here or not.Just tell me, if you need it, then I'll post it...

Hi..
this is my first post in here..
..just want to tell you, that you're doing a great job here...I'm in a german MJ forum, an we also sent letters to all media outlets, which showed this story in german. I also did a tranlation of your letter in german..but I don't know whether you need it in here or not.Just tell me, if you need it, then I'll post it...

Maja5809 Welcome.

Please do post the german translation here. It will be moved to a separate thread later on.

Thank you

Ok..this is the letter in german:
......................................................................................................................

Am 29 Mai 2011 wurde der Pop Sänger der 90er, Aaron Carter für ein Interview mit der "Journalistin" und Freundin Daphne Barak für die australische Ausgabe vom 27.6. des OK! Magazins gefilmt. Der Artikel und daraus genommene Auszüge wurden von den Medien rasend schnell verbreitet, und nur aus einem Grund: er beinhaltete Michael Jackson.

Mr. Carters "Freundschaft" mit Mr. Jackson steht außer Frage. Was jedoch fragwürdig ist, sind die Teile des Interviews, die suggerieren, dass Mr. Jackson Aaron Carter Drogen und Alkohol gegeben habe, oder das er sich in irgendeiner Art unangemessen ihm gegenüber verhalten habe - alles Dinge mit denen die Michael Jackson Fan Community auf keinen Fall einverstanden ist.

Mr. Carters Vorwürfe dieser Art können einfach schon dadurch als falsch entlarvt werden, indem man sich nur auf seine vorherigen, immer einheitlichen Versicherungen diesbezüglich beruft. Es ist allgemein bekannt, dass Mr. Carter immer nur gut über Jacksons positiven Einfluss auf sein Leben und seine Arbeit gesprochen hat, und er hat immer wieder verneint, dass jemals irgendetwas unangemessenes zwischen ihnen passiert sei. (siehe: Howard Stern Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2Cq6WGCpk&feature=youtu.be) In verschiedenen vorherigen Interviews, wie auch in dem mit Howard Stern, sagte er, dass er nur eine Nacht auf [lexicon]Neverland[/lexicon] verbrachte, anlässlich der 45. Geburtstags Party von Michael Jackson. Mr. Carter sagte, dass er in dieser einen Nacht zusammen mit Chris Tucker im Theater übernachtete, er auf einer Seite des Theaters, Mr. Tucker auf der anderen. Des weiteren betont Carter, dass er niemals in einem Bett zusammen mit Mr. Jackson geschlafen habe, noch, dass er jemals auch nur in seinem Zimmer gewesen sei. Tatsache ist, dass Aaron Carter immer so standhaft jegliches unrechtmäßige Verhalten von Mr. Jackson bestritten hat, dass er sogar auf der Liste der Zeugen der Verteidigung beim Prozess 2005 stand.

Es ist deshalb sehr verwunderlich für die Michael Jackson Fan Community, dass Mr. Carter nach all den Jahren der Verteidigung von Mr. Jackson plötzlich ein solch widersprüchliches Interview gegeben haben soll.

Man sollte auch nicht außer Acht lasen, dass Frank Cascio, der mit Jackson seit seiner Kindheit befreundet war, am 30 Juni zur Verteidigung Mr. Jacksons folgendes twitterte: "Ich kannte Michael mehr als 25 Jahre lang, und NIEMALS hat er Kokain genommen oder jemanden dazu angehalten er zu nehmen. Niemals!!!!" (http://twitter.com/#!/fdcascio/status/86547254990733312) Mr. Cascio und seine Familie wurden von Mr. Jackson regelmäßig besucht. Mr. Cascio war auch häufig zu Besuch auf [lexicon]Neverland[/lexicon] und reiste als Jugendlicher sogar mit Mr. Jackson. Mr. Cascio war außerdem auch Gast auf der von Mr. Carter erwähnten Party.

Ausgehend von den oben erwähnten und allen anderen Belegen, fragt sich die Michael Jackson Community, was der wirkliche Beweggrund für diesen Sinneswandel und diese Story sein könnte.

