All about the Jason dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well all I have to say is Mike's Voice would have changed as he would have gotten older eventually but he would still continue to sound full if he continued not to smoke or Excessively not Drink and used anything to make his voice sound like Dennis Wilson before he passed but we all know his flavor and his groove.There is only 1 MikeJJ and he'll always be in our hearts and ears and feet forever. Nobody Can Come Closer To The MASTER No Matter Who Is Copying Him.

Do you know why Michael succeeded, because he was humble, he never said "I am the greatest", he alway said " I am human, just like you". He was never arogant and he always helped the needing. That is why Jason will never be any closer to Michael, because he is very arogant and narcissist, he thinks that he is almost God. Guess what Malachi is just another failure, he can't come up with something new, he only copies Michael. I don't care if he is reading and if he is going to be hurt, becase he should stop what he is doing and if he really wants to continue singing he should do it the right way. Malachi is doblefaced arogant narcissist.

Do you know why Michael succeeded, because he was humble, he never said "I am the greatest", he alway said " I am human, just like you". He was never arogant and he always helped the needing. That is why Jason will never be any closer to Michael, because he is very arogant and narcissist, he thinks that he is almost God. Guess what Malachi is just another failure, he can't come up with something new, he only copies Michael. I don't care if he is reading and if he is going to be hurt, becase he should stop what he is doing and if he really wants to continue singing he should do it the right way. Malachi is doblefaced arogant narcissist.

:clapping:ENOUGH SAID.

The only thing I have to say about Jason Malachi is this.....Why would I want a copy whn I can have the original? Meaning...why would I listen to him, when I can listen to the real Michael Jackson. And he does NOT have Michael Jackson's voice. Sorry. It may sound similar, but singing isn't just about sound, it's about feeling as well. Let's say we had someone who'd sound exactly like Britney Spears....we already have one Britney Spears...doubt there would be much interest in the market for a Spears COPY. People want to hear someone who is ORIGINAL. That is the only way to have a CAREER in show business....to be ORIGINAL....Malachi is only trying to use MJ's popularity by imitating his voice, but it doesn't work for me. Because Michael is not just about the voice...it's the whole package. So to try to imitate someone who is a LEGEND...it gets difficult by the time you're on stage at the latest, because you will have to deliver everything else MJ delivered on stage, if you are to be compared to him. If you only have a voice that is similar, but do not have the charisma, the dancing ability, the looks, and "that something", you will not last for long. It is smarter to create your OWN sound...your OWN voice...and create your own style. There is a reason why no COVER bands hit the big time either....If there already is one Bon Jovi....who wants to go see a copy?

Do you know why Michael succeeded, because he was humble, .

Michael wasn't so humble...didn't he call himself king of pop ?

didn't he put a statue of himself on the cover of his album History ?

I don't have to explain you anything, but Michael did not self procaimed King of Pop, it stuck , because it was suitable in one way or another, actually Lis Taylor was one of the first to mention it publicly in '86. In my opinion King of Pop is rather,well not enough said lol, because he was not only king of Pop, he was king of dancing, king of music, king of composing and even king of hearts to many lovely ladies out there. And about the statues, I am sure it wasn't fully Michaels idea, but he loved it indeed . The statues had the purpose to promote the album, which was about History in its nature, so statues and somewhat a video imitating political propaganda was perfect choice. The statues weren't made to glorify him. Michael was not arogant, your words are just proofless and actualy wrong. :)

WHAT?! Michael didn't call himself the King of Pop, Elizabeth Taylor did in a congratulation speech to Mike, ever since Michael has been known as the "King" or the "King of Pop".

The statues were for promotion, nothing more.

@Gugu: Ya beat me :p.

Michael was more often than not humble, but he did have questionable moments. No one can deny that he loved to be lavished in awards and praise (30th Anniversary Special, etc) and floating a statue of yourself down the river Thames in Egypt isn't exactly humble. Don't get me wrong, I love Michael, but things like that come off as very boastful and possibly arrogant to the non-fan and is hard to argue (I've had to do it before). Just remember, this isn't an attack on MJ. He was a wonderful person. However, he was a human being and we are all vulnerable to human behavior. We often get tired of how the media treated MJ as a non-human but the fans are rather guilty of that as well. We treat him as some perfect god-like creature incapable of wrong doing.

When i first heard breaking news i felt sick as i knew like most of us here that it clearly wasnt mj but jason malachi ...hell i even posted a youtube video voicing my disappointment.
saying that Malachi is a very talented singer but i just dont like his tracks being on the new mj album it just isnt right.

Ignorance at its best!

Thanks to you for opened this post to talk about the guy who I THINK sung in:

Breaking news
Keep your head up
Monster
All i need
Stay

And the rest of tracks from Cascio´s vault.

Michael was more often than not humble, but he did have questionable moments. No one can deny that he loved to be lavished in awards and praise (30th Anniversary Special, etc) and floating a statue of yourself down the river Thames in Egypt isn't exactly humble. Don't get me wrong, I love Michael, but things like that come off as very boastful and possibly arrogant to the non-fan and is hard to argue (I've had to do it before). Just remember, this isn't an attack on MJ. He was a wonderful person. However, he was a human being and we are all vulnerable to human behavior. We often get tired of how the media treated MJ as a non-human but the fans are rather guilty of that as well. We treat him as some perfect god-like creature incapable of wrong doing.

