Bad or HIStory

Bad or HIStory

• Bad

Votes: 155 59.6%
  • HIStory

Votes: 105 40.4%

• Total voters
definitely BAD. i'll always love that album, love most of it's songs. History I couldn't get into for the most part. He was too pissed/hurt for the most part, so many songs reflected what was going on then...i wish the trials had never happened so I could have seen what else he would have come up with. I DO love Scream though

Err.. that's a tough one, I think those two are my favourites. HIStory maybe more at the moment, so that's what I vote for.

Ahhh, very tough for me... It' actually smooth criminal vs you are not alone (two of my favourites..)...I 'll go with smooth criminal! So I voted for bad!!!

I would chose HIStory for 'Stranger in Moscow' and 'Little Susie' alone... :)

I think HIStory had a few "filler" tracks...not saying they're bad at all, they're actually good, but it's better to keep it shorter and full of hits, like Bad, Thriller & Dangerous.

Take out:

2 Bad
Money
D.S
This Time Around
Come Together
Tabloid Junkie

Bad all the WAY :wild: ... it's certainly my fave era :wub: ... I love the curls, the smile, the songs, the videos, the tour, his sexiness, EVERYTHING :D ...

don't get me wrong... I do like the gold pants also :lol: ... but nothing compares to my Bad Michael :wub: :wub: :wub: ...

Bad for me With tunes like MITM, Smooth Criminal, Leave Me Alone, TWYMMF make the album unforgetable, HIStory is a great in itself underatted despite Stranger In Moscow, Scream, TDCAU, You Are Not Alone

I voted Bad. HIStory is brilliant, but Bad is just perfection to me. It's the only MJ album I can listen to all the way through, and repeatedly. I can listen to it all day and not get bored or annoyed. Also, Bad is the first MJ album I ever owned, so I'll always have a special place in my heart for it.

Love them both, but BAD is my favorite. {chanting "Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad"}

Back