Das Timing des Interviews ist auch sehr auffällig. Im Juni, zu einem Zeitpunkt wo Millionen den Verlust von Mr. Jackson beklagen , empfinden andere, die sogar eine entfernte Beziehung zu ihm hatten, diesen Zeitpunkt als ideale Chance ihr Buch, CD oder sonstiges Projekt zu vermarkten oder ihre Verbindung zu Mr. Jackson dazu zu nutzen, sich selbst zu promoten und daraus Profit zu schlagen. Mr. Carters Schulden von $ 1.000.000 an die IRS kann man dabei nicht außer Acht lassen. Man kann auch nicht ignorieren, dass er zur Zeit versucht seine neue Musik zu vermarkten sowie eine Reality Show. Aaron Carters Bereitschaft, auf diesen Zug auf zuspringen ist deshalb nicht überraschend, wenn auch enttäuschend.

Die verleumderische Geschichte wurde vom OK! Magazin am 15 Juni veröffentlicht, was einige besorgte Michael Jackson Fans dazu brachte, sofort mit Mr. Carter über Twitter Kontakt aufzunehmen, jedoch nur um festzustellen, dass sie von letzterem zwei Wochen lang zurückgewiesen und ignoriert wurden. Ein offizielles Widerspruchs-Statement hätte sicher diese Gerüchte im Zaum gehalten. Das wäre in der Tat das, was ein ehrenhafter Mensch aus Liebe und Respekt gegenüber seines verstorbenen Freundes und Mentors getan hätte. So konnten jedoch die Spekulationen und Andeutungen. Die einzige Person die folglich aus diesem Debakel Schaden genommen hat, ist Mr. Jackson. - ein leichtes Ziel - da er leider nicht mehr hier ist, um sich zu verteidigen.

Erst jetzt, nach dem die Geschichte weit reichend bekannt ist, hat Mr. Carter ein Statement abgegeben, in dem er sagt, dass er in diesem Artikel falsch zitiert worden sei. Dennoch ist es so, wie die Auszüge des Interviews zeigen, dass Mr. Carter Fragen absichtlich in einer geschickten Art und Weise so beantwortet, dass sie sehr zweideutig ausgelegt werden können was zu neuen Spekulationen führt. Die öffentliche Meinung wurde dadurch vollkommen in die Irre geführt.

Carters Widerruf durch TMZ am 1. Juli wird nur verbreitet, aber es muss trotzdem noch mehr getan werden. Eigentlich müsste Mr. Carter einen kompletten Widerruf vom OK! Magazin verlangen, wenn sie wirklich das von ihm gesagte falsch dargestellt haben. Aber es ist wohl so, dass das Team von Carter die Vorteile erkannt hat, trotzdem von den negativen Schlagzeilen bezüglich Mr. Jackson zu profitieren, und die Aufmerksamkeit der internationalen Medienpräsenz für sich nutzt.

Auch Daphne Barak hat eine zwielichtige Vergangenheit. Sie ist dafür bekannt, schon mehrfach Stories verfälscht zu haben.

Grace Rwaramba, die für viele Jahre bei Jackson als Kindermädchen arbeitete, wurde von Daphne Barak aufgesucht, mit dem einzigen Ziel, durch sie Informationen über Michael Jackson heraus zu finden. In einer Story von Malika Chopra, veröffentlicht am 28. Juni 2009 in der Huffington Post, sagt Malika folgendes aus: "Ich sah, wie Daphne Barak sich als Freundin ausgab, nur um an Informationen von Grace über Gespräche bezüglich seines Todes mit Jacksons Familienmitgliedern zu kommen...und ich fand heraus, dass Daphne einen Artikel voller Zitate von Grace für ein Klatsch Magazin geschrieben hat. Die Zitate von Grace werden jetzt von anderen Magazinen weiterverbreitet und finden sich in immer mehr Artikeln wieder. (Das People Magazin veröffentlichte heute sogar einige Unwahrheiten, so z.B. dass Grace mehrmals Michael Jacksons Magen ausgepumpt habe. Um es richtig zu stellen: Grace pumpte niemals Michaels Magen aus. Sie hat nicht die leiseste Ahnung, wie sie so etwas überhaupt tun könnte)..." (Malika Chopra, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mallika-chopra/bloodsuckers-and-the-worl_b_222023.html)

