"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

Yeah, that's weird, eh? I went straight to the site, and low and behold..still there...:mello:

I bet they have to do that meeting first. I'm sure the legal teams blackberrys are going crazy right about now.

Edit: sorry for the back-to-backs posts; I'm having trouble keeping up with this fast thread!

. . . If what you have said is true then I guess the most logical thing to do will be to pull the Cascio tracks out of the album.

I wonder what would have been so special about those tracks that they would use them on the first album release especially if there was doubt or so little of Michael to start with. Wouldn't you have used what was a guarentee first out the box? This just really doesn't make sense from a business standpoint unless they were seriously lied to by someone. You don't pay out that kind of money for a multi-release deal on a chance of what could be real or not. Something is still so not right about all of this.

They need a fan to check all the songs they have in their vault. We know who Michael is and what he sounds like. What annoys me is that some fans here began to think they were going crazy or were in the Twilight Zone because they were sure this was not 100% Michael. We should sue Sony for EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND PSYCHOLOGICAL SUFFERING!!!.

Too late, I feel like a bad fan. I was so sure that they wouldn't put out an album with fake songs. That's just crazy. I feel horrible.

It's not your fault! Sony and the record execs (and anyone else) that were in-the-know are to blame. Just keep being a fan :). Me and my brother were talking about it and it breaks our hearts to know the fans are hurt and being punished for how much they love MJ. I think we should all remember that there should be no antagonistic feelings between us fans on this site. Michael would want us to stick together, and fight for a common goal. Let's try to direct our anger to where it belongs, to Sony (for attempting to damage his Legacy), and not at each other.

With love,

SJR + Family :)

From another message board

I played the track for my 7 year old stepdaughter. Now all she does is listen to MJ. It's almost impossible to get her to listen to someone else. It's almost to the point it's annoying. She claims she is his biggest fan.

Anyway, I told her this is the new Michael Jackson Song, hit play and about 2 minutes into the song her nose curled up, she looked at me and said, this isn't Michael Jackson, it sounds like Justin Bieber, shut it off. I tried to convince her that it was him, and she told me she knows MJ when she hears him, it's not him and she walked out of the room.

Now if a 7 year old could tell it wasn't Mike, why couldn't Sony tell...

The only thing u are going to get is the cancelation of the album, I was so excited about getting the album in december, but now thanks to all the drama we might not have the album great job guys!!!!

I wonder what would have been so special about those tracks that they would use them on the first album release especially if there was doubt or so little of Michael to start with. Wouldn't you have used what was a guarentee first out the box? This just really doesn't make sense from a business standpoint unless they were seriously lied to by someone. You don't pay out that kind of money for a multi-release deal on a chance of what could be real or not. Something is still so not right about all of this.

yup...totally agree...

...I can't believe what a disaster this has turned out to be...this could have been something truly, truly special...magical....of epic proportions....then THIS happens....I just don't understand...I have never been so crushed in my life....At least there's a meeting tomorrow...there's some hope then....:angel:

Yeah, pull all those Cascio tracks from the album, or whichever have those fake vocals OUT. Replace them tracks with real MJ tracks... I mean c'mon! They have so many unreleased tracks to choose from. I don't understand.

And this is what is not making sense. If there really are that many tracks that are of good quality, why would they go there with something knowing it is fake? At least at this point in the release stage. Wouldn't you use up all that is a full bet and then if you are going to try to pull a fast one do it when you are starting to run low on material?

The only thing u are going to get is the cancelation of the album, I was so excited about getting the album in december, but now thanks to all the drama we might not have the album great job guys!!!!

...oh, you mean, now we won't get an album with FAKE vocals, someone who is NOT Michael??

Yeah, you're welcome....

Sony/Estate has no respect for Michael at all.

Even if there's the slightest doubt, they should fully check into something like that.

Michael doesn't deserve to have his work ruined like this. I can't even desribe how utterly disrespectful it is to him. It's like shoving his talent and hard work, his God given gifts down his throat.

Sony/Estate you have really angered me once more.

You're disappointed that we won't be getting FAKE tracks? You should be thanking everyone for the drama because now you won't be wasting your money on lies.

And this is what is not making sense. If there really are that many tracks that are of good quality, why would they go there with something knowing it is fake? At least at this point in the release stage. Wouldn't you use up all that is a full bet and then if you are going to try to pull a fast one do it when you are starting to run low on material?

That seems like a logical thing to do, but it did not happen. Maybe someone had something to gain by pushing this particular song--I don't know.

In all this mess I know one thing. When I listen to Michael Jackson I can listen to him repeatedly and never get bored, even if I don't like the song in particular.

With "Breaking News" it is the first time (and I hate to admit it) that although I like the song (because it does sound Michaelish) I get bored by the voice (which casts doubt in my mind). In order to be bored by the voice, I conclude that it is not Michael singing. I say this after having been listening to Michael for over 20 years.

