Blue Gangsta [Discussion]

The more I listen to this song, the more I love it.
I've got a question to all English speaking ppl here:
I've been thinking about the phrase: left and you said crime - what does that mean? Leaving me was a crime? or something like that?
Thank you!

I'm pretty sure he says:

You're trippin' nine to five, lovin' you is a crime

Probably means he regrets ever having feelings for her. Hopefully that helps:)

This song hits home to me in so many ways. I went through divorce this past February, and everything MJ sang in this song pretty much summed up what I went through....pure brillance to this song.

I wonder who MJ was singing about.....Lisa Marie? Debbie? Someone else?

It's a very dark song, but I love it, too...

Not sure if "Escape" (another amazing song) would have had the right place on the Michael album (line "when I go...")...

The things that Michael does with his voice on this jam is crazy awesome!
The pronunciation of his words...the beats and melody are insane. I can't help but groove to it.
Love it when he goes deep with "gonna doooo!"

I love, love, love, love, love this song. Especially when he says, "You make me wanna sing." That is what he says, right? At least, that's what I hear. :blush:

Some fans say they shouldn't release songs that have been leaked onto the net...I disagree. There's a world full of people who haven't heard these songs, and most of these songs are awesome. Blue Gangsta and Slave To The Rhythm IMO could be big club banging hits. These types of songs make you want to get off your ass and dance...especially Slave.

Xscape is another good song that could do well. These songs would have fit on the Michael album really well IMO...and with only 10 tracks on the album, it boggles the mind why they left so many good songs off the album with so much space available on cd. Cds usually can go up to 80 minutes max...Michael was only about 45 minutes worth of songs.

Hopefully any future albums with unreleased material have more to offer then the Michael album...and of course no controversies with vocals, etc.

I agree with every word you said there, I'd love to see the next album feature a few of the gems that have leaked, especially the ones like Blue Gangsta and Slave To The Rhythm, most fans love the songs and the estate and sony would be making a smart move to put songs that we have already heard and love on the next album as opposed to Cascio songs which half of the fan base will refuse to listen to at all.

Back