Daphne Barak stand auch im Mittelpunkt von Kontroversen bezüglich eines Interviews mit Sanam Bhutto. In einem Artikel in der SouthAsiaWatch wird ihr falscher Journalismus aufgezeigt. Er besagt: "Daphne Barak (...) hängt sich seit Jahren an die berühmten und wichtigen Familien der Welt. Ihr Leben zeichnet sich durch "exclusive" Interviews, brillianten Klatsch, künstliche Gerüchte und Verleumdungen aus. Oft sieht man sie in Interviews von Familien, die in Krisen Situationen stecken, indem sie ihre Not und ihr Leid ausnutzt, für ihren persönlichen Ruhm, Erfolg und Aufmerksamkeit. Daphne zeichnete ein Bild von Bhutto, durch das Enthüllen von verfälschten Details über Bhuttos Leben, die jedoch nicht unabhängig bestätigt werden können..alles was sie zu Bhutto oder Pakistan sagt, sollte als beinahe Fiktion angesehen werden, es ist nichts anderes, als reine Erfindung...In den letzten Nachrichten von Pakistan, hat Daphne Barak der Nation Pakistan und ihren Menschen einen Stoss ins Grab geliefert, indem sie eine Geschichte fabrizierte, die sich auf "Statements" von Benazair Bhuttos Schwester Sanam zum Pakistanischen Präsidenten Asif Zardari beruft. Während voreingenommener Journalismus noch von vielen Kreisen akzeptiert ist, hat Daphne Barak hier doch die Grenze hin zur reinen Fiktion überschritten. Sanam Bhutto, in Aufregung und Stress über die Lügen, die ihr angedichtet wurden, hat der von Barak produzierten Fiktion mittels gedruckten- und Video-Botschaften heftig widersprochen."
Der Artikel erwähnt auch, wie sie mit den Eltern von Amy Winehouse auf "Kuschelkurs" ging, indem sie Verständnis für "das Leid und die Sorge um ihre Tochter" vorgab, um eine Story über Amy Winehouse schreiben zu können. (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/03/24/712377/-Daphne-BarakA-meddling-tabloid-vulture-masquerading-as-a-journalist)

Ihre Methoden sind immer gleich: sich mit einer Person befreunden, in der Absicht, sie zu interviewen, um dann das im Interview gesagte zu verdrehen. Ist das auch mit Aaron Carter passiert? Hier ihr Tweet an ihn vom 29 Mai:

1. daphnebarak Daphne Barak
So glad, my friend Aaron Carter is joining me, for a charity gala in Marbella. What a perfect place, to kick off his upcoming record?!
29 May Favorite Retweet Reply
(Bin so froh, mein Freund Aaron Carter wird mich bei einer Charity Gala in Marbella treffen. Ein perfekter Zeitpunkt, seine kommende CD bekannt zu machen?! )

Das spricht Bände über Mrs. Baraks ethische Werte als Journalistin. Es spricht auch Bände über den Charakter von Mrs. Barak und Mr. Carter. Soweit es sie und andere Beteiligte betrifft, ist es ihnen gelungen sich selbst auf dem Rücken von Mr. Jackson zu profilieren.

Weiterhin ist es auch sehr verstörend, dass wir in einer Zeit leben, in der unsere Medien blindlings Geschichten durch "Copy and Paste" verbreiten, ohne sie zuvor zu überprüfen. Nur wenige Medien erwähnten Carters vorherige Aussagen (zu Jackson), die Reputation der Interviewerin wurde garnicht erwähnt. Obwohl diese verleumderische Geschichte aus dem OK! Magazin stammt, was nicht gerade bekannt ist für eine seriöse Berichterstattung, dauerte es nicht lange um die Geschichte via "Copy und Paste" in 150 Medien als Fakt anzusehen und zu verbreiten. Noch verstörender ist es, dass diese Praxis auch von Medien Outlets angewendet wird, die den Ruf haben, Fakten zu vermitteln, so wie CBS news, USA today und CNN. Es ist frustrierend, dass Fakten für die Medien keine große Bedeutung zu haben scheinen, was sehr bedauerlich ist.

Nun wurden einige Bestandteile des Interviews widerrufen, und wir können nur hoffen, dass es eine gründlichere Überprüfung geben wird, bevor Stories gesendet oder veröffentlicht werden, besonders wenn die Quelle aus der Klatsch Presse kommt und der Autor eine zweifelhafte Reputation hat. (siehe auch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Dz7rs8VfA&feature=youtu.be )

Wir rufen alle Michael Jackson Fans auf, das Magazin zu boykottieren und den Herausgebern des OK! Magazins ihren Unmut wie auch ihre Bestürzung über Daphne Barak (dem Autor) mitzuteilen. Die Fans sollten ihre Nachrichtenquellen auch wissen lassen, dass sie kein Interesse an nicht nachweisbaren oder schlüpfrigen Stories haben.
Michael Jackson wurde sein Leben lang diffamiert und verleumdet. Seine Fans sehen sich dafür verantwortlich, dass dieses nach seinem Tod nicht weiter fortgesetzt wird.

