BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

:bugeyed OMG!!!

:bow:

Me definitely want this! Why can't Pepsi do something THIS cool?! I'd stock up the whole room!

Ikr!! Why can't they stick to something that is Bad related like the can in the middle? The pic they chose for the cans for Bad 25 are ok, but still. They should've done better.

Full picture and color on cans is too hard and expensive to do. That's why most can designs would include drawings and/or limited colors. When they put pictures they don't do that high quality printing and cans do not look that good. So in reality always simpler designs with limited colors looks a lot better.

yes we do I agree with you! :)

YOU DO??

You don't say....

mr_bean-12352.jpg

Cheater 2001 has leaked again. It might be because it's being used for the album or was this just a reappearance of an old leak?

Last edited:

This is where I know Jeffrey Daniel from. One of my favourite groups in those days: Shalamar.

[youtube]Ih1st82zhRY[/youtube]

^^31 yrs ago (1981)

[youtube]xz4YQZ01Q_A[/youtube]

^^33 yrs ago (1979)

Cheater 2001 has leaked again. It might be because it's being used for the album or was this just a reappearance of an old leak?

I don't think the re-worked Cheater leaked, ever. Mind posting a link or something?

Check out this fan shot vid from Wembley Stadium in July 1988. it is of the whole concert. Quality is poor, but still gives a good indication of the energy and atmosphere of those gigs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgdPYLYuVXg&feature=related

That is amazing concert. Video quality is not great but it is still fun to watch. They have to release Bad Tour 88 and 89 on dvd/blu-ray.

they have to release the Bas Tour 88 on Blu-Ray & DVD, agreeing with Galactus123 forever.

they have to release the Bas Tour 88 on Blu-Ray & DVD, agreeing with Galactus123 forever.

Not sure why, but I think you already agreed with that... a few thousand times.

I will not post a link. It leaked very early in 2011, but not as widespread as STTR. It was removed very quickly so I doubt it ever made it to MJJC. A snippet has recently been posted on YouTube multiple times but has been removed quickly each time. Just watch recent MJ uploads, it'll be posted again.

I will not post a link. It leaked very early in 2011, but not as widespread as STTR. It was removed very quickly so I doubt it ever made it to MJJC. A snippet has recently been posted on YouTube multiple times but has been removed quickly each time. Just watch recent MJ uploads, it'll be posted again.

Doubt it. I have a hard time believing much of this stuff you say in general, but that's a whole different discussion. Especially given the fact that you were proven wrong numerous times, saying random made up stuff that was supposed to be 'insider info' and who can forget the posting various fake/fanmade/so called unreleased MJ songs/snippets thing too.

But again, that's a whole different topic.

Nope, a legit snippet never leaked. It was fake.

Simply not true.

I heard "Cheater 2001" on YouTube a few days before the uploader removed the vid. It was just the TUC version of "Cheater" with a pathetic hip-hop beat (you could hear the original beat clearly in the background). It was around fifteen seconds and was most of the opening verse. Without a doubt fake.

I want that CD cover to be real. I like it. Alot.

Fake man. ;)

@ALL:
Please ignore LLCz's postings. He's a scammer

This is NOT official but fan-made. ;)

That is such a shame! - I really like that cover. - And the songs would have been ACE!!

Mod Note
OK there is no proof the cover or leaks are authentic so lets move on .. Please and thanks :)
get back on track .. We can Judge the info recieved after the Album is released. We dont
except inside info without proof - as we al know its not reliable unless if comes from a realiable
source and even then ... its not always realiable info .. Let's not derail the thread with it.

Mod Note
OK there is no proof the cover or leaks are authentic so lets move on .. Please and thanks :)
get back on track .. We can Judge the info recieved after the Album is released. We dont
except inside info without proof - as we al know its not reliable unless if comes from a realiable
source and even then ... its not always realiable info .. Let's not derail the thread with it.

Please stay on topic. Thanks. :poke:

I have no inside info whatsoever to share with you guys!

BUT - I can share this!! - I am very exited about BAD25 - and I hope VERY MUCH for a BAD Tour '88 release! - Multiple concerts would be a dream come true!

I have heard rumors...

I will .. You are welcome :poke:

Good rumors are always welcome :)

Well, I was walking in the street and I heard a woman saying to a man "rumors", but I didn't catch what she had said before that, nor what she said after that.

So as I, indeed, heard "rumors", I thought maybe some people would be interested about it. And there you are and here I am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back