After 'Michael', what do you think Sony should release next as part of the 10 project deal?

New Album

Michael Jackson Invincible 2

Tracks :
Another day
Blue Gangsta
Do you know where your children are?
Escape
Slave To The Rhythm
Shout
Men in Black
Bottle of smoke

It's gonna be funkier

From the news, I guess there will be:

THIS IS IT SOUNDTRACK
VISION
MICHAEL
OFF THE WALL (RERELEASE)
DUETS
CIRQUE SOUNDTRACK
BAD (RERELEASE, MAYBE)
BAD WEMBLY DVD (MAYBE)
ANOTHER NEW ALBUM (I GUESS?)

already 9 projects for the contract...

Immortal Album
10vincible
Tour Blu-Ray

Panioman, Funny. I don't know what it is today, but I am getting a lot of laughs, which I need desperately.

Re: After 'Michael', what do you think Sony should release next as part of the 10 project deal?
^^"Jackson"

I would like them to release the 'Ghosts' movie on DVD as well as extras such as the making of 'Ghosts', etc.

In all seriousness, that's LONG overdue. All you can buy is this ridiculous import "Video CD" that is so pixelish that I don't watch it "full screen" on a 15 inch screen. That's not cool.

Fans do more to promote that GEM.

I saw "Vision" and briefly, very briefly got overly excited, thinking, OMgoodness, they put "Ghosts" on there. Oh well.

They need to stop messing around and release the tours.. ALL of them.. VICTORY BAD HISTORY!!! preferably starting with 2nd leg BAD :)

I hope they'll just do a re-release with bonus tracks. I hope they seriously rethink their strategy before doing any more compilations of unreleased material. Hopefully it will include less-controversial material and no Ultimate Collection remixes.

another cd of songs we havent heard- hopefully biffalo bill or victory will be there

I hope they'll just do a re-release with bonus tracks. I hope they seriously rethink their strategy before doing any more compilations of unreleased material. Hopefully it will include less-controversial material and no Ultimate Collection remixes.

I wish they were like Michael in that respect--finding out what fans what to hear/see and then planning along those lines. Unfortunately, I do not think they operate that way.

I would love for them to do a re-release of "Invincible" with bonus tracks from those sessions. Or a two or three disc HIStory Book II set that would be made up of three previously unreleased and digitally remastered songs from each era of Michael's solo career from 1972 up to 2009 along with two 2007-2009 songs (Not controversial. They would have to be known to be recorded with Michael's voice) that were considered. But did not make the cut on the "Michael" album.

Last edited:
Tour release is what I want the most I think.

Victory, BAD - and another Dangerous than Bucharest. It sucks they released the one concert we already had.

It's like releasing BAD YOKOHOMA - that would be soo sad! - And a very bad choice.

BLU-RAY!!!!! ANYTHING ON BLU-RAY!!!

and more unreleased songs...

-Dal

more unreleased songs.. but as far as they are completed by michael, not overproduced by someone.

Vision on Blu

-BAD Tour Wembley.
-Captain EO.
theres gonna def have to be some kinda deal worked out between the MJ estate and Disney for that to be released.. i see them releasing it in 3D Blu-Ray tho... with a making of doc! theyd prolly even have to have Sony in on the deal too because they own the two songs..

-Dal

Captain EO
Ghosts DVD
Making Of Thriller + Thriller DVD
Bad Tour
Victory Tour
HIStory Tour
Off The Wall re-release
Bad re-release
Dangerous re-release
HIStory re-release
Invincible re-release
Duets Album
More unreleased songs

... I can dream :D

Captain EO
Ghosts DVD
Making Of Thriller + Thriller DVD
Bad Tour
Victory Tour
HIStory Tour
Off The Wall re-release
Bad re-release
Dangerous re-release
HIStory re-release
Invincible re-release
Duets Album
More unreleased songs

... I can dream :D

I would love that to happen :wild:

Oh my l forgot 30th anniversary in blu ray ,both concerts 7 september and 10 september as far as l can rememer the date.

This is my list: (1 = most urgent)

1.) Bad Tour (x number of discs to include both legs, Live CD and all relevant documentary's and interviews)
2.) HIStory Tour
3.) Ghosts (with making of documentary)
4.) Making of Thriller
5.) Victory Tour

NO BAD TOUR! The excitement and the waiting for the release would kill me! ;)

Bad tour wembley 1988
bad 25th anniversary
invincible 10th anniversary
ofw 30th anniversary
another album
another album
dangerous 20th anniversary
compilation
compilation

OTW 30 is being released next according to branca

They're already a year too late for OTW 30.
yeah well something to in the way of that!

and according to branca there will only be one more album after michael

10vincible
Tour Blu-Ray (Victory, Bad, Dangerous, HIStory, This Is It)
Immortal World Tour Album
Dangerous Twenty
Darkchild Album
Duet Album
Vision Blu-Ray (With All Posthomonous Videos)

Back