Best song on HIStory

What's the best song on HIStory

• Total voters
It is so sad to see HIStory with so few votes. I love that song so much.

ahhhhhhh so hard!! I've chosed They Don't Care About Us simply because this song is so damn relevant and a master piece, very original and incredibly powerful. number 2 would be Earth Song, You are not alone AND childhood

Earth song or they don't care about us or 2 bad LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw that I voted for "Smile"...I was probably high or something, because my favorite are: "Earth Song", "Stranger in Moscow", "Money" and "History".

This is so hard... HIStory has so many great tracks. OTL However, if I were to pick, I'd go with "Little Susie". That song is so beautiful lyrically and in terms of composition, and the fact that he wrote it back in 1979 is just incredible, to me. It showed what he was capable of as a musician.

I love this album, so many good choices. They Don't Care About Us was close to first place, but I voted for Earth Song because it is extremely deeply meaningful to me. It is rare for me to not tear up listening to it. That song just gets me to the core about the injustice and darkness in the world. It has such power in it.

'They Don't Care About Us' hit home with me the second I heard it. Amazing song!

I'm not in the minority with this but I guess my favorite song of the album is "Smile"! It is also my favorite cover from Michael!

I didn't think this would be a difficult choice, but it was. I chose Earth Song, but it could have easily been TDCAU, You Are Not Alone, or 2Bad. Come Together is also completely and utterly incredible.....better than the original, in my opinion.

Back