Awwww, Blanket holding a daddy doll

that child did NOT want to be up there. kept hiding behind everyone, used the program to cover his face, and once joe snatched it, he let loose and started crying. i think he's using that doll so that he has a physical rememberance of daddy to keep around. it's his security blanket.

i was proud of how paris tried to comfort hhim and once she lost composure, prince comforting her. those three will band together. the videos and pictures will ensure blanket will never forget his father and the two oldest will never let the magic die...all that was apparent.

it's still new, it's still fresh, it's still a shock and he's the one who's been the most fiercely guarded so it was tough for him.

"used the program to cover his face, and once joe snatched it, he let loose and started crying".
That is horrible that Joe would do that.

that child did NOT want to be up there. kept hiding behind everyone, used the program to cover his face, and once joe snatched it, he let loose and started crying. i think he's using that doll so that he has a physical rememberance of daddy to keep around. it's his security blanket.

i was proud of how paris tried to comfort hhim and once she lost composure, prince comforting her. those three will band together. the videos and pictures will ensure blanket will never forget his father and the two oldest will never let the magic die...all that was apparent.

it's still new, it's still fresh, it's still a shock and he's the one who's been the most fiercely guarded so it was tough for him.

You were inside staple stadium weren't you? Did he really snatch it? It wasn't shown on tv :no:

we were on the floor. right behind kobe and vanessa, two people over. the man and his wife in front of us used to work at the ranch and now works at the encino compound.

yes, joe snatched it and blanket broke down, he kept hiding behind jan and toy

Re: Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

original.jpg

zb8mp.jpg

10n6b1h.jpg

Notice how the shirt of the MJ doll falls of bit by bit... :D
OMG, now those pictures just broke my heart even more. :cry: Poor Blanket.

it killed b/c we didn't realize he was crying at first. rarely have i seen a child so young just let tears fallw/o a sob. it was very hard

I hate joe.....this is all I can say...about this topic...poor babies.

yea he was hiding his face and i think he just wanted the world to see his grandson but the problem was, blanket was doing it for a reason. michael and paris were ok with it it seems, it was prince (II) who wasn't and for joe to take away his security 'blanket' was wrong

yea he was hiding his face and i think he just wanted the world to see his grandson but the problem was, blanket was doing it for a reason. michael and paris were ok with it it seems, it was prince (II) who wasn't and for joe to take away his security 'blanket' was wrong

He just doesn't get it does he? I don't think that he understands human emotions at all. Someone called him a sociopath before and I'll have to agree 100%.

In my opinion, you are reading into too much of Blankets reaction. What I saw was a 7 year old boy who probably doesn't have a full understanding of why his father died. Paris and Prince are older and they have some understanding. Blanket's reaction was that of a typical 7 year old. He saw that his big sister and big brother were crying and upset and so was his aunts and uncles. It was an emotional charge enviroment and he was reacting to that. I'm sure he is asking questions and he is being comforted.

Joe Jackson reaction was that of a typical strict person. Get the magazine out of your face. I don't think it had anything to do with him wanting the world to see little Blanket's face althought he is the most adorable looking little boy....

That is heartbreaking.

we were on the floor. right behind kobe and vanessa, two people over. the man and his wife in front of us used to work at the ranch and now works at the encino compound.

yes, joe snatched it and blanket broke down, he kept hiding behind jan and toy

Your comments about Joe have been posted over at the KOP board and World War 3 has started.

This is rather off topic, and I ask only because it's something I get asked... but I noticed you said Michael, Paris and Prince (II).

That's right yes? Prince's birth name is actually Michael?? So he's Michael Jnr, just nicknamed Prince and Blanket is actually Prince II, after their great grandfather?

I only want to make sure cos I've defended their names to people before who insisted he gave his kids the same name and I was sure it was just media misconception.

