Book: Remember the Time: Protecting Michael Jackson in His Final Days / Review @pg8

Okay so which bodyguard was protecting Michael, when he was shopping at the Sharper Image in Beverly Hills, December 4, 2007 and helping Michael into his $20000+ Toyota Prius?

I wonder if the bodyguards, in their infinite wisdom, will have a whole chapter, on Michael going 'green' when he bought this car?

Is this the car that Michael was popping gum or 'kissing' a 'secret' girlfriend. Now...I see the need for "Privacy." with a curtain!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtk5CWOU464

I think it's good for his legacy and it and shows Michael in a positive way. No as perfects but Its a breath of fresh air compared to the garbage out there.. and while some may feel they shouldn't have written it , I don't really care at all if the bodyguards went against some secret BD protocol to get the word out . IMO They were brave to go ahead anyway against all odds to do it . Im glad it was written and now will be public record. I dont expect all fans to agree or like it.. They don't have to. Each fan has to make their own decision. To buy or not to buy...
I have made mine :)

I to support this book, it's content's paint Michael as a good man and an exceptional father, for me these kinds of books surely need to be out there and me as a fan want's that to be such. There is all to much negative about Michael so surely it's right to want to change that balance. IMHO of course plus each fan can decide for themselves how they wish to view this book.

Qbee, it is not a secret protocol. It is expected the same way one goes to a doctor and expects confidentiality. The only adversity they encountered was getting published. There is no adversity in breaking a client’s confidence.

Sorry, am a bit late, but when is this coming out?

^^I think Ivy just got an advance copy before the book went to general sales. I wonder how many pre-orders the book already has?

Smart move on their part sending it to her. Word needs to get out! :)

I agree, especially since in June we have some nasty things happening relating to Wade, so a book showing what a wonderful person Michael was is a plus.

I agree, especially since in June we have some nasty things happening relating to Wade, so a book showing what a wonderful person Michael was is a plus.

We should all band together and picket him and protest him, everywhere he goes. Make his life a living hell. Michael may have been above seeking revenge, but I sure as hell am not! :lol:

But anyway, sorry. Not trying to hijack this thread. Just responding :p

Okay so which bodyguard was protecting Michael, when he was shopping at the Sharper Image in Beverly Hills, December 4, 2007 and helping Michael into his $20000+ Toyota Prius?

That is Michael Amir Williams.

I hope the bodyguard who had access to Michael's financials can explain more fully how he was allowed access and if that access truly ended with the appearance of Michael Amir Williams.

Michael, for better or worse, had a team around him so I cannot imagine a scenario where Michael would allow a bodyguard to handle his financial matters. It is suspicious until the bodyguard can show otherwise.

^^

they didn't "handle" his financial matters. Michael's people communicated with Michael through the bodyguards (after Michael fired his personal assistant), so Bill saw the emails, faxed documents and so on. when a new personal assistant was hired (Michael Amir) everyone communicated through that assistant. and yes it's explained in great detail in the book.

Interesting. Hopefully they will discuss why Michael would choose a bodyguard he just met over someone he knew longer like Grace. Maybe Grace was working for Michael then, maybe not.

I personally have an issue trusting their version of events after their betrayal of Michael.

I am sure she has been discussed. It may or may not be kind, may or may not be factual however; it is their version.

I am not being rude. Too many in Michael's life placed themselves in the savior position. I do not see these bodyguards being above that.

From what I remember through most of 2007 Grace was not around MJ much - especially the times he traveled in other states like when he visited the Cascios, he also went to Virginia i believe, went to NY too etc. Also, it was reported at the time that while he was living in Vegas, Grace was living separately and not with them, so all that may explain why he was using bodyguards.

From what I remember through most of 2007 Grace was not around MJ much - especially the times he traveled in other states like when he visited the Cascios, he also went to Virginia i believe, went to NY too etc. Also, it was reported at the time that while he was living in Vegas, Grace was living separately and not with them, so all that may explain why he was using bodyguards.

