Blue Gangsta [Discussion]

OHHHHHH!!!

There's an accordian in this song too!!!! LoL!!! :toofunny:
I guess some people will be very, very angry, just as they were with the accordian in "Much too soon".

Man!!! If we follow this way, this will turn into the accordian album!!!!

:toofunny:

but again: I rahter Michael Jackson + the accordian every now and then.... than Michael Jackson + Porter

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Watcha gonna do, you ain't no friend of me.... LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

image0021.gif

Perhaps the accordian is going to make a huge comeback!!!!!

What a great song! I really love it:) Honestly it is not going to be my favorite one but it does not matter. It is still very good. Guys, thank you for posting the link :flowers:

Ah, I love it. Michael's voice sounds amazing! So much angst and emotion, "I can no longer smile" :cry: :wub:

The beginning reminds me of Smooth Criminal.

How come no one mentions the Congo's in the background? Don't tell me I'm the only one to hear that! hehe! I love them! Wish they were pushed forward a little more :)

I love the accordion Feel! Gives me an Italian Mafia Gangsta feel to it! C'mon people think like Michael! lol! (well y'all know how he liked that type of stuff).

I gotta say this... As more I listen to it as more I love it. :) I think it could make my "favorites" list one day. It has an amazing lyrics and his vocals are great. Love it.

I'm pretty sure its "Nowhere to run nowhere to hide".. that is a common sentence used in english used in songs, movies, and even as threats..

How come no one mentions the Congo's in the background? Don't tell me I'm the only one to hear that! hehe! I love them! Wish they were pushed forward a little more :)

I love the accordion Feel! Gives me an Italian Mafia Gangsta feel to it! C'mon people think like Michael! lol! (well y'all know how he liked that type of stuff).

I know thatz right lol I luv it! and I just heard the clip of Slave To The Rhythm!! Both are on repeat lol.:bugeyed:yes::punk::wild:

I like the sweeping intro, but also I loved the way the old version (the one with Pras) started with those horns blaring. They're at the very end of the new version. Regardless, this song is BADASS in any of its incarnations and I wish it was on the album.

I love this song! Oh my god! On repeat!

His voice is the bomb - I love it when he sounds angry!

The version I'm listening to on YouTube doesn't have any rapping or anything like that in it - it's JUST Michael by the sounds of it, and as well as in the background. If anyone wants me to PM them the link, shout out (as long as it stays up on YouTube!!!)

The version I'm listening to on YouTube doesn't have any rapping or anything like that in it - it's JUST Michael by the sounds of it, and as well as in the background. If anyone wants me to PM them the link, shout out (as long as it stays up on YouTube!!!)

I like the version without any rapping too. I wonder which one is going to be on the album???
Usually I like rapping but this time it does not sound good imo.

I know thatz right lol I luv it! and I just heard the clip of Slave To The Rhythm!! Both are on repeat lol.:bugeyed:yes::punk::wild:

Yay! I know! Last couple weeks for me was "DYKWYCA"! LOL! I think I played that song 20 times in one day. I think I made Bronze listening Status on my ZUNE Mp3 player for that track alone.:punk: This week it's all about "Blue G"! hehe!

I'm working on some if you're interested lol.

ME? Why would you assume that? (JK) LOL. YES I AM INTERESTED! I have an "Unreleased" album artwork I made and use, but I would much rather have one specifically for this (KICKAZZ) song. :D

This! I was just asking for this too and I was given the name and found it in YouTube. Man.... I rather the new, clear, full MJ version for sure!!

Yes id love thefull mj version too!

He has the ability to sing BIG like Christina Aguilera but he doesn't usually show it off. He usually sings smoothly which I love because it's so nice to hear and when he sings BIG,

He has the ability to sing Big like Michael Jackson ,don't compaire him with others he's special ,unique.........

With the Love

Blue Gangsta NOT on the ALBUM ????

I just heard the hole song .... and im asking myself WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY is this amazing song not on the ALBUM MICHAEL ? :(:(:( I dont understand this ...

Re: Blue Gangsta NOT on the ALBUM ????

Because The Estate could not include ALL the songs on one album!!!!

They had to leave great songs for future releases!

All those great songs will be released some day, but of course not on just one album!

Should Michael have been a 10 CD release with 15 songs on each CD ?? - OF COURSE NOT !

We will get all those great songs on official releases some day. Be patient.

Because The Estate could not include ALL the songs on one album!!!!

They had to leave great songs for future releases!

All those great songs will be released some day, but of course not on just one album!

Should Michael have been a 10 CD release with 15 songs on each CD ?? - OF COURSE NOT !

We will get all those great songs on official releases some day. Be patient.

Ofcourse not but they could have like 12 songs on it ... and just add a place with no name and blue gangsta !

do we really need a new thread whenever someone is disappointed about something? too much negativity as it is already. do we really need more?

Jmie - Agreed.

Back