B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

I think it was a publicity stunt. I don't think it was TMZ's doing alone. I think both Brandon Howard and Corey Feldman were in it and now they act like they had nothing to do with the story. They got what they wanted: attention and publicity.

Michael Jackson And Brandon Howard’s DNA Test Results To Be Announced Live On FilmOn.Com

PRESS RELEASE: –FilmOn will present the opening of DNA test results potentially proving that pop artist B Howard is indeed the natural son of Michael Jackson on live television today.
Howard is said to be the product of an affair between Jackson and singer Miki Howard. She was the subject of one of Jackson’s first crossover hits from Thriller, “Billie Jean” in 1982.
Michael-Jackson-1988-photo-232x300.jpg
Michael Jackson, 1988 photo by Alan Light
The results will be read on FilmOn.com at 12:00 PM Pacific.
In reaction, Howard released this statement today through his manager Scott Broomfield of Musical Star LLC:
“To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.
This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate.”

Howard’s musical legacy spans to his mother the pop star Miki Howard and his grandmother, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Josephine Howard. B Howard’s career has been gaining momentum, and he has released a song with pop superstar Akon—an artist who was very close to Michael and released the stars last ever song, “Hold My Hand.” Scott Broomfield and Akon are partners in managing Howard.
The live reveal of the test results will be read by Dr. Joseph Goodman DDS at 12 noon PST and can be watched at FilmOn.com online, via mobile and in the UK and Europe on Sky channel 292. FilmOn CEO Alki David will host the event and Corey Feldman, once a close friend of Michael Jackson, will also be in attendance.

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/mi...lts-to-be-announced-live-on-filmon-com-86335/

After that press release I'm more certain that it was planned publicity stunt to get him known to media.

Howard’s musical legacy spans to his mother the pop star Miki Howard and his grandmother, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Josephine Howard. B Howard’s career has been gaining momentum, and he has released a song with pop superstar Akon—an artist who was very close to Michael and released the stars last ever song, “Hold My Hand.” Scott Broomfield and Akon are partners in managing Howard.

Corey seems to be one sleazeball:
Corey Feldman ‏@Corey_Feldman 7h
SOME SLEEZBALL FOUND OUT ABOUT THE TEST AND MADE UP A STORY AND SOLD IT 2 TMZ! That's the WHOLE STORY!!! It was meant 2 B PRIVATE INFO!

Above press release says that he will be there when they announce the results, so it was never meant ot be private.

Feldman is annoying ..Sorry but you are dude. And well whatever to this thread its over my head :doh:

Edit~ No wait. After seeing something posted on YT I'm going to give Howard B the benefit of the doubt...
I need to look into this one...I DO sort of see Michael in you ...I think ....
It would be nice if you were ....

But Feldman You sir. Are still annoying.

Last edited:
Doesn't it seem like whoever was even remotely close to Michael's world, has lost their minds? It's a neverending revolving door of people that come out with the craziest things. I've heard of numerous people claim that Michael radiated some sort of energy or electricity when they were near him... he must have been putting some sort of spells on them. LOL!! I don't think these crazy stories are going to end anytime soon at all.

Doesn't it seem like whoever was even remotely close to Michael's world, has lost their minds? It's a neverending revolving door of people that come out with the craziest things. I've heard of numerous people claim that Michael radiated some sort of energy or electricity when they were near him... he must have been putting some sort of spells on them. LOL!! I don't think these crazy stories are going to end anytime soon at all.

Sheryl Crow said in Bad 25 that molecules changed when MJ entered in to room, maybe that molecule thingy changed peoples head too and they went crazy?

I think so... Michael is gone and some folks have gone totally insane.

If so private than why is there a photo of it? You know everytime something good comes up with Michael like recently with the phone all these crazy people show up and take away. I am so tired of it. Leave Michael alone.

Sheryl Crow said in Bad 25 that molecules changed when MJ entered in to room, maybe that molecule thingy changed peoples head too and they went crazy?

