Best song written by R.Kelly?

Which one u love most?

• Total voters
Wasnt a TAPE played in court of the belgium song that as written b4 rkelly even gave yana 2 mike? i believe so, there4 he stole it lol especially with a tape that proves it.

Wasnt a TAPE played in court of the belgium song that as written b4 rkelly even gave yana 2 mike? i believe so, there4 he stole it lol especially with a tape that proves it.
nothing has been Proven stateside. and those cats were only coming after MJ.

You Are Not Alone easily. When he sings the part "You're always in my heart~~~", it hurts me in a good way! The close 2nd is One More Chance. Both are so soulful they're good for my mental health. I hope the songs did and do something spiritual to both Michael and Robert, not only to fans.

but "yana" sounds to be a R.Kelly type of song.
Yea, he wrote several other tunes like, "I Don't Want To" (Toni Braxton), "I Can't Sleep (If I)" (R.Kelly) around the same time. As a songwriter, sometimes you go through the period where a certain dominant sound rules through your works.

I keep repeating the same thing over and over it's just the melody meaning the music that was the same ...r.kelly wrote yana ...so it's the best he's written for Mike...he didn't steal the lyrics...but the melody is that same so he has to give them credit and money for the song

I keep repeating the same thing over and over it's just the melody meaning the music that was the same ...r.kelly wrote yana ...so it's the best he's written for Mike...he didn't steal the lyrics...but the melody is that same so he has to give them credit and money for the song

he didnt give them money. he was sued and he LOST lol. a big difference. and if the melodies were just similar i dont think it would of taken a law suit. but whatever i got my opinion u got urs

Cry. YANA is too generic.
That's your opinon and I respect that. Even though you think YANA, the song itself ain't all that, I believe you can fully appreciate the soulfulness from the performer and it made the song into something more than what it was without his vocal.

I love all so much but if I had to choose it would probably be One More Chance, that song really gets me.

All are fantastic but I went with You Are Not Alone.

R.Kelly is one of the top writers and producers which is why I hope MJ works with him on his next album.

Definitely YANA. I am in love with One More Chance though. :wub:

Maybe im just bored of You Are Not Alone, but ill go with One More Chance.

although you are not is my favourite, but i final perfer to all of them,
since i also loved them too^^

I choose all of the above, cause I love thim all.

You are not alone make me cry though.

Once More Chance - God if I only had one more chance.

You Are Not Alone - the first song I ever heard from Michael. You could say that he seduced me with the song :wub: and it worked cause 12 years later I'm still in love with him.

Back