I thought Grace was staying with Cascio's too, and she definitely was in Ireland.

I thought Grace was staying with Cascio's too, and she definitely was in Ireland.

I'm talking when they came back to the US. From all accounts we got back then, she wasn't at the Cascios.

ding ding ding, you win. You are correct.

ding ding ding, you win. You are correct.

^^Funny!!! All will be made known when the book comes out officially.

Funny and ironic that truth is expected when betrayal was used to publish the truth as these authors see it and some are more than willing to believe.

From the Las Vegas-time there is also a quote in Joe Vogel`s book.

Michael Prince:
Some of the days we would work two hours, some days eight hours depending on his kids schedule" recalls Michael Prinde. "He was a great father. People don`t realize much of the time he din`t even have a nanny.
He was a single father. He would make them breakfast, talk to them, take them out to see shows, let them watch him work. Then he would call a tutor over and they would study while we recorded."

That is Michael Amir Williams.

You have a good eye there Tygger, it is Michael Amir Williams. So here we have a time period during the time the Las Vegas bodyguard's are saying they were guarding Michael and yet Michael Amir Williams is with Michael.

During the Conrad Murray trial, Michael Amir Williams had been Michael Jackson's personal assistant. This is another reason I question the validity of what the bodyguard's have to say.

The beauty of science is that it teaches you to question everything!

tumblr_mdgg0fhp5K1rfr0wno1_500.jpg

AliCat;3981380 said:
During the Conrad Murray trial, Michael Amir Williams had been Michael Jackson's personal assistant. This is another reason I question the validity of what the bodyguard's have to say.

AliCat, to clarify:

Michael was in between personal assistants. Supposedly the only person qualified to be a go-between for Michael and his financial team was this particular bodyguard. I am unsure why Bain or someone similar was not utilized however, there most likely will be a convenient explanation for that.

The bodyguard did not simply forward emails and/faxes to Michael. Fortunately or unfortunately - depending on if one wants to hear the details of Michael’s financials and other personal issues during this time - he reviewed them (which was not part of his duties I will assume as he was not there to handle Michael's finances) and either kept copies or has amazing recall as he was able to discuss what he saw in interviews and now this book.

Last edited:
Tygger;3981513 said:
AliCat, to clarify:

Michael was in between personal assistants. Supposedly the only person qualified to be a go-between for Michael and his financial team was this particular bodyguard. I am unsure why Bain or someone similar was not utilized however, there most likely will be a convenient explanation for that.

The bodyguard did not simply forward emails and/faxes to Michael. Fortunately or unfortunately - depending on if one wants to hear the details of Michael’s financials and other personal issues during this time - he reviewed them (which was not part of his duties I will assume as he was not there to handle Michael's finances) and either kept copies or has amazing recall as he was able to discuss what he saw in interviews and now this book.

Good points. Like you, I am questioning what the bodyguards are doing with the financial info. Raymone Bain left Michael Jackson's employment in Dec. 2007, as his business manager. Thome showed up shortly after that, because "Neverland" was being foreclosed upon by March of 2008. How the bodyguard's came to obtain the info still makes me wonder. L Londell McMillian, an attorney, was around to help Michael clean up his finances, too. That's why Michael Jackson hired him, Mr. McMillian.

Maybe when Bain left is when the bodyguard's had access to the financial paper's. I wonder why Michael Amir Williams wasn't included in writing this tell all, which coincidentally, is coming out when Wade Robson supposedly goes to Court. Then there is the anniversary of Michael's death.

wpid-michael-jackson-a-life-in-pictures-_uk58-126x68.jpg

I wonder why Michael Amir Williams wasn't included in writing this tell all, which coincidentally, is coming out when Wade Robson supposedly goes to Court. Then there is the anniversary of Michael's death.

Michael Amir Williams was suing AEG with others for lost of salary due to TII's cancellation however, I have no clue how and if that was ever resolved.

Back