Appleheads!

Re: appleheads!

hi Miss Star! don't go! :cry: we have some parrrrrty to do here! :party:

party????

30rn23s.jpg

@HB :lol: o i can c that! i still remember you with your original avatar.. o those were the days.. like last week! :p

@sham you're superfly, sister, so when it's dead spam it with sigs! :hysterical:

@danielle hullo! xx

@calla :girl_dance:

@adore i don't think we'll get too many new apples because they always pop on out in the end and as long as MYAS ain't saying anything :brow: we should be ok :lol:

OMG Story time... I had the strangest dream, that i was in labour (seriously wtf) All you lot were there but none of you had heads just apples, lol then i brought my baby out and it was an apple!!! This is what happens when i drink come in this thread and fall asleep! ha ha

OMG Story time... I had the strangest dream, that i was in labour (seriously wtf) All you lot were there but none of you had heads just apples, lol then i brought my baby out and it was an apple!!! This is what happens when i drink come in this thread and fall asleep! ha ha

:hysterical: are you serious?! that's a nightmare!!

@HB :lol: o i can c that! i still remember you with your original avatar.. o those were the days.. like last week! :p

@sham you're superfly, sister, so when it's dead spam it with sigs! :hysterical:

@danielle hullo! xx

@calla :girl_dance:

@adore i don't think we'll get too many new apples because they always pop on out in the end and as long as MYAS ain't saying anything :brow: we should be ok :lol:

The hell?? Why shouldn't I say anything??

Still quiet in herrrr I see
good gooooooood appleheads! Calla doesn't have too much to read! :devil:

:lmao:

I'm talking to Trista right now... and no, not about Michael's hotdog and buns! We're talking about garlic shrimp, that's how bored we are! *sigh*
It seems everyone else has gotten a life. A hurricane is headed this way on Tuesday, so it won't stop raining! I'm stuck inside!
NO NO NO NO NOT ME! it's not me! I don't have a life! please no! :scared:

so in love with your siggy girlllll! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi guys.. just discovered this thread! and it's awesome...

*waves to all the Appleheads out there!* XD
:wave: to MJlover

Woot! Ilymoar Callie.
ILYmost Sham! (U and my siggy! :lol:)

Hi, Calla :waving:, and and thank you. I'm feeling better. It's just that I'm trying so hard to do what I need to do but it gets so frustrating and hard. I want things to go right for me but sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it
it is baby girllll, it is... :huggy:

o we welcome fresh apples :devil:

24lv8mw.jpg

also, girl, PLEASE, get to 2000 already
fresh apples! Yummy! Juicy! :p :p :p

Last edited:

I'm working on it.. it's just kinda hard to be taken seriously posting in a sensitive thread with a big ol apple on my head. :lol: So I stay in here...

Hi HB! :waving: it's still better to post in a sensitive thread with a big apple on the head than to postis a depresive one with the siggy like mine :lol: shut me up completely! :lol:

Hi HB! :waving: it's still better to post in a sensitive thread with a big apple on the head than to postis a depresive one with the siggy like mine :lol: shut me up completely! :lol:

:hysterical: you're right!

you'll go in there and be like, i am so sad on the inside no one understands me *crotch!* *crotch!* *crotch!*

OHHHH YAAAAAAAA! I am in love with your dream! repppps like crazy! :bouncing:

:hysterical: you're right!

you'll go in there and be like, i am so sad on the inside no one understands me *crotch!* *crotch!* *crotch!*

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lmao:

i would love to read all the posts, but this thread is so damn big... :mello:

I'm gonna go take a power nap appleheads.. be back in a little while...

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.

Pathetic. :mello:

Back