Do you really compare Michael with that guy?Michael was a multy talented person and some times that was not even recognized at him. You have people in the music industry that with one single they think they are Gods. No, one said that Michael was perfect.He had a lot of flaws but he was better that most of those celebrities that are flooding the TV and the news papers. And this Jason dude should never be mentioned in the same sentense with Michael. It's an insult

It's mind-boggling how some of you don't realize how hypocritical you are. To the point where you call the songs on the Michael album, Jason Malachi songs, without any substantial proof to back your claims. You see, legally, Sony has the advantage, as well as the estate, they've given a response, and by law, they are innocent until proven guilty. Now here's where the hypocrisy comes in, many of you have already made up your minds, regarding the songs, based off of youtube videos, speculation and rumor. Now I ask you all this, what's the difference between calling these songs "Jason Malachi Songs" (without any actual proof, might i add) and the masses calling Michael a ********, despite what was said in a court of law, for so many years, and to this day? Please explain to me what the difference is, the two situations are different in terms of the seriousness of the matter, but at the core, you're all doing the same thing they did.

It's mind-boggling how some of you don't realize how hypocritical you are. To the point where you call the songs on the Michael album, Jason Malachi songs, without any substantial proof to back your claims. You see, legally, Sony has the advantage, as well as the estate, they've given a response, and by law, they are innocent until proven guilty. Now here's where the hypocrisy comes in, many of you have already made up your minds, regarding the songs, based off of youtube videos, speculation and rumor. Now I ask you all this, what's the difference between calling these songs "Jason Malachi Songs" (without any actual proof, might i add) and the masses calling Michael a ********, despite what was said in a court of law, for so many years, and to this day? Please explain to me what the difference is, the two situations are different in terms of the seriousness of the matter, but at the core, you're all doing the same thing they did.

I agree with you annie...

Please explain to me what the difference is, the two situations are different in terms of the seriousness of the matter, but at the core, you're all doing the same thing they did.
With pleasure. The general public didn't see MJ doing anything with their own two eyes. The difference is this - we're hearing it with our own two ears.

Ok LOka as a fan you should know Michael didnt creat that name
he was given that tirle and used it righfully so. he wasnt arrogant

LOka that is promotion of KOP Michael's stage persona character
to promote the concerts music and entertainment. Much like a movier
trailer it was advertising his art and his show but he always was humble
about where his ideas and music came from.

Think of it like Johnny Deps character Capt Jack being portrayed
in a trailer or posters _ its for the character the persona not him
personally. Michael was never Arrogant

Michael used his art to promote the KOP image. (Entertainment)
not arrogance of who he really was or his gifts.

LOka that is promotion of KOP Michael's stage persona character
to promote the concerts music and entertainment. Much like a movier
trailer it was advertising his art and his show but he always was humble
about where his ideas and music came from.

Think of it like Johnny Deps character Capt Jack being portrayed
in a trailer or posters _ its for the character the persona not him
personally. Michael was never Arrogant

Michael used his art to promote the KOP image. (Entertainment)
not arrogance of who he really was or his gifts.

you probably right...

With pleasure. The general public didn't see MJ doing anything with their own two eyes. The difference is this - we're hearing it with our own two ears.

Nope. Your mind makes an assumption of what you think you might hear. Your ears are just the messenger. They don't judge.

Let me repeat this and please take care of it:

This thread is about Jason himself only and shall explain everything about him. NO(!) speculation about the Cascio tracks please. This is OFF TOPIC! Thanks!!

If any of you want to make these comparisons please switch to those threads.
This is the wrong thread for it. Let's keep it ON TOPIC everyone please!

The difference is that Michael Jackson had actual proof and witnesses that he was not a paedophile. The evidence was clearly put in front of the jury who vindicated him on all accounts!

The only reason why the general public think Michael was guilty is because the first time SONY/insurance paid a settlement instead of opting to fight in court! The general public believe it is Michael who paid the Chandlers, which is totally wrong!

That's why there was also a second case! People wanted some money! And again the general public thought that there is no smoke without fire. But indeed, there was smoke and fire = MONEY!

With the Cascio tracks, none of us fans want any money! We have no interest whatsoever in claiming that the songs are fake! The evidence of fake songs is actually the absence of evidence that they are Michael's songs! And besides what our ears hear, it is difficult to believe that there is no trace of any kind to corroborate that they are real MJ's songs! For the rest of the songs, no one asks for any evidence, because we clearly hear it is Michael singing. The minority who claims that on non-Casco tracks isn't Michael, don't know very well Michael's voice!

Wow ... that's really rude. Comparing the people who don't believe its Michael singing on those tracks to people who think he's a you know what. Nice one.(and the proof is .. it doesn't sound like him, Jasons own PRODUCER says it's Jason, his family says it's not him, the Cascios could have put the matter to bed simply by providing the original audio files which are marked with the original recording dates .. but they claim the harddrives were destroyed .. bblah blah .. it goes on a and on)

Back to MaxJax.

There is someone called Marcus Joseph that sounds more like MJ than Jason does in my opinion, just thought I'd say lol.

Here is what i don't understand. If this guy can sing exactly like Michael, why didn't he sang them exactly like Michael (if it he is the one singing them .I mean if Sony or Cascion wanted to fool the fans by placing fake songs on the album, why non put good quality fake song that no one would have doubt about them? So again you don't know for sure if this songs are Michael or not and the only one that is benefited by this whole mess is this dude. Free publicity.

Please stop the fighting among fans! Thanks!!

This thread is about Jason himself only and shall explain everything about him. NO(!) speculation about the Cascio tracks please. This is OFF TOPIC! Thanks!!

I suggest you and your friends see an otolaryngologist fast!

I suggest you to buy all Michael Jackson's albums in excellent quality, because it seems that your ears don't hear the difference while even the Cascios went on TV to justify and explain why the tracks sounded different. You can believe them or experienced fans who are not influenced by what the Cascios or SONY says.

Please stop the fighting among fans! Thanks!!

Why would you bring up a subject about Jason if it was not for the controversy that is surrounding the Cascio tracks anyway?

This is a Michael Jackson forum, not a Jason Malachi forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back