Last edited:
Man it doesn't matter, the song was created by MJ, and the reason why sony choose these songs it´s because other songs they have are from thriller, bad and dangerous era!!! The want a modern album, not go back to basics. MJ himself said that he wanted to release a completely new album, something that we haven't heard before

Re: "Breaking News" Fake Song Talk Here Including Poll

If you have listened to mj for 25 years...you can tell from the opening line this track is not MJ vocals.

Some fans...starved for music...want to believe, and I'm ok with that. But ... The big picture here is actually shocking.

To think Sony and the Estate could damage Michael like this is criminal. In 05 and 09 I said, that's it, you can't shock me anymore when it comes to MJ. Today...I am shocked and sad.

You're disappointed that we won't be getting FAKE tracks? You should be thanking everyone for the drama because now you won't be wasting your money on lies.

I agree. We should always say that WE deserves the best because we are WORTHY of it. If you accept trash from people they will treat you like trash. Michael deserves the best and nothing less.

It's not your fault! Sony and the record execs (and anyone else) that were in-the-know are to blame. Just keep being a fan :). Me and my brother were talking about it and it breaks our hearts to know the fans are hurt and being punished for how much they love MJ. I think we should all remember that there should be no antagonistic feelings between us fans on this site. Michael would want us to stick together, and fight for a common goal. Let's try to direct our anger to where it belongs, to Sony (for attempting to damage his Legacy), and not at each other.

With love,

SJR + Family :)

Thank you. I still feel bad. I was never 100% sure it was Michael but I thought I could hear him in it. Now if this is all true I feel like i let Michael down. I don't know now if I hear something new if it's Michael. I will second guessing myself now. I am worried that this will ruin everything for Michael.

If you have listened to mj for 25 years...you can tell from the opening line this track is not MJ vocals.

Some fans...starved for music...want to believe, and I'm ok with that. But ... The big picture here is actually shocking.

To think Sony and the Estate could damage Michael like this is criminal. In 05 and 09 I said, that's it, you can't shock me anymore when it comes to MJ. Today...I am shocked and sad.

I dont know what sony has in the vaults but just thinking to myself now, I'm pretty sure they have ATLEAST a dozen songs to play with. I mean even if there aren't hundreds of COMPLETED songs like they suggest..I'm sure there's atleast a handful to make up an album. I mean what about that song that came out a few days after his death, "A Place with no name.." I thought that sounded beautiful and his vocals were great and beat was great..I don't know who released a snippet of it at the time, but I sure wanted to hear a whole lot more. And I must say, I feel a little disappointed in Teddy Riley for suggesting that it was Michael. I understand that he may have been under contract and couldn't disclose the crap that sony was doing..but atleast just say no comment...don't try to convince us that it's him and make yourself look like an idiot when sony themselves reveal that it was fake (which I hope they do soon)..

So, shouldn't we be warned about the other tracks that are alledgedly not real or fully Michael? I don't understand why the release date would be when people started speaking out publicly about any of this. Why not just dispel all now so that there could not be a repeat?

I don't know how this is going to turn out but there is way too many things that are just weird with all of this.

That seems like a logical thing to do, but it did not happen. Maybe someone had something to gain by pushing this particular song--I don't know.

Hmmm..the Cascios maybe?

In all my honesty, I think one the reasons Sony wanted to release Breaking News is because of it's message. It's about the conspiracy against Michael of wanting to destroy him.

If Sony releases something like that so openly, playing on their tv's, surely they're not hiding anything, and they're so innocent.

It would seem likely since the prelimary hearing is in january.

Last edited:

Guys I have wait for many years for a new album, I just really hope that all this thing that you are doing making so much noise will worth it, because I will feel so bad if I don't get the MJ album that I have been waiting for so long!!!

Im scared of what u can cause with all this, I just hope nothing bad happen

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

Thank you so much smooth! :angel:

I understand you. I too have been listening to Michael since the late 1970's and I have witnessed a lot of hurtful things, but this one happening after his death is very painful. I thought all this anxiety would end after his death, but I was proved wrong. It boils down to people having a lack of respect for Michael and tremendous greed.

Thank you. I still feel bad. I was never 100% sure it was Michael but I thought I could hear him in it. Now if this is all true I feel like i let Michael down. I don't know now if I hear something new if it's Michael. I will second guessing myself now. I am worried that this will ruin everything for Michael.

We're all brothers and sisters on this site, we'll lean on each other and get through it! Just remember, "There's nothing that can't be done, if we raise our voice as one"!

SJR

Guys I have wait for many years for a new album, I just really hope that all this thing that you are doing making so much noise will worth it, because I will feel so bad if I don't get the MJ album that I have been waiting for so long!!!

Im scared of what u can cause with all this, I just hope nothing bad happen
It's the same album that we've all been waiting for, but it's about so much more than that now. We have to stand up for what's RIGHT. Michael's not here to fight for himself, so we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back