Appleheads!

Re: appleheads!

:lmao:

I'm talking to Trista right now... and no, not about Michael's hotdog and buns! We're talking about garlic shrimp, that's how bored we are! *sigh*
It seems everyone else has gotten a life. A hurricane is headed this way on Tuesday, so it won't stop raining! I'm stuck inside!

Who said you could add me HB, ya bay daddy thief.

Stop acting up T and PM me the dang addy..

U too Shamz! :D

Hi :waving:

How are you all this morning? I'm actually pretty tired and upset. I tried going to bed and ended up crying half the night. Not really so much about Michael (but oh believe me, every time I cry it's about Michael somehow no matter what) but all the other stuff that's going on in my life right now. So much pressure, so much stress, so much at stake. Have absolutely nothing planned for today. I usually babysit my niece and nephew in the afternoon but they're out of town so I won't be babysitting them until next week, I miss them like crazy :(

So anyway, I'm having this again this AM:
51gty5IYDfL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

PS How do you award rep points? I've been dying to know this and know nothing about it

LYMMJ... hope you got better... you can always spend your afternoon with us... :)

Slow today. which is fine.. give me a minute to catch my breath in here and see what's good in the general forum...which isn't much.. a tweet from TJ to his uncle. :( Blech. My mind is REELING today. I can't think straight. Everything feels WRONG. So wrong. Like "WTF am I supposed to do NOW?" wrong. I'm gonna go out tonight though. Don't know WTF to wear tho since I'm all chunky now. Depression makes me eat. :(

oh, i love it when he's all riled up. smooches london! good morning!! you are the only person still left in my good graces at this point :D well, and twin....wait....she said something yesterday about one of my mikes....hmm, i'mma remember, just hold on

you see, we are totally n'sync because i'm 1958-1985 and you are like right after that, right? we're good, sister. we're good. :yes:

Just thought I would pop in before I need to go out..........Hi to everyone :hug: xxxx

HULLO! :huggy:

Hi guys.. just discovered this thread! and it's awesome...

*waves to all the Appleheads out there!* XD

HALLO! i loved your cover of human nature!! :huggy: and your jacket, of course, hot dog!

filling in history jag requested

zyerye.jpg

Slow today. which is fine.. give me a minute to catch my breath in here and see what's good in the general forum...which isn't much.. a tweet from TJ to his uncle. :( Blech. My mind is REELING today. I can't think straight. Everything feels WRONG. So wrong. Like "WTF am I supposed to do NOW?" wrong. I'm gonna go out tonight though. Don't know WTF to wear tho since I'm all chunky now. Depression makes me eat. :(

How about a loose-ish summery dress cinched in with a waist belt - gotta love a waist belt! Slimming!

Depression makes me not eat - I didn't eat a THING for about 3 days after MJ passed, and then I had to force it down. Eating ok again now (in fact eating loads of chocolate!) but anytime any news or anything on him comes up, my stomach just feels like a brick, it's horrible.

I feel shit today too, it's such a bleugh day. I'm sure you'll have fun tonight with your friends Candy. :better:

I have msn too btw -who's on it?

Buenos días cabezas de manzanas! I only had five pages to read today, woot! :happy: Now time for my long ass multiquotes!

Woot! :wild:

Sham you won my rep points foreverfor this siggy! no lies :lol:

:lmao: you didnt mop the floor with me.. you forgets the moans was comign from MY house... i snatched him whist MYAS tried to tie him to the chair but you gave a lap dance to HER.. :hysterical:

mmhhmm meattttt.. :lol:

:waving: mornign guys... i think i got anouth 2 hrs of sleep after my damm cat woke my ass up at 330am .. today is gonan suck at work but TGIF!

whored myself to JAG for this this post! :lol:

Yw! :huggy: Ilymoast! :girl_love:

I think I'm gonna make an MJ video and upload it youtube, so I'm downloading a bunch of clips! I have no idea what it's gonna be about though :no: any ideas?

about a bunch of girllllls completely in :heart: with MJ? :lol:

:lol: rep points! even thou it would never ever be an issue for me to be all up on anyone.. I'll play nice

well as soon as i can again.. i think i hit you last night and it wont let me until i whore myself to others again

me me me! please whore yourself to me! :bounce:

London your avi keeps turning me on from the sidelines!

How about a loose-ish summery dress cinched in with a waist belt - gotta love a waist belt! Slimming!

Depression makes me not eat - I didn't eat a THING for about 3 days after MJ passed, and then I had to force it down. Eating ok again now (in fact eating loads of chocolate!) but anytime any news or anything on him comes up, my stomach just feels like a brick, it's horrible.

I feel shit today too, it's such a bleugh day. I'm sure you'll have fun tonight with your friends Candy. :better:

I have msn too btw -who's on it?

Me Shamz and MYAS! PM me your addy we will add you!

And I LOVE a waist belt! I wear them all the time! I always say When in doubt - cinch it with a belt!

Sham you won my rep points foreverfor this siggy! no lies :lol:

whored myself to JAG for this this post! :lol:

about a bunch of girllllls completely in :heart: with MJ? :lol:

me me me! please whore yourself to me! :bounce:
Woot! Ilymoar Callie.

I like any color what gets him in bed with me!!

:lmao:

How are you my lil' croissant? Shamz... that's a french ass name, mm!
x40j21.gif

Where yo boyfriend? Where yo boyfriend at? Is he getting refreshments? Is he hefty? Is he tall? Is he coming back? Where yo boyfriend at?

LYMMJ... hope you got better... you can always spend your afternoon with us... :)

Hi, Calla :waving:, and and thank you. I'm feeling better. It's just that I'm trying so hard to do what I need to do but it gets so frustrating and hard. I want things to go right for me but sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it.

Wtf? I thought I was bored! :blink:

And I'm watching this crap, stupid as hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D0555EtAZ4

Oh you wouldn't believe some of the shit I look up on YouTube: Crazy neighbors, people blowing shit up in a microwave, people destroying old electronics...you know, normal stuff like that :D

Mmmm, baby, show me your Whopper :devil:

Sorry, you misunderstood. I don't need gifs, I was using that as an example. Anyway, I meant I was doing something like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18l-p2yZlJ8 (101 Reasons Why To Love Michael Jackson)
That one is pretty good, but some of the reasons are pointless and stupid, seems like the person ran out of reasons.
:lmao: @ ran out of reasons!

Hi everyone..
hi Starlight! how are you doing? :hug:

*moonwalks into thread listening to TGIM remix* uhhhhh where is everyone :lol:
Hi Serenity! :huggy:

ok, I'm going to go now. I hope you guys have a good weekend. :bye:
bye Serenity! ( :lmao: @ Calla )

HAHAHAHA ! I have no life, but I am at "work" :(
That is why I can not cheer as much :(
But I HAVE NO LIFE TOO HEHEHEHE
just like me, just like me baby girlllll!

o we welcome fresh apples :devil:

24lv8mw.jpg

also, girl, PLEASE, get to 2000 already

I'm working on it.. it's just kinda hard to be taken seriously posting in a sensitive thread with a big ol apple on my head. :lol: So I stay in here...

fresh apples reading us makes me nervous :weeping:

Back