BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

Well, I was walking in the street and I heard a woman saying to a man "rumors", but I didn't catch what she had said before that, nor what she said after that.

So as I, indeed, heard "rumors", I thought maybe some people would be interested about it. And there you are and here I am :)

^^Any rumors about BAD rumors?

fleetwood-mac-rumours.jpg

^^Any rumors about BAD rumors?

Yes. According to unnamed anonymous sources from SONY's cellar, which is just under the underground of the anti-atomic bunker where they secretely keep all the secrets in a mysterious way, I heard that there might have been some rumors that have been communicated to the outside world. But this is yet to be confirmed. We are not sure whether the rumors in question concern the release of the CD BAD, or whether it is about a bad release of the CD.

As far as I am concerned, I am close not to be concerned otherwise but from afar. With this said, I said too much.

p.s. Didn't you see how I HHAAA-ED you in the Great Debate album thread?

Yes. According to unnamed anonymous sources from SONY's cellar, which is just under the underground of the anti-atomic bunker where they secretely keep all the secrets in a mysterious way, I heard that there might have been some rumors that have been communicated to the outside world. But this is yet to be confirmed. We are not sure whether the rumors in question concern the release of the CD BAD, or whether it is about a bad release of the CD.

As far as I am concerned, I am close not to be concerned otherwise but from afar. With this said, I said too much.

Thanks, and I hope you will not get into trouble. Did you hear any rumors about the 2nd leg of the BAD tour vs the 1st leg? Or am I asking too much?

:shifty:

Thanks, and I hope you will not get into trouble. Did you hear any rumors about the 2nd leg of the BAD tour vs the 1st leg? Or am I asking too much?

Unable to comply.

Repeat: Did you hear any rumors about the 2nd leg of the BAD tour vs the 1st leg? Or am I asking too much?

Invalid request. Error data. System capacity overloaded.

Invalid request. Error data. System capacity overloaded.

OK let's problem solve this: When you walked and heard the rumor, and you related the rumor about the Bad rumor, what rumor from the Bad rumor did you hear!!!!! I hope this operation works now.

By the way I wrote back my usual HA response--i.e., I HAAA you more.

OK let's problem solve this: When you walked and heard the rumor, and you related the rumor about the Bad rumor, what rumor from the Bad rumor did you hear!!!!! I hope this operation works now.

By the way I wrote back my usual HA response--i.e., I HAAA you more.

And I replied back after that :D

I stoped in FYE today, and asked if he had any dvd's of Michael Jackson Bad Concert tours and he said every thing they had was PULLED off the Shelfs. And he said that means they are going to celebrate 25yrs of BAD (They meaning the Estate,Sony)

Last edited:

I stoped in FYE today, and asked if he had any dvd's of Michael Jackson Bad Concert tours and he said every thing they had was PULLED off the Shelfs. And he said that means they are going to celebrate 25yrs of BAD

More good news!

i stoped in fye today, and asked if he had any dvd's of michael jackson bad concert tours and he said every thing they had was pulled off the shelfs. And he said that means they are going to celebrate 25yrs of bad (they meaning the estate,sony)
fye? :p

I stoped in FYE today, and asked if he had any dvd's of Michael Jackson Bad Concert tours and he said every thing they had was PULLED off the Shelfs. And he said that means they are going to celebrate 25yrs of BAD (They meaning the Estate,Sony)

Thank you mdiegee for keeping us updated - That's nice to hear :)

My local cd store & cd stores around australia have never had bad tour dvds just mainly dangerous ( i think maybe history as well) and all the other stuff like mj cds & other mj dvds are still on the shelfs. Also there is no bad 25 promotion or info on it down here

Multiple colors? Red would be hot! :D

As4P-DCCMAA6e_-.jpg

I would be happier if they release both DVD and BD editions. I know the resolution of the BD would be wasted, but comparing the same Moonwalker and Visionary standard resolution content(mainly Beat It) I figured out how improvement the BD has in terms of color.
ps.: would be cool if they put as a bonus this performance
. But it would have to be "de-mirrored", because this clearly was inversed and interestly nothing works on that way. Looking at the logo, seems like that was really broadcasted that way, maybe by Michael's demand to the opening walk fit with the Moonwalker one... i don't know

blue and dark blue actually.

wait what? are pepsi cans in two different color?

wait what? are pepsi cans in two different color?

Be careful with optical illusions. :D

Squares A and B have exactly the same color:

checkershadow_optical_colour_illusion.jpg

Last edited:

mkgenie wrote, "blue and dark blue actually" does it mean two different colors?

I would be happier if they release both DVD and BD editions. I know the resolution of the BD would be wasted, but comparing the same Moonwalker and Visionary standard resolution content(mainly Beat It) I figured out how improvement the BD has in terms of color.
. But it would have to be "de-mirrored", because this clearly was inversed and interestly nothing works on that way. Looking at the logo, seems like that was really broadcasted that way, maybe by Michael's demand to the opening walk fit with the Moonwalker one... i don't know

that's not michael :ciao:

I don't know for certain about the colors...

but check this: Whoa!!! :wild:

578697964.jpg

Last edited:

Huh..o_O This is not Michael it's the MJ impersonator E'Casonova!

I think that this one would be cooler:

[youtube]8miRpYjR6MI[/youtube]

Huh..o_O This is not Michael it's the MJ impersonator E'Casonova!

I've wondered about it as well. Quite well done actually, but a little too ... I don't know how to put it, but Michael is smoother, this one is moving to fast. And when he speaks it becomes clear it's not Michael.
Besides, I was wondering how could it be possible for me not to have heard of such a television performance before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back