Best song on HIStory

What's the best song on HIStory

• Total voters
A difficult choice, but I voted for They Don't Care About Us

As much as I would have L.O.V.E. to have voted for Little Susie and Earth Song. I had to vote for Stranger In Moscow. Since that song is not only sacred to me. It is the only song of his I could always relate to the most.

I love all the songs so much, it wasn't an easy choice so i just picked stranger in moscow, because i always love listening to that one no matter what mood i'm in.

It's so hard to choose when it comes to a Michael Jackson song. But I chose They don't Care About Us. It's the song I always play when I am angry.

Too easy for me : Stranger In Moscow
This right here is the type of song that keeps on giving me goosebumps.
Think about it, not that many songs in your life can do that!

sidenote : TDCAU is No.1 right now.
I don't think we'd see the same result with the general public + casual fans.

Why are you doing this to me???? It's very difficult to choose. I can't. But If I had to choose one it would be ''Little Susie'' because I believe that this song is a masterpiece and shows his great ability in the composition (not only this of course but ok).

anything on there at any time. they all speak to me, socially. i picked Scream. But of course, also, I love You Are Not Alone. And This Time Around is a song I love for frustration release.

They Do not Care About Us! :)
I love the military drumming throughout the song, the message, the music video and live performance..: D

I've gone for Earth Song because I just remember seeing him perform at The Brit Awards & seeing him perform it at Wembley was just WOW! That, for me, gives it unmeasurable meaning and power behind it as well as the powerful messege that goes with it :yes:

But on another day I might vote Stranger In Moscow or TDCAU :punk:

Money- Very underrated song with a very positive message. "If you want it, then earn it with dignity."

With HIStory being my favorite album my MJ it is very hard to choose but I chose HIStory because of the power and message.

My vote goes to "Stranger in Moscow" such a Masterpiece really. I love the sound of the rain in the beginning and Michael's smooth voice that is so soothing. Though Little Susie and Smile come to a close second too (y)

Back