And Rabbi Schmuley said Michael brought the best and the worst out of people.

marc_vivien;3968240 said:
Michael Jackson And Brandon Howard’s DNA Test Results To Be Announced Live On FilmOn.Com

PRESS RELEASE: –FilmOn will present the opening of DNA test results potentially proving that pop artist B Howard is indeed the natural son of Michael Jackson on live television today.
Howard is said to be the product of an affair between Jackson and singer Miki Howard. She was the subject of one of Jackson’s first crossover hits from Thriller, “Billie Jean” in 1982.
Michael-Jackson-1988-photo-232x300.jpg
Michael Jackson, 1988 photo by Alan Light
The results will be read on FilmOn.com at 12:00 PM Pacific.
In reaction, Howard released this statement today through his manager Scott Broomfield of Musical Star LLC:
“To my fans, family, and friends, despite recent allegations, I did not authorize the testing of my DNA to be compared to that of the late Michael Jackson nor did I contact TMZ regarding the publication of the story.
This spring, I agreed to be a part of a documentary with FilmOn.TV and was asked to give a sample of my DNA. Even though I agreed to this I never expected it to be used in this manner.

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate.”

The live reveal of the test results will be read by Dr. Joseph Goodman DDS at 12 noon PST and can be watched at FilmOn.com online, via mobile and in the UK and Europe on Sky channel 292. FilmOn CEO Alki David will host the event and Corey Feldman, once a close friend of Michael Jackson, will also be in attendance.

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/mi...lts-to-be-announced-live-on-filmon-com-86335/

Well, this ought to be interesting! I hope to be available to watch this live. 12:00 p.m. pacific/3:00 p.m. eastern. Anyone going to try to catch this live?

To this day, I have never claimed to be Michael Jackson’s son nor do I have any intention of pursuing the family’s estate."

@BHowardOfficial

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s0qtla

Didn't Howard think it was odd that he was asked to give a sample of his DNA since he claims he didn't know about this? This is just plain crazy.

Last edited:
Source Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVE: 'I'M the daddy!' Singer dismisses claims his son is Michael Jackson's secret lovechild insisting 'his mother never went with anyone else'

Singer Augie Johnson has declared that HE is the real father of Brandon Howard - the man who will today reveal the results of a DNA test that will determine whether he is Michael Jackson's lovechild.

Augie, 65, was one of the backing singers on Michael *****n's 1979 breakthrough album, Off The Wall, and went on form the band, Side Effect.

And speaking to MailOnline today, Augie - who was in a long-term relationship with Brandon's mom, singer Miki Howard - said he very much considers Brandon, now 31, to be his natural son.

Augie had two sons with Miki, Brandon and Nicholas, and breaking his silence on the rumours that Brandon could be the late superstar's son, he said: 'I KNOW Brandon's my son - I was there in the delivery room, I have the pictures of him being born. I got the records, I got everything.

'Before me, Miki wasn't with anyone else - she didn't even know Michael at that time. But you know what - I love my son and he can do whatever he likes. I'm not tripping on this - I want Brandon to have a successful career.'
Speaking from his home in California, Augie admitted that Brandon DID met Michael, who died aged 50 in June 2009, when he was a little boy and had made frequent trips to the star's ranch, Neverland, with his mother or Michael's brother Jermaine, and made friends with the Jackson family children.
However, he said: 'We had a relationship with the Jacksons, an entertainment relationship.
'The first time Brandon will have met the Jacksons is when he was three and Nicholas was one and we went up to Jermaine's office.

'He met Michael a couple of times at his ranch. Miki took them there and sometimes Jermaine took them. Miki had a record and she got more successful and Brandon started hanging out with the Jackson kids.