CatherineNZ thank you for the translation.

I added that I was looking forward to reading their replies and all the emails with MJJC. And added the url: www.mjjc.com

I think a group of people is more impressive than 1. Just my opinion.

The reporter who wrote a summary of the cocaine story for TVGuide...I noticed Many Many TV stations just copied her story. Every time I wrote an email to a station that had used her story, I CC'ed her. I wanted her to know how many outlets were reporting that fake story.

She is on twitter. I might try & reach out to her there as well.

Any volunteers to email the letter to producers & repoters/hosts of E!News & Entertainment tonight, ExtraTV, The Insider and Access Hollywood, huffington Post (Anyone friendly with Charles Thompson?) ?

Earlier i wrote we need to send the letter to outlets that haven't aired or published the story yet..and I still think I was right. We are constantly 2 steps behind Carter...Had we sent it to E! & ET, they might have gotten our perspective & question him differently. We have to be more proactive...and try to figure out where he will pop up next and arm folks with the truth. Reporters are too lazy to do any type of research, if we don't do the extra work for them, our side will never get heard.

ETA: Can someone create a new thread with just the letters. There are so many comments, in between the different letters, if I give the link to someone who's not use to the board, it will take them forever to find it. A closed thread with all the letters, (English first as that's the one that will be accessed more frequently), Spanish, Russian, Polish...

Thank you

Do you mean Joyce Eng? That was the same with mine, it was her article on almost all of them. I tweeted her but never got a response. I couldn't find an email address for her though?

Do you mean Joyce Eng? That was the same with mine, it was her article on almost all of them. I tweeted her but never got a response. I couldn't find an email address for her though?

Yes Joyce Eng.

Her email is
cleardot.gif
joyce.eng@tvguide.com

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0" width="480" height="270" id="CEGEmbed"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.eonline.com/static/videoplayer/platform_players/swf/CEGDynamicPlayer.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><param name="flashvars" value="ID=Embed&releasePID=SufNaEUpEM3DxYT41uvS5KfoIpdCrNd3&playerId=Embed&skinUrl=http://www.eonline.com/static/videoplayer/platform_players/swf/skinCEGPlayer.swf&locId=US" /><embed width="480" height="270" flashvars="ID=Embed&releasePID=SufNaEUpEM3DxYT41uvS5KfoIpdCrNd3&playerId=Embed&skinUrl=http://www.eonline.com/static/videoplayer/platform_players/swf/skinCEGPlayer.swf&locId=US" allowScriptAccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" wmode="transparent" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" name="CEGEmbed" id="CEGEmbed" src="http://www.eonline.com/static/videoplayer/platform_players/swf/CEGDynamicPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/></object>

http://www.examiner.com/jackson-fam...chael-jackson-story-never-given-drugs-by-icon

The internet was abuzz when an alleged interview with Aaron Carter was broken in the media. The controversy started after it was reported that Carter allegedly stated that Michael Jackson had given him a drug, and according to a new interview (seen via video), Aaron Carter has denied the media report, saying that Jackson never gave him anything, and that it is a lie.

As E! Online reports, Aaron Carter said of Michael Jackson, and Carter's alleged quotes: "No, that is not true. Michael never gave me cocaine. Michael never ever gave me cocaine. Ever."

Aaron Carter went on to discuss the particulars of the interview, and he said that he never said what is being reported now in the media. The singer Michael Jackson remains to be reported on in the media practically everyday. It seems that every week, there is yet another new report on the King of Pop, and on June 25 of this year, the two-year anniversary of the star's passing was observed by fans all over the world.

WOW what The hell happen 2 Aaron??? lol It was just early dis year there were pics of him Big n Buff, now he umm what u say yuckie lol He daf on sumthin...

I don't know why you guys hating on him he admitts MJ never gave him any cocaine why are you guys hating on him you all need to stop be thankful

he says "let him rest in peace".......... funny coming from the one who STARTED ALL THIS
yes..that is because HE now wants all this to go away..I bet in his little pea brain he didnt think that his lies would cause this much controversy....boy did he think wrong...he should now by now..If ya mess with MJ...then you are messing with his fans...and Aaron has discovered that he cannot take the heat. Maybe he will think twice in the future about spreading lies about Michael Jackson..hmm.

Back