ATT: Australian Fans Memorial Gathering!

I have spoken to my mum bout this and she said i might be able 2 come
The thing is , she doesnt want me to go on my own.

What time in the evening..like 4:00 or earlier at 12:00?
I need to know the excat time so my mum and i can work it out.

Gosh I only just saw this, I so would have gone to the ones in Sydney had I of known.
Are there any other planned events before / after the memorial?

This is what I want to know as well...I wasn't able to attend the one in Melbourne last week because I was in NSW, and now I am back I don't know if there is going to be any more or what...

Broadcast of Michael Jackson's Memeorial
Federation Square will be screening Michael Jackson's Memorial on Wednesday, 8 July from 1.30am.

Don't forget to bring along your rug & thermos!

Time: 1.30am - 3.00am
Channel: Channel 9
Program: Michael Jackson the King of Pop
Details: Hosts Karl Stefanovic and Richard Wilkins will present a 90-minute celebration of the extraordinary life of the world's most enigmatic pop star, featuring all the highlights of his career, his best performances, and lots of rarely seen interviews.

Time: 3.00am - 6.00am
Channel: Channel 7
Program: Sunrise : Michael Jackson's Memorial
Details: Live commercial free coverage Of Michael Jackson's memorial. David Koch, Melissa Doyle and Jackson family friend Molly Meldrum will co-host this special edition of Sunrise, with on-the-ground reports from Samantha Armytage, Mike Amor, Nelson Aspen.

There better be adequate volume this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i should harrass them by email and phone before.

I just saw that, thanks for posting...I really want to go but not sure if I will be able to go alone! Is anybody here going to fed square tonight??

Oh that's great...what time will you guys be going? Is there a meet-up of some sort? I'm concerned about going alone, trying to plead with my best friend to come but she has to work tomorrow so I highly doubt she will end up coming. Please let me know!

Back