"Breaking News" All General Discussion Here [Merged]

What do You Think Now???

• Now im Sure Its Michael!!!

Votes: 89 21.4%
  • I Still Think its Not him!!!

Votes: 223 53.7%
  • I now think that its Michael, but still have my doubts