All about the Jason dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest you to buy all Michael Jackson's albums in excellent quality, because it seems that your ears don't hear the difference while even the Cascios went on TV to justify and explain why the tracks sounded different. You can believe them or experienced fans who are not influenced by what the Cascios or SONY says.

You are so obsessed with this fake vocals crap that you don't see/think/hear clearly anymore. While your ranting and raving was entertaining for a few days, now it's become boring and tiresome. Grow up! You sound like a broken record repeating the same thing over and over and over. If you are 100% certain of what you are saying, DO sometihing about it! Start your consumer fraud complaint. MAN UP! If you don't do anything about it then will know you are just full of it! Make a difference instead of spouting off BS all over this board!

@BUMPER_SNIPPET: Please read the first posting. It says it all very clear. Thanks!

LITTLE UPDATE:
Apparently Jason Malachi has deleted his account on MJJC (I can't confirm this, but a user named "Undiscovered" can't be found any more if I'm not mistaken). You can still find his postings at MaxJax though.
And I have saved his postings in case he tries to remove certain things.

SimplyMagic - Insults won't really get you anywhere on this subject.

@BUMPER_SNIPPET: Please read the first posting. It says it all very clear. Thanks!

LITTLE UPDATE:
Apparently Jason Malachi has deleted his account on MJJC (I can't confirm this, but a user named "Undiscovered" can't be found any more if I'm not mistaken). You can still find his postings at MaxJax though.
And I have saved his postings in case he tries to remove certain things.
Holy shit, you're right!

I checked my PM to be sure, and it says he is banned. WTF? Admins? Did he request this? You can't banned or delete yourself!
Almost all of his posts are gone as well - 8 posts left. This happened right after I showed everyone the PM and Korgnex showing his older posts.

To JASON: You should've replied me, man.

he had, at least, 22 posts on MJJC

what did he say on these posts ?

"SimplyMagic", GTFO of this thread, please. Clearly not following the rules. You're only talking BS as well IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back