Those photos are absolutely heartbreaking :(
i don't think mj thought he'd have another son so when he had his namesake (michael joseph jackson jr.) he gave him the nickname prince. he said so in the ok magazine interview.

once the actual prince came along, he literally named him prince michael jackson II for whatever reason, i'll never know! lol so they call himi blanket b/c jr. goes by prince. it's confusing

In my opinion, you are reading into too much of Blankets reaction. What I saw was a 7 year old boy who probably doesn't have a full understanding of why his father died. Paris and Prince are older and they have some understanding. Blanket's reaction was that of a typical 7 year old. He saw that his big sister and big brother were crying and upset and so was his aunts and uncles. It was an emotional charge enviroment and he was reacting to that. I'm sure he is asking questions and he is being comforted.

Joe Jackson reaction was that of a typical strict person. Get the magazine out of your face. I don't think it had anything to do with him wanting the world to see little Blanket's face althought he is the most adorable looking little boy....

in my defense, i was there and i saw it straight on. i saw how he kept hiding, they keptpulling him out. he didn't want to be up there. it was apparent.

prince and paris don't understand it anymore than he does. no one does right now. all he wanted was the solace of that program over his face and his 'strict' grandfather went and took it from him and he had to use the doll to cover his face.

it was uncalled for. let him hide behind janet. what's the harm?

and tell everyone at teh kop that soso said 'what's up' i hope they're dealing w/ this will and i just want them to understand that this little boy was using this as comfort and it was removed just so the cameras could get a closeup of his face. it was horrible:doh:

i don't think mj thought he'd have another son so when he had his namesake (michael joseph jackson jr.) he gave him the nickname prince. he said so in the ok magazine interview.

once the actual prince came along, he literally named him prince michael jackson II for whatever reason, i'll never know! lol so they call himi blanket b/c jr. goes by prince. it's confusing

Hey, cheers, thanks :)
I was totally right, I can go and set those people straight haha.

man this is bootychatter. it just saddens me that this child only had 7 yrs w/ his father and his father only had 7 yrs w/ him and what some on the kop are say ing. honestly, must we fight and bicker like children over this? can't we just come together and praise mj?

um a friend of mine sent me some of what was said at kop....is there any way someone can send this message?

i was just made aware that my name got mixed up w/ whatever joe did or 'didn't' do to prince (II)....i was on teh floor. right behind kobe bryant and three people over. we had a clear view of the stage and saw what happened. i posted accordingly and didn't think that my name would cause this drama.

michael has passed away. you would think that all the petty b.s. that has gone on between members would've gone away w/ him. it seems it hasn't. i have no problem w/ lady bee or ivy/datsymay. i have spoken to deborah in the past. meaning 2004 and that was it. i knew, and said it then that her testimony would not hurt mj and i was deemed a liar.

i don't talk to anyone on teh phone....i'm DEAF, hence the name. there is no conspiracy theory to anything. stop defending someone who caused his grandson who he claims to love, unecessary pain. and honestly, that child was having no problems holding both a program and a doll. if u want to justify what is going on and what went down, then do so. but don't make excuses where there need not be any.

i hope we can all come together at a time like this. this is the opposite of what we should be doing. and i shake my head in disappointment that we, at this point, cannot come together and honor this man, differences aside, and give him the legacy he deserves.'

soso deaf

man this is bootychatter. it just saddens me that this child only had 7 yrs w/ his father and his father only had 7 yrs w/ him and what some on the kop are say ing. honestly, must we fight and bicker like children over this? can't we just come together and praise mj?

um a friend of mine sent me some of what was said at kop....is there any way someone can send this message?

i was just made aware that my name got mixed up w/ whatever joe did or 'didn't' do to prince (II)....i was on teh floor. right behind kobe bryant and three people over. we had a clear view of the stage and saw what happened. i posted accordingly and didn't think that my name would cause this drama.

