Are MJ fans a curse/blessing to MJ's career?

Also when I see fans talking about "should we support this T25 project or not?" knowing full well that MJ is backing it and all that....I just don't understand lol. I'm not saying everyone should buy it, but why boycott a project MJ obviously wants you to BUY? LOL. Just stuff like that makes me really furious and frustrated. We are supposed to be his SUPPORT system...and it's like after the trial, all of that was shot to hell.

^^ That's cuz some fans (not me) but some are fans simply because they like his music and would like more music.. Not really SUPPORTERS.. There are different type of FANS..

There are fans and there are fan-supporters.

Some people wont see it the way I do, but.......

well if they like his music...and they see that this could be, even a test (cuz MJ did just come out of a big trial) to see how well the public receives it...why wouldn't you wanna support it? This obviously could be a lead up to more music. lol I'm not saying everyone should buy it, but it's the ATTITUDE towards some things that has me baffled. It's...hard to explain. lol Nevermind lol

Oh, I didn't answer the question if MJ fans are a blessing or a curse to Mike. ..

Curse - Attacking his Family For No Reason

It is legendary that MJ fans cannot stand some members of his family. That is life. I am not a fan of Randy, Joe, or Janet. Randy - I am not going there. Joe - It has nothing to do with his as a father. He did something pretty stupid to someone I respect. Janet - I can respect her as a person, well, I try, but I have an issue with someone who goes on television shows that bashes her brother and blames her brother for her weight issues. No one told Janet to eat those two popcicles back in the day. She wanted to eat them. How is that MJ's fault? Just saying. Y'all know that I am honest about her. I leave nothing out regarding her. However, when fans bash his family to the point of pure hatred, I had to just really have to shake my head. Look, we do not have to like all of his family members, but can some of the fans at least respect them? Just saying. Trying to call Jermaine a "liar" just because they can't see MJ performing with his brothers again was uncalled for. Just saying. ....

Okay, we get that you don't like certain members of MJ's family, but how is your criticism different from the MJ fans who, in your terms, 'bash his family to the point of pure hatred'? Is this a matter of degrees and if so, how can one tell the difference?

Just asking, not bashing...

As long as fans buy his products they are a blessing.

The rest is business I'd say, he's a professional in every aspect.

Back