Around Michael in his last weeks- a fan's story

Thank you Crisa. Muumi...

Take care of you....if you are the Crisa I am thinking about...let me know if you have read the American Master yet...

Bless you!

It's still on my night stand....with all the travel to LA to see him in person...will get to it at some point, now I can't seem to be able to do anything :(
PS: you were so right, he was on YouTube...remember our fears at some point about what he might come across ;)

oh God Crisa this has made me cry again..thank you so much for making sure Michael knew that we supported him no matter what he did. OMG the Fathers Day quote...killed me. thank you though it is beautiful. Ya know I believe that you were used by God to be one of the last people who got to tell Michael how much he was loved and appreciated and how he himself the man Michael Jackson, brought people from all over together as one. God Bless you Crisa Thank you for sharing your experience with Michael.

Thank you darling, your words mean a lot to me, as I am struggling to understand why I was so blessed and then cursed at the same time to be there in those moments....my heart will always miss a piece...my dream was so amazing, so big...and I woke up to a nightmare...in just a few hours...my experience at the hospital was devastating :(

Thank you for sharing that. It's so wonderful to hear these stories. I feel so close to him when I hear his music/read fan stories about meeting him. You are so luck to have met him

what did he say when he saw the shirt, did he laugh? i bet he knew how crazy his girls were getting at the sight of his new curls :D

He knew we were crazy about his curls. The first day the fans saw him with the curls (tha day of the pics, remember) he was walking proud and satisfied like "well, I know I look good, yeah" :)

I miss him so much, I wanted to give him so many more gifts, to have so many more moments of magic with him :(

He knew we were crazy about his curls. The first day the fans saw him with the curls (tha day of the pics, remember) he was walking proud and satisfied like "well, I know I look good, yeah" :)

I miss him so much, I wanted to give him so many more gifts, to have so many more moments of magic with him :(

crisa, lol....thank you for bringing a smile to my face right now. I am soooo happy he was proud of his curls, I am so happy that he knew that we loved him with them or without them. But ohhh the curls are beautiful he made THEM look good. Thank you again for sharing a precious memory that you have of Michael.

Why did I read this at work??? Now tears are welling up...........
Crisa, what a beautiful experience you've shared.
You got to tell him how much you loved him which is something many of us will never get to do now... that is such a blessing......
You can carry those moments with you forever

thank you for sharing and thank you for being there showering MJ with love and support.

Last edited:
I am so touched that you liked reading my story. I feel that you should know how wonderful he is and that being a MJ fan is a honor, as I know all of the current circus is hard to take.
I am not at peace and will probably never be given what happened, but I get some comfort from knowing that he left with some of these words in his heart. It’s about all of you, so I decided to share some.

I wrote how he makes people truly happy, like no one and nothing else, about his ability to turn their darkness into light. I told him how wonderful his fans are and how lucky I am to be among them, how they are all races, nationalities, religions, united through him…I made sure he knows that we the fans support him unconditionally, no matter what he decides to do, that we are there for him, forever. I said he is an instrument of God and he really changed the world by touching so many hearts.
“During the last days I got to know your wonderful fans, from all over the world, so diverse, yet so alike, united by our love for you, for what you stand for. We all want you to be happy and share your love with us”.
And for Father’s Day (this one is too heart wrenching): “all your fans know what a wonderful father you are. Your kids know that too and are blessed for having you as father”.
My last words in my last letter on Wednesday were: “we cry when you cry and smile when you smile. Let’s smile together forever”……….

:cry: man I am crying now, my heart hurts again :( I read your first post too, the shirt made me smile. Then cry again as I remembered that thread on the other forum 'the curls are back!!'...how excited we were :boohoo:

Bless Michaels sweet loving heart :( You are so lucky to have spoken to Michael and it is wonderful how you let him know how much we love him. Thankyou so much for posting this, it gives me comfort and makes me feel a bit more peaceful :hug:

I kind of want to get a "curls for my girls" shirt made now. I think it'd be a great custom tribute shirt :)

Thank you so much for sharing this! I am crying. You are so fortunate to have seen and met Michael and to have given him gifts that he clearly appreciated! You must feel so special.

Countless fans have described Michael the way you have so I know for sure that Michael truly is an angel.

Thank you so much cris123 for posting this, but especially for making sure he knew we all love him so very much. It's a relieve to know he knew he was/is so loved by all of us!!!

Thank you. And to think that Michael had so many problems and he still was an angel to us...so patient, so calm, so sweet, so loving. He was hurting but tried to hide it from us as much as possible. He wanted us to be happy. And he was literally living off our love and devotion to him. He would worry about OUR problems, when he had so many of his own. He would sing Smile when we were down or telling him of our problems...he was such a gift to this world...

Thank you for this thread.
You were so blessed to get to meet him, I can't imagine what that would be like.
I'd also like to see him where the shirt but I guess there aren't any pictures of him in it?

Thank you so much for sharing Chris.... It makes me sad but at the same time I'm glad you got to tell him everything we wanted to tell him but never had an opportunity to. I really hope he understood how much he meant to us, truly.

:cry:
I had avoided this thread for the longest time... didn't wanted to cry again, but... well, I'm crying now.

Thank you for this thread.
You were so blessed to get to meet him, I can't imagine what that would be like.
I'd also like to see him where the shirt but I guess there aren't any pictures of him in it?

I hope we are going to see him wearing it in the movie. Most likely there will be footage from the last rehearsal. Also want to see him wearing the jacket that my friend gave him, remember the first pics with the curls back in May? He wore that jacket during the rehearsals that day.

Thankyou so much for posting this touching account of a truly beautiful human being. You truly were blessed to have been able to spend time with Michael and he was blessed to have been in your company too!

I still can't believe he is really gone. I feel I have been in denial a lot but reading things like this just really make it hit home that this sweet, kind man is no longer with us in body, though he will always remain with us through his music, his generosity, his legacy.

BTW - love that shirt!!

What a beautiful story! Made me cry and smile at the same time…… :sad2:
And I love the shirt! :wub:

“My last words in my last letter on Wednesday were: “we cry when you cry and smile when you smile. Let’s smile together forever”……….” :weeping:

Thank you, thank you so much for sharing. :hug:

I am ...amazed, I have no words. I mean, maybe the dream to know that michael was with you is now a reality...don't you think?, how beautiful, I mean this is as beautiful as a fairytale

Back