Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

This thread made me cry again. It's wonderful Michael had fans around him and they told him what we all felt about him, that we wanted him to be happy more than anything. And hopefully he was. I just hope he knew that he was loved, that he left us knowing and feeling we love him.

I miss him so much. It's unbearable.

I think I've said before, but thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It's really appreciated. :) :huggy:

Thanks amrice for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

OMG!! He wore the top you give him.

yeah, he must have loved that shirt! :)

thank you so much, Cris, for this thread. I deeply, deeply appreciate your sharing this with us. thank you!!

*hugs*

I do not speak english very well because I live in Portugal, but I wanted to thank you for sharing with all his fans an amazing story and also because this t-shirt is in some way represent fans! You are a great person. I think Michael liked to meet you in his last days! I would love one day be able to talk with you via Messenger! Kisses :*

At this moment I feel sick I miss him so much and just want him back. I can't imagine how you must be feeling Cris, sending big hugs your way. xx

I'm crying so hard! Tks for share and, especially, for doing these things...
I love you so much, Mike!

All of you are amazing people, you know that?
First the starter of this thread with this beautiful story about our beloved star and then all the warm reactions to it, Michael can be proud of you! :)

LOVE

wow....that was incredible..thank you so much for sharing this, it means alot =)

I'm crying a lot... you story is so sweet and beautiful!!
thanks for sharing your beautiful memories with us...
I love his curls, I really do, you had an amazing idea doing this shirt! :)
he's such a gentleman, one of a kind...

Last edited:
What a beautiful story,

Wow I can't believe he wore your shirt he really was one of a kind

Thank you all for your kind words. I am not doing well, and it has been more than 2 months. Only you here can understand why I can't just "move on". I miss him so much, and my heart is broken, especially when I see things like this, and all the raw memories come back to me...all the frighteningly powerful rollercoaster of emotions I felt around him...the memory of his voice, his touch...:( oh God, I want him back to badly..

Hugs Cris :huggy: My heart goes out to you.

Thank you so much for being there in June for him and sharing your beautiful experience with us.

Bless him for wearing your shirt, seein the pics made me cry again. Everytime I see them I'll think how much he loved you and all us fans.

Thanks amrice for sending me this pic from the trailer. Michael wearing the shirt with curls for my girls, the shirt I gave him, on his last day, on stage. OMG :(
2pu0pxx.jpg

Some more pics from the trailer. oh God, I had a shock last night seeing the trailer, hearing his voice...such a blow. L.O.V.E to you all
2saihzp.jpg

6oie4x.jpg

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I believe that you were there at that time for a reason. You were able to give him support, a message of love and a great shirt which he obviously really enjoyed. It is clear from your post, that you are a caring and sweet person, just the right person to be with him at that time. When two people make a connection like you and MJ did, there is an intermingling of spirit, for a brief time, two souls become one. And each carries a little piece of the other. These things happen for a reason, you have already picked up his torch and brought joy, love and comfort to all who read your story. Please hold on to that magic; I have a feeling that you too will change the world.

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I believe that you were there at that time for a reason. You were able to give him support, a message of love and a great shirt which he obviously really enjoyed. It is clear from your post, that you are a caring and sweet person, just the right person to be with him at that time. When two people make a connection like you and MJ did, there is an intermingling of spirit, for a brief time, two souls become one. And each carries a little piece of the other. These things happen for a reason, you have already picked up his torch and brought joy, love and comfort to all who read your story. Please hold on to that magic; I have a feeling that you too will change the world.

This really touched my heart....THANK YOU!! Thank you all who appreciate my story, and more importantly, understand who HE was...and love him for his soul, beyond the superstar..
We all can carry the torch, his message of LOVE. Just smile to a child, visit sick or abandoned kids from time to time, do charity work...And he will be with you, you'll feel his presence and pride over you.. Love u all

HAHA wow have a look at him wearing that t-shirt. i remember reading about it a while back, the 'curls for my girls' haha. that is the coolest, he must have loved it

and you know he wore it as a shout out to the person who gave it to him, knowing they would see it, kind of like a secret message. so sweet. he was thinking of you when he put it on that day. you'll always have that.

I hate it :cry: :cry: :cry: I still can't believe he's not with us anymore.... :cry:
I'm crying everytime I'm reading this. Again, thank you you showed all that love we had for him. In this I'm happy though somehow feeling I will never stop crying. And that shirt. Thank you Cris.

Some more pics from the trailer. oh God, I had a shock last night seeing the trailer, hearing his voice...such a blow. L.O.V.E to you all
2saihzp.jpg

6oie4x.jpg

OMG Cris...everytime I see Michael wearing the shirt you gave him it makes me cry again.....you were put in his life when you were for a reason......thank you so much for being the voice for all us fans at the time that really mattered....I am so sorry that you are in so much pain...:cry: ....But of course i can understand why you are feeling the way you are...if there is anything at all that I can do to help you ..please dont hesitate to let me know...pm me if you need to..

Last edited:
I almost forgot about this story!! MJ is truly an angel too good for this earth. I miss you! :cry:

oh my gosh.. he wore your 'curls for my girls' t-shirt

xx

Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I love hearing what Michael says about how he feels about us and that he truly loves us. It made me cry to hear how he was always so thoughtful and thinking of others. Thank you for letting him know that we all love him and wanted him to be happy. You were very lucky!

That is so cute that he wore the shirt you gave him. That's very special. Also, finding out from Trish that he knew about the Curls thread, he must have smiled when he put it on and wore it that day. :wub: He was such a beautiful person, and I wish I could just stop crying about him being gone. I miss him very much! :cry:

Last edited:
Back