Aaron Carter Rebuttal Final Letter

Been away on hols so havnt heard anything about this other than when it first got reported a couple of weeks back.i can see what some of the claims have been but has carter clarified denied anything

I don't know why you guys hating on him he admitts MJ never gave him any cocaine why are you guys hating on him you all need to stop be thankful

how about the rest of the things he DID say? am i supposed to thank the guy for hinting that MJ might have been guilty of you know what or for saying he gave the boy alcohol when he was under aged? or maybe for saying Michael was weird?

I don't know why you guys hating on him he admitts MJ never gave him any cocaine why are you guys hating on him you all need to stop be thankful
Thankful for him saying this (paraprased) on audio and video
"Michael gave me alchohal I was only 15 . Looking back if I was a 40 yr old man I would never give alchohal to a 15 yrr old "
OR
"I woke up at 5am he was on my bed. he was at the foot of my bed ... GASP - I said "What are you doing ? I was only 15 "
In both cases He was infering that MJ was up to doing something improper

this is very incriminating the way he states this _ like he was infering in both cases MJ was up to doing something wrong.
and no we are NOT thankful _ It is Aaron that caused this whole thing for even speaking to Daphane about ANY of this in that
interview. he shoud have never discussed any of the CRAP at all. HE DID THIS and he was $$$ PAID $$$ well for that interview

I could translate the letter into French, but at the moment I really am extremely busy. However, if anyone is willing to do it, I could proofread it in French as well.

Thankful for him saying this (paraprased) on audio and video

OR

In both cases He was infering that MJ was up to doing something improper

this is very incriminating the way he states this _ like he was infering in both cases MJ was up to doing something wrong.
and no we are NOT thankful _ It is Aaron that caused this whole thing for even speaking to Daphane about ANY of this in that
interview. he shoud have never discussed any of the CRAP at all. HE DID THIS and he was $$$ PAID $$$ well for that interview

Yeah I agree that he called all of this on himself (AC that is) and those clips of him talking about a 40 year old man were chopped up and could of been other things he was talking about that she put things in cut and pastse to sound the way she wanted.

i follow some media on the twitter - it will be difficult to email the whole thing to them
do you think we can have a place on the web where this is posted. i mean so i can simply twit a web link to a media
so they can just open the link and read the letter? (something tells me this is not the last time we have to defend Michael and may be we need to think of the system of reaction to such attacks like carters so we work fast and together)

This is a wonderful idea. We can put many documents there such as the autopsy report and Carter's former statements.

what a ass! he denies the drugs but says nothing about the alcohol. jerk!

Exactly. He needed to say I saw wine and took some and drank it, if that was the case. He had to state clearly that Michael did not give him wine. let's think about it, if Michael puts wine in a soda bottle to drink on the plane so his kids will not see it, why would he give someone's child wine. The thing with these interviewees is that they leave a lot of things hanging so people will see them in a good light. The mere fact that he states that he tried drugs at at early age, makes me think that he went into Michael's place and took alcohol himself.

OOps sorry I double post.

Last edited:
Back