BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Whaa? Thriller pushed 110 million copies, Bad pushed 30 million. If Bad outsold Thriller, BAD would be the best-selling album of all time... ugh, some people :/

Bad is outsold by Thriller, which means Thriller sold more copies than Bad.

I wonder if it is true BAD has sold 45 million copies??

@BUMPER SNIPPET it has been confirmed by an anonymous source that every fan is getting the BAD Tour 88 and you will be getting Quincy Jonest holding the picture of Micky Mouse that Michael drew with Quincy moving the sheet of paper and singing the BAD Tour 88 songs in Mickies voice :)

@BUMPER SNIPPET it has been confirmed by an anonymous source that every fan is getting the BAD Tour 88 and you will be getting Quincy Jonest holding the picture of Micky Mouse that Michael drew with Quincy moving the sheet of paper and singing the BAD Tour 88 songs in Mickies voice :)

So let me get this straight... Bumper is getting his very own Quincy Jones?

I wonder if it is true BAD has sold 45 million copies??

Since 1987, it's possible.

Yay!!!!!! I was waiting for it whole my life! Now finally I'll get it!

Branca told me to send you this for BAD25, the only thing you'll get actually:

EvenWorse.jpeg

evenworse-case.jpg

Since 1987, it's possible.

Yay!!!!!! I was waiting for it whole my life! Now finally I'll get it!

Branca told me to send you this for BAD25, the only thing you'll get actually:

EvenWorse.jpeg

evenworse-case.jpg
can we just stop with this now?

To Sony & The Estate please release the BAD Tour 88 on DVD & Blu-Ray and in cinemas, every fan wants it and we will be so happy P.S. Bumber snippet is a legend :)

To Sony & The Estate please release the BAD Tour 88 on DVD & Blu-Ray and in cinemas, every fan wants it and we will be so happy P.S. Bumber snippet is a legend :)

Please don't say that, I am trying to remain as modest, humble and as discreet as possible. Nobody in the world is as modest and humble as I am; I am the best, and on top of that perfect, but please keep that for yourself, because I wouldn't like others to know this about me, myself and I and no one else but me.

Please don't say that, I am trying to remain as modest, humble and as discreet as possible. Nobody in the world is as modest and humble as I am; I am the best, and on top of that perfect, but please keep that for yourself, because I wouldn't like others to know this about me, myself and I and no one else but me.

Ok, but please can we stop saying these things to eachother? I don't want disagreement between the fans we need to stick together and show that we ALL want the BAD Tour 1988 released on DVD, Blu-Ray & in cinemas this has the potential to outsell the Live in Bucharest: DANGEROUS Tour DVD which was a huge success, the BAD Tour 1988 is incredible and are the greatest concerts ever performed.

Ok, but please can we stop saying these things to eachother? I don't want disagreement between the fans we need to stick together and show that we ALL want the BAD Tour 1988 released on DVD, Blu-Ray & in cinemas this has the potential to outsell the Live in Bucharest: DANGEROUS Tour DVD which was a huge success, the BAD Tour 1988 is incredible and are the greatest concerts ever performed.

To sum up, you want Bad Tour live on Blu-Ray, correct?

You might wanna check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Bumpy's silly jokes are very entertaining. :lmao:

In the absence of concrete information, I'll keep enjoying the banters between Bumpy and Zakk while drinking some diet Pepsi. ;)

You might wanna check this out...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Well, I see your point, but I actually am not being sarcastic. I am using what is called in French "boutade":

puns, pleasantry, play on words etc.

Sarcasm on the other hand sounds quite negative, whereas I prefer light jokes and keep it positive. :)

yes that is correct and also a cinema release too.

Well why didn't you say it earlier instead of using Cabbalistic signs for the readers to guess what you have been hoping from the BAD25 release?

Well, I see your point, but I actually am not being sarcastic. I am using what is called in French "boutade":

puns, pleasantry, play on words etc.

Sarcasm on the other hand sounds quite negative, whereas I prefer light jokes and keep it positive. :)

Fair enough.

To Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson, although some fans think that your not doing a very good job to protect Michael's legacy I believe you are doing a great job I enjoyed This is it so much, it's my favourite movie of all time that was great! and the "Michael" Album I also think that this album was great too even if the "Cascio" songs aren't to my perticular tastes. and I also love Michael Jackson: The Experience it is my favourite video game. another project of yours that I loved was "Vision" although this wasn't released on Blu-Ray I still feel you did a great job remastering all the Short Films. I also love the "Immortal" Remix album, you did a wonderful job on this project and it portrays a fresh feel to Michael's legendary music. And if you do BAD25 as follows I'm sure the fans will be extremely happy with this project too:
BAD25 CD:
• Full original Album
• 3 Remixes for example the Bad extended dance mix
• 4-5 unreleased songs & Demos etc.

BAD25 Project DVD/Blu-Ray & Cinema releases:
• BAD Tour 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray & Cinema release
• Spike Lee BAD25 Anniversary Documentary DVD/Blu-Ray release

BAD25/BAD Tour 1988 Accessories releases:
• T-Shirts
• Posters
• Computer Wallpapers
• Phone Cases
• Eyewear
• Pencil Cases
• Pens, Rulers & Pencils etc.

Zakk, if I was a fairy godmother, I would grant your wishes.
If anyone, you deserve your wishes to come true:)

Zakk;3631677 said:
To Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson, although some fans think that your not doing a very good job to protect Michael's legacy I believe you are doing a great job I enjoyed This is it so much, it's my favourite movie of all time that was great! and the "Michael" Album I also think that this album was great too even if the "Cascio" songs aren't to my perticular tastes. and I also love Michael Jackson: The Experience it is my favourite video game. another project of yours that I loved was "Vision" although this wasn't released on Blu-Ray I still feel you did a great job remastering all the Short Films. I also love the "Immortal" Remix album, you did a wonderful job on this project and it portrays a fresh feel to Michael's legendary music. And if you do BAD25 as follows I'm sure the fans will be extremely happy with this project too:
BAD25 CD:
• Full original Album
• 3 Remixes for example the Bad extended dance mix
• 4-5 unreleased songs & Demos etc.

BAD25 Project DVD/Blu-Ray & Cinema releases:
• BAD Tour 1988 DVD/Blu-Ray & Cinema release
• Spike Lee BAD25 Anniversary Documentary DVD/Blu-Ray release

BAD25/BAD Tour 1988 Accessories releases:
• T-Shirts
• Posters
• Computer Wallpapers
• Phone Cases
• Eyewear
• Pencil Cases
• Pens, Rulers & Pencils etc.

I really hope Sony is looking at your comment Zakk :angel:

Zakk, if I was a fairy godmother, I would grant your wishes.
If anyone, you deserve your wishes to come true:)

thanks :0) I just hope The Estate & Sony do release the BAD Tour 88 for the fans this year, it's all for L.O.V.E in the words of the creator of Bad Tour Keep The Magic "We deserve to see/hear the Bad Tour as it was performed." :)

BAD Tour 1988 please, I want it we all want it.

I would love to hear Michael's full version of Groove of midnight, his demo is breathtaking.

To Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson, although some fans think that your not doing a very good job to protect Michael's legacy I believe you are doing a great job I enjoyed This is it so much, it's my favourite movie of all time that was great! and the "Michael" Album I also think that this album was great too even if the "Cascio" songs aren't to my perticular tastes.

Agreed. They shouldn't be to the tastes of anyone who respects Michael Jackson.

RARE Bad Tour video with some nice shots! ;)

Hey Guys,

I have been following up this thread for a while and thought about bringing a small contribution to the discussion.
Some video mixes I realised using different Bad Tour footages, hope you will enjoy them !

@ Zakk and Bumper : I used both Yokohama 87 and various 88 Tour footages so that both of you will be happy...it's not bluray though ;D

HN

WBSS

BJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back