AEG On Ticket Refunds - Only Through Authorized Outlets

Ticket + rehearsal CD + rehearsal DVD + Concert t-shirt = price of ticket --> PASS

Ticket = price of ticket --> FAIL

I would love to have the tickets, but I paid 700$ for them on Viagogo.

I´m not that crazy .

I really don't think they're going to take the full amount of the money for the ticket - I think they will take a certain amount, give the rest back and send the tickets as keepsakes.

what a bunch of money grabbing feckers even at this time taking advantage of fans shame on them
Exactly! They are counting on it that most fans rather keep the now worthless ticket as a souvenir! I mean, I understand, that they don't send it out for free, but ask for the full ticket price is a bit rich!

Are we absolutely certain that they'll keep the money in return for the ticket? Let's wait for the actualy press release. It'd be awful if it's really the case, but no need to get upset prematurely.

I neither want to sell mine, but it's an interesting question for those that are on the fence of what they should do.

But in a way it feels really shitty that AEG want £75 for a piece of paper - it's so obvious what they're trying to do.
That why I question if the £75 or whatever we put in this ticket is more like an "art piece" that we buy, that has more than a sentimental value for us.
Well, I got 21 tickets... so I probably will bite the bullet and pay those 84 pounds for 1 show for a piece of paper, but for the rest I want my money back!

"Everyone at viagogo is deeply shocked and saddened at the news that Michael Jackson has passed away. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and fans.
All Michael Jackson tickets purchased through viagogo will be refunded directly to fans.
No forms, no fuss, just refunded. We will be in touch with everyone in due course."

I wonder if we'll still receive our ticket?

it says in lieu of FULL refund...meaning you won't get ALL your money back...but at least some of it...they can't excuse not giving your ANY of your money back for the piece of paper.... you dn't spend money to get paper you spend money to see a show..we don't get a show, then it's not worth all that money..so i'm sure you pay something for the tickets but you'll still be refunded somehing i'm sure..we'll just have to wait and see

they should give fans the option of a refund OR edit the 100+ hours of footage they have (finished concert or not, whether its 100% the whole way through or not) and screen it on HUGE screen at the O2

"Everyone at viagogo is deeply shocked and saddened at the news that Michael Jackson has passed away. Our thoughts are with his family, friends and fans.
All Michael Jackson tickets purchased through viagogo will be refunded directly to fans.
No forms, no fuss, just refunded. We will be in touch with everyone in due course."

I wonder if we'll still receive our ticket?
No we won't! Same deal as AEG!

Everyone over on Maximum Jackson feels the same about it being awful of AEG to do this. We're thinking of setting up a petition with signatures/names to email to AEG, to be able to get those tickets but for a percentage of our ticket price not the entirety of it. It would be great if we could all come together as communities as send this off

yeah lets get a signature thing going i want my ticket! But i need money also for school if it was like a tshirt and dvd of him i would go for it!

Everyone over on Maximum Jackson feels the same about it being awful of AEG to do this. We're thinking of setting up a petition with signatures/names to email to AEG, to be able to get those tickets but for a percentage of our ticket price not the entirety of it. It would be great if we could all come together as communities as send this off

I agree

That's great the more people we have on board the better. We'll be setting up a petition for everyone to sign tomorrow, will post a link when we have it.

I want my ticket too, but that doesnt give them the right to take advantage of our loyalty. MJ fans are very generous, but we are no fools. If they asked for a smaller amount it wouldnt be such a travesty.

the thing that makes me sick is that those tickets are probably already printed. All they should be charging is the postage, cos if we all decide to just take the refund, what will they do with the ticket then? they will just go in the bin!!! Its ridiculous! how dare they!!

the thing that makes me sick is that those tickets are probably already printed. All they should be charging is the postage, cos if we all decide to just take the refund, what will they do with the ticket then? they will just go in the bin!!! Its ridiculous! how dare they!!

Exactly!!! That's what I'm sayin'. What a waste it would be. It should have already been printed and just be getting ready to be shipped.

If we bought two tickets, can we have just one ticket and for the second one the refound?

Good point. I would have them refund one and I'll keep my other ticket. I'd like one as a testament that I had a ticket to see MJ. It would be something I would cherish forever.

If they want people to pay full price for a ticket without a show I would say it a genuine rip-off, fraud, manipulation of MJ fans! Of course people would like the tickets to remember the event that was to be, but these guys should be put into jail if they want us to pay full price! This is how you can tell if AEG were genuinely in it for the fans, or just for the money.

well what about the vip ticket surely they don't expect to keep all the money for the ticket and a t-shirt? I have been upset with AEG from day on on how they have handled things. I hope they don't mess this up too.

I hope I can get the souvenir package that was was to get too.

Back