Awwww, Blanket holding a daddy doll

They are beautiful children and they all handled it very well. Specially Blanket looks a lot like Michael but I think Prince and Paris also do if you look a bit more closely.

I can't believe how insensitive some people are. I think they're all his children (especially after seeing Prince's vitiligo pics, but I won't go there), but even if they weren't they should still shut it.

I mean, they're so quick to yell "HE'S NOT THE FATHER!!".. well, go stand in front of the 3 children and tell them that. How do you think they're going to feel? :smilerolleyes:
Does Prince have vitiligo?

Ehh... we shouldn't go there because our posts will be deleted. But some pics were posted yesterday of his hands and he does appear to have it.

*zips mouth* :ph34r:

Exactly
I can't believe how insensitive some people are. I think they're all his children (especially after seeing Prince's vitiligo pics, but I won't go there), but even if they weren't they should still shut it.

I mean, they're so quick to yell "HE'S NOT THE FATHER!!".. well, go stand in front of the 3 children and tell them that. How do you think they're going to feel? :smilerolleyes:

i mean, does genetics matter at this point? they lost the ONLY father they ever knew. does it compound their grief if he was their real father? these are questions u need to think about before postin

That doll is actually dressed in the Black or White video outfit, and the piece of cloth you see sticking out the back is the tab to remove the sound recording of the song which plays, and can be interchanged with other songs.

I picked one up in a cheap store in Glasgow about a year after HIStory launched, and the box it came in was covered the in the "brown cloud" pattern from the HIStory album cover. I think it cost me £7.99 if I remember, but it's long gone now ... when I moved out of my parents house a lot of the stuff I left behind for too long as binned.

I find most of the fighting so dumb because it mainly happens because Ivymay worships the ground Joe walks on and overreacts when anyone says the mildest thing about him. Honestly it seems like she is more a fan of his than MJ's.

How could any Michael Jackson fan have any respect for Joe Jackson after what Michael has made public knowledge regarding how his father treated him as a child?

The only thing Joe Jackson did right was help conceive Michael and bring him into the world.

The way he treated his son in life, even if this treatment led to the introduction of the greatest solo artist the world has ever known, was deplorable.

No man should beat his own child or ridicule his appearance to the extent of it being emotional bullying. Michael confirmed these beatings and abuse/bullying himself, so how anyone could "defend" Joe Jackson is beyond me.

Just my opinion.

look..what joe did, we don't know. one side calls it discipline, the other abuse. he got his nine kids out of the ghetto and into a good home and gave them careers...it should've stopped THEN. if it didin't, then it's a shame and he shouldbe ashamed. but the past is past

This pic is just too precious awww :cry:

88888771.jpg

look..what joe did, we don't know. one side calls it discipline, the other abuse. he got his nine kids out of the ghetto and into a good home and gave them careers...it should've stopped THEN. if it didin't, then it's a shame and he shouldbe ashamed. but the past is past

Discipline? I don't buy that, sorry. I don't like going into my reasons for this belief for personal reasons, but at the end of the day no father should beat their child to enforce discipline ... ever. Beating is not an excuse, and should never be mistaken as disciplining.

There are many, many ways to get through to a child, and beating and ridiculing them is not any of them. The more a child is beaten, the more it fears the abuser ... regardless of how much the abuser believes they are installing "respect" into the child.

My father was the perfect example to me in what NOT to be as a man, and his time will come eventually. I've grown up to be a responsible, respectable man with a beautiful wife, my own home, two cars, a great job, and a fantastic dog. We plan to have children soon, and I cannot wait to become a father and give them the childhood I didn't have. I ensured I grew to be everything and have everything my pathetic excuse of a father could not and would not.

In that regard I can relate to Michael greatly, the only difference is that I managed to use the experience positively and grow as a person. And, of course, I didn't have the pressure of being the worlds greatest entertainer on my shoulders.

That proves that Michael was the greatest father in the whole world, he loved them like no one did to his children, RIP MICHAEL

weegie i dig but u gotta look at the times. the place, the state of mind and what he had to do. u got a dad working two jobs, got a two bedroom home w/ nine kids, u can't afford shit, u have nothing going for u and u see that ur kids have an opportunity to do something w/ their lives

they were in a place where they would be one of three things. dope dealer, dope smoker, or working in themill. so he did what he did to keep them in line. lik ein the movie, when jackie went off, tough love, and he came back. l ook at their drummer johnny....stabbed and his girlfriend only got two yrs for his death. it's still a bad place so they got out.

now whether or not he continued w/ this physical or mental abuse after they got famous, that's my issue....there was no more need for keeping them in line. they had fans, they were working, they were famous yet they couldn't be calm in their own home.

i remember janet saying during nutty II that joe has mellowed out a lot w/ age and that he was very excited when she took him to the premire. like he regrets a lot but u can't change the past. that's up to his kids to do that and it looks like they have. all his grandkids are great so it looks like this was one thing they did NOT pass down

Back