Branca: Unreleased Music Unlikely in the Foreseeable Future

He makes me wanna put hands on him🤬🤬🤬 HE HAS BEEN ALIVE TOO LONG! WITH HIM SAYING IMAGINE IF MJ WAS HERE TO SELL TICKETS....LETS ME KNOW HE HAD A PLAY IN MJS DEATH!! HE IS THE DEVIL! FCKIN LIAR!

We should be used to this by now. They lie about literally everything all the time.

....the fuck?
What the hell is that video for Another Part of Me, then? And the non-amateur-quality filmed concerts we've seen over the years? Or is it talking about full, film-quality, slighty-better edited concerts?
He most likely is referring to film, shoot with the purpose of being released. The wording is bad but that’s got to be what he means because they released a professionally filmed show on bad25 lol.

Still it’s weird because he contradicts himself in the very next sentence when he says that they’re still searching for it.

He most likely is referring to film, shoot with the purpose of being released. The wording is bad but that’s got to be what he means because they released a professionally filmed show on bad25 lol.

Still it’s weird because he contradicts himself in the very next sentence when he says that they’re still searching for it.
They have been searching for over 10 years by now, is the vault really that big and hard to search? Or is he just lying in an attempt to calm the fans down? Either way they are doing a really poor job of searching for these film reels and he should be ashamed! These film reels and all his preserved concerts should have been digitized a long time ago to preserve the best possible quality.

Deliberately keeping Michael down. I'm 100% sure of it. An actual true conspiracy. Absolute bullocks from Branca. What a bizarre state Mikes Estate has been in since 09

They have been searching for over 10 years by now, is the vault really that big and hard to search? Or is he just lying in an attempt to calm the fans down? Either way they are doing a really poor job of searching for these film reels and he should be ashamed! These film reels and all his preserved concerts should have been digitized a long time ago to preserve the best possible quality.
We have to face the possibility that the footage may be lost or destroyed.

We have to face the possibility that the footage may be lost or destroyed.
My brother don't put that negativity into the universe 😅 I need hope of HQ Bad Tour one day

If Branca wants me free advice on how to run the Estate, forget the biopic and get scouring the Earth for Bad Tour film reels or even high quality footage. It's got to be out there, it just needs to be located and catalogued

We don't need a biopic or a Broadway show,
WE NEED BAD TOUR IN HIGH QUALITY

Multi-shoot footage? They want footage with lots of angles. That's what the original article said. There's plenty of tapes but..

My brother don't put that negativity into the universe 😅 I need hope of HQ Bad Tour one day

If Branca wants me free advice on how to run the Estate, forget the biopic and get scouring the Earth for Bad Tour film reels or even high quality footage. It's got to be out there, it just needs to be located and catalogued

Why can we literally not have both?

Of course we can have both mate.

I wish they'd focus their energy and resources on locating and cataloguing Mike's Tours and unreleased material. It needs to be preserved and catalogued, before they "recreate or reimagine" his legacy
I want them to do the same, and I see that they are. There's no point in releasing tracks while so many are tied up in litigation still. Meanwhile, yes they need to find the Bad Tapes. But there's plenty of other tapes they have and won't put out, isn't there Dangerous footage they can put in HD? And Victory. They haven't made a priority out of it period. And they were really trying to in the last decade but this decade is different and they actually need a conclusive answer to the claims against Michael Jackson. That way they can actually do whatever they like without having to feel so truncated in their aims.

F1ahJCtWAAAYjx7

F1cWEiEagAEQp4s

so where did the film footage come from with Bad25? How did Spike get alternate angles of APOM? How did Spike get the Triumph tour footage? How did we get the Victory tour footage from the documentary?

Branca refers to reports that Michaels tour-record is broken on paper but considdering circumstances then and now it gives you another perspective. Just the same sight in ohter words like this fan-page reports about it.

I'd rather have unreleased music come out. We got Bad tour stuff for Bad25. I'm happy with that. T40 was an absolute bomb that could have been better. They need to work on the follow up to Xscape. It's been almost a decade since then, and that should be priority, not tour footage or a stupid biopic

As much as I hate to say it: I don’t think Branca is lying per se. It’s very frustrating to hear this, but realistically speaking I do believe that they don’t have access to all of the footage that we know of, from people like Warren Eagles, otherwise they would have done something with it until now.
Branca’s definition of professionally filmed is a show being filmed using film cameras, or any other camera which can shoot footage which can be converted to HD, a show being shot with multiple cameras and with multitrack audio. That we have never heard of before. We know Aintree was shot on film, but we don’t know about the multitrack, and we know two Wembley shows were allegedly also shot on film, but we know that they wouldn’t be the ones with multitrack audio since both July 15th and 16th were shot on tape.
So, yes, there is no Bad Tour show which is ready for release in Branca’s view.

I’ve also seen people use Another Part Of Me Bad 25 version as an example. Another Part Of Me had a music video, it is thus not surprising that there would be film footage of it from multiple locations. The only peculiar thing in that edit is the U.S. leg footage (Minneapolis & New York), but even that dowsn’t mean that these shows were shot in full.

From a morale stand point I think it's the Estate's duty to try to locate and preserve Michael's artistry in all forms, hopefully they've done that and fingers crossed there is more to be discovered.

I'd rather have unreleased music come out. We got Bad tour stuff for Bad25. I'm happy with that. T40 was an absolute bomb that could have been better. They need to work on the follow up to Xscape. It's been almost a decade since then, and that should be priority, not tour footage or a stupid biopic
Posthumous music is the least important thing by far.

I do not think there is enough material to do another Xscape especially if they want to stretch out the unreleased songs they have left which isn't that much. There is not that much top to bottom, vocally complete and musically finished tracks in the vault. There is most likely more demos like Who Do You Know in the vault but according to their philosophy, they only want to handle with the completed vault tracks. What the Estate could do is release a single right now or save tracks for the Biopic soundtrack, they could put one or two unreleased tracks at the end of the soundtrack album. I really really hope the Estate is searching everywhere looking for the lost footage, they have the connections (outside and inside of the industry), they have the money to locate a search or pay people to hand over that footage. They could really do a lot, I hope they keep their word and are looking deep around in Michael's several airplane hangers and warehouses.

If anything videotapes and pro-shot show footage is the priority for their search, not so much unreleased tracks. Don't believe that 1000 or 500 figures of vault tracks, you will be disappointed..

It seems there are so many things they could be doing that are the priority. Lemme make the case, they're all important. The rankings are yours to choose. We've barely gotten anything. Maybe they think quality over quantity, but fans will always want more. They definitely could've skipped some of the nothing projects they've made, like Compilation CDs and a basic rerelease with Chalk.

Last edited:
Back