Best song written by R.Kelly?

Which one u love most?

• Total voters
You Are Not Alone.
Michaels' vocals are outta sight on there!

I like the others as well. :)

@Dangerous Incorporated, I often wondered what the real deal with this song was....even after the ruling. :unsure:

you are not alone.......
but the chorus is not written by R.Kelly......

Last edited:
I would have chosen You are not alone had it not been a plagarised rip-off, which is a shame because it was one of my top favourite MJ ballads ever. :(

stealing the melody is a different thing than stealing the lyrics...so he did write that...but my favorite song written by him is There he is...recorded by Trin-i-tee :5 7

R.Kelly DIDNT write You Are Not Alone. He was found guilty of plagiarism.

It was later determined by a Belgium right society called SABAM, that Kelly had plagiarized the melody for "You Are Not Alone" from the song's original 1993 composition by veteran songwriters-producers and publishers Eddy and Danny Van Passel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PrJ7jf8cbI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMckIGS8Ndw

OH MY!!!!!!!!! realy? i thought it wasn't true.

how about other songs? now i doubt he's written those himself :-/

gee, i cant believe he is a song stealer :doh:

anyway, i think the poll must be modified.

You are not alone...one of the best lovesongs EVER!!!!!!!

You are not alone has to be the best! Yes it was no. 1 however even if it wasn't def best out of the above choices.

R.Kelly DIDNT write You Are Not Alone. He was found guilty of plagiarism.

It was later determined by a Belgium right society called SABAM, that Kelly had plagiarized the melody for "You Are Not Alone" from the song's original 1993 composition by veteran songwriters-producers and publishers Eddy and Danny Van Passel.

its always possible that peopel found guilty in courts are not really guilty.

maybe R.kelly couldn't prove it. i just cant believe that. has he HIMSELF confessed?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE because it's a wonderful song and Michael's voice it's simply beautiful...

You're always in my heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeart :p

So I have to go with you are not alone...

Even though I dont like R kelly but anyway
HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT
lol, i agree :yes:

You are not alone is my favorite song writtenby R.kelly, second my favorite song is One more chance.

Back