michael has passed away. you would think that all the petty b.s. that has gone on between members would've gone away w/ him. it seems it hasn't. i have no problem w/ lady bee or ivy/datsymay. i have spoken to deborah in the past. meaning 2004 and that was it. i knew, and said it then that her testimony would not hurt mj and i was deemed a liar.

i don't talk to anyone on teh phone....i'm DEAF, hence the name. there is no conspiracy theory to anything. stop defending someone who caused his grandson who he claims to love, unecessary pain. and honestly, that child was having no problems holding both a program and a doll. if u want to justify what is going on and what went down, then do so. but don't make excuses where there need not be any.

i hope we can all come together at a time like this. this is the opposite of what we should be doing. and i shake my head in disappointment that we, at this point, cannot come together and honor this man, differences aside, and give him the legacy he deserves.'

soso deaf

I would post this, but last I saw the thread had been cleaned and the fighting had stopped after going on all night.

good. cuz um...damn it's a shame we're divided at a time like this. no reason to go there w/ anything.

this is what happened d uring the santa maria days as wel. people would report back and fans would get upset for no reason. but that was a whole nother world back then. *sighs* i just want the images from the last part of the mem to be out of my mind.

good. cuz um...damn it's a shame we're divided at a time like this. no reason to go there w/ anything.

this is what happened d uring the santa maria days as wel. people would report back and fans would get upset for no reason. but that was a whole nother world back then. *sighs* i just want the images from the last part of the mem to be out of my mind.

I find most of the fighting so dumb because it mainly happens because Ivymay worships the ground Joe walks on and overreacts when anyone says the mildest thing about him. Honestly it seems like she is more a fan of his than MJ's.

Okay, see now this upsets me. I hate to see anyone especially kids in pain. What on earth is wrong with Joe Jackson? How can he be so insensitive? The man just never learns. Does he not understand that Blanket is a little boy who has just lost his father? He seems very shy too and he is just sad and confused about this whole thing. Anyone would be nervous standing up there in front of all those people, let alone a little kid! I feel so sorry for Blanket.

Re: Did anyone else notice Blanket holding that doll.....?

just an observation, these beautiful babies look like Michaels to me, i don't understand why so many people think their daddy must be a white person.

bless their little hearts
me too,and blanket is the absolute spitting image of michael,

Your comments about Joe have been posted over at the KOP board and World War 3 has started.

I was and still am very upset after what I've read, but this post inevitably made me lol. LOL LOL LOL!

My mom saw some of Joe's recent "interviews" and asked me is he's senile. And believe me, she had NO idea of the image we (the fans) have of Joe right now. So even to someone who isn't in-the-know, something seems wrong with the guy.

I know Michael has forgiven him and that they were in better relations in the past years, but I can't help hoping that he doesn't go anywhere near those children. They need all the love they can get right now.

EDIT: Thanks for telling us how it was, Soso.

'some MJ fans' are not in denial. It is their opinion that Prince resembles a young Michael, and I see it. I'm surprised the mods are letting this debate go on in here, its so disrespectful.

^^^^^Some MJ fans should be honest and not be in denial.
I like to tell what I think in a respectful way.
If I think Prince doesn't look like MJ, then I'll say so. I hate it when fans are acting like 'oh, his hands look like Michael'
'Oh, he has Michael's hair'
It's so fake, don't you think so?

it's not denial. some fans see it, some don't

and ivymay is and has always been a bit much but i was told the discussion veered away from that and some posters told her where to go. oh well....some don't wanna see the truth. she sees bashing joe as bashing the family.

'some MJ fans' are not in denial. It is their opinion that Prince resembles a young Michael, and I see it. I'm surprised the mods are letting this debate go on in here, its so disrespectful.

I can't believe how insensitive some people are. I think they're all his children (especially after seeing Prince's vitiligo pics, but I won't go there), but even if they weren't they should still shut it.

I mean, they're so quick to yell "HE'S NOT THE FATHER!!".. well, go stand in front of the 3 children and tell them that. How do you think they're going to feel? :smilerolleyes:

Back