'Brandon spent a lot of time with Jackson kids over there, this was during the time when Miki and I broke up and she was hating me for a few years because we didn't get married.'
Brandon - once praised as the 'reincarnation of Michael Jackson' - is said to have 'groundbreaking' DNA evidence proving he is the King of Pop's offspring, TMZ reported.
However, Augie said: 'Brandon just happens to be one of those kids - the wannabe Michael kids - his whole life. He loved Michael Jackson so much.
'He wanted to look more like him and he had a little success in Japan, that’s where this whole thing started. It became this mystery that he would never answer.
'It's been a plan for a long time, he wants to help his career, that's what I believe.
'Any kind of controversy that gets out there in the world, right now, helps.'
Miki Howard joined Side Effect as a 16-year-old singer, and asked about any romance with Michael, Augie said: 'She was never romantically involved with Michael. He didn't even know her.'
Now friendly again with Miki, Augie said he spoke to her today, adding: 'Miki thinks Brandon is losing his mind!'

That dude doesn't even look like Michael at all. If you see Prince, Paris and Blanket, the 3 of them have something of their father, specially Blanket. It looks like a money grabbing attempt and attention seeking.
I disagree. The guy does have some looks like MJ (off the Wall, Destiny period); however, I find it hard to believe someone would have a kid for MJ and no one would know about it especially MJ always wanting to be a father; but then again, I never thought MJ dranked or cursed and he did (and I would have NEVER thought MJ would have died from prescription meds at a young age being he was known for being a "health bandit' in the 80's and 90's etc. Although I do not buy this story, I have to admit that a part of me would not be surprise and I rest to hear a story like this (true or false) than other tabloid stories. As someone just said, Michael was still a MAN. We will see.

Last edited:
Well according to the results he IS MJ's son:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-dna-test/

as long as we can believe that
(a) they used MJ's DNA
(b) they used B Howard's DNA
(c) they didn't rig the result
(d) didn't lie in the press conference.

The guy does sound like MJ when he sings.
He does have similar mannerisms in his body movement and speaking voice, and does have a similar build.

This test just proves he has Jackson DNA in him which was known the whole time as JOE JACKSON is his father and was Brandon's mum's manager. A close DNA match could say they share the same FATHER!

hi popping in to the MJ world again. lately i haven't the time to fallow up any MJ news. the last couple of days i felt something was wrong but didn't know why. i kept thinking about MJ more then usual...... now i know why. the shock i got when i logged in facebook is to big for words. i'm not sure yet what to believe but it seems like this is FAKE! pore MJ!

Well according to the results he IS MJ's son:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-dna-test/

as long as we can believe that
(a) they used MJ's DNA
(b) they used B Howard's DNA
(c) they didn't rig the result
(d) didn't lie in the press conference.

The guy does sound like MJ when he sings.
He does have similar mannerisms in his body movement and speaking voice, and does have a similar build.

that's the problem. he may be his son but the way this test was handled and done doesn't provide any solid proof.

Tacky publicity stunt. shouldnt be suprised when feldmans involved

Well I am going to go with the dad on this one and agree that Brandon is losing his mind. Obviously this is a publicity stunt. Either his mom cheated on her man, had sex with Michael and told her man he was the real dad. Or, she cheated with Joe. Then, if the child has Joe's DNA then the mother will have to explain to Miki what happened. I hope there will be no fighting.

Is this show a trustworthy show? Is it a show about DNA?

Right, a tv show producer calls you, asks you for your DNA, and without even asking what it is for, you say "sure man, I'll take a sample right now - check your postbox in the morning." I guess it's also a coincidence this kid tries his hardest to look and sound like Michael. When the clip with his 'statement' started playing it sounded like Paul McCartney doing his crappy high-pitched MJ imitation. And what the hell is Corey Feldman doing there? That basically tells us all we need to know about the chances of any of this being authentic.

It's so over-the-top that I almost forget how sad this really is. It seems like these kinds of things will continue to haunt Michael even now that he is no longer here. Okay, I guess we cannot know 100% sure whether this is indeed all rubbish, but everything except for the dad's story sounds rather ridiculous.

oh gosh my head hurts. when will this madness ever stop? people have been lying, making up stories on Michael for years. for once I want the truth. who is the father, joe, Michael, or neither? oh my poor Michael I wish people would just leave you alone. I would also like to know why now, why now? It's been what five years?

Back