Bad or HIStory

Bad or HIStory

• Bad

Votes: 155 59.6%
  • HIStory

Votes: 105 40.4%

• Total voters
I love History. I think it's great song, but I'll choose Bad because I like that black outfit and show more than History :)

When I go through a dry spell from Michael's music - which could last weeks or months, the first album I ALWAYS go back to is HIStory. Next in line is either Bad or Dangerous.

Bad, because Michael sing the songs - LIVE !
HIStory is not LIVE

BAD!!! Loveeeee the production and compositions. And in my opinion this is one of his best albums. HIStory on the other hand is a whole different sound, which I like also.

But BAD it is.

This is like the hardest choice ever. It all boils down to Stranger In Moscow Vs Smooth Criminal for me.. wow i cant pick. seriously.

I L.O.V.E. both of those albums and eras pretty much the same. But I had to vote for HIStory because of songs like Earth Song, Little Susie, and Stranger In Moscow. Plus the HIStory Era was the first MJ Era that I can remember all of it. I was 15 at the time when it had started. And that I am a true gold pants girl.:wub:

This is really hard for me both are among my fav albums of all time in fact they are my top 4... Bad or history.... I think it depends in what mood I am... Right now I'm more into history,, a few months ago I played bad nonstop ... So I'll say history, but not because it's better, to me all mj albums are special in their own way, they all have special place in my heart... I guess right now I like more history , specially money, tabloid junkie, smile and they don't care about us (that's what I'm listening now, but as I said before I'm always changing)

Both albums are great and have alot of sons I like but I have to pick Bad. It has alot of songs that i love

I voted History because I love You Are Not Alone, Stranger in Moscow, Earth Song and Childhood. These are some of my fave songs. Childhood is so beautiful, you feel he's singing with his soul.

This is a very hard choice. I love all MJ albums, they are all masterpieces. But I picked BAD because it is the first album I bought from Michael and I fell madly in love with him during that period. But otherwise I just love HIStory and Dangerous and well all of them!

I would have to choose Bad but both of them have great songs.
Bad: Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Man In The Mirror, Smooth Criminal, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Leave Me Alone, Speed Demon.
HIStory: Scream, They Don't Care About Us, Stranger In Moscow, Tabloid Junkie, 2 Bad, HIStory, You Are Not Alone.

to me HISTORY :smilerolleyes: but i love BAD just as much :candy:

I love both albums, but I had to pick HIStory, it's probably my favourite album. It has so many of my absolute favourite songs like Earth Song, Stranger in Moscow, Scream and They Don't Care About Us.

Probably Bad. It's just a masterpiece full of classic and iconic song and quite frankly, I regard it as being WAY better than Thriller or any of the rest of the albums. Though Dangerous does come really close to it in terms of 'epicness'. :lol:

HIStory. The album is a complete masterpiece even compared to his other works, we see MJ completely vent his anger more than we've ever seen before and I loved it! Scream, They Don't Care About Us, Earth Song, Money, DS, Tabloid Junkie, complete and utter masterpiece!

I Choose Bad because it is an album of a very even level in all his songs, which has many great classics of MJ .. Who's Bad? ;)

If you mean the Album?
Then, it's BAD hands down... :bow:
It's such a GOOD feel album to me... carries the REAL juice and Magic of Michael... BAD is my fave one... followed by TWYMMF and then Speed Demon... I also dig Dirty Diana and Smooth criminal... The only song I'm not fond of is IJCSLY simply cause it makes me :cry:

I mean 'compared' to History :blush: who has 'angry' and 'hurt' songs... like Scream, TDCAU, Tabloid Junkie...

If you mean the Album?
Then, it's BAD hands down... :bow:
It's such a GOOD feel album to me... carries the REAL juice and Magic of Michael... BAD is my fave one... followed by TWYMMF and then Speed Demon... I also dig Dirty Diana and Smooth criminal... The only song I'm not fond of is IJCSLY simply cause it makes me :cry:

I mean 'compared' to History :blush: who has 'angry' and 'hurt' songs... like Scream, TDCAU, Tabloid Junkie...

I will go with BAD just because for the reason I seen MJ live at the Palace of Auburn hills MI during the Bad tour. Barry Gordy was there that night. It was amazing. History is right there though. Dangerous is #1 for me.

popcorn-MJ.gif

I think HIStory had a few "filler" tracks...not saying they're bad at all, they're actually good, but it's better to keep it shorter and full of hits, like Bad, Thriller & Dangerous.

Take out:

2 Bad
Money
D.S
This Time Around
Come Together
Tabloid Junkie
I can somewhat understand D.S., This Time Around, and Come Together even if I love those tracks, but 2 BAD, MONEY, and TABLOID JUNKIE?! What! Smh.

HIStory forever! It's my favorite album. Every song is a slice of epic that MJ hadn't served before on this tiptop level. Yeah 99.9% of his songs are epic, but there was something special in this music with the message he put into the songs and the way it just felt like the volcano had blown, Michael wasn't holding back. Usually MJ hides in the music, but HIStory had him going hard and real- that's why it will forever be my favorite.

i like others here love Bad because of the songs that i like the way you make me feel, man in the mirror, ( so insperational) i just can't stop loving you, liberian girl ( that is my jam) but i have to choose HIStory because to me thats the album of michael's thats a album that i can relate i understand michael's fustration and pain in the HIStory Album, but Bad is good tho as well :) i have no problem with Bad:yes:

A very tough question. Bad is perfect, except for Just Good Friends, while History does have some filler songs such as This Time Around, Smile, Come Together, Money. But History does have some of Michael's most personal and emotive songs such as Stranger In Moscow, Childhood, Scream, They Don't Care About Us. It's a really tough one but I will go with Bad, simply because it features Man In The Mirror, which is my all time favorite Michael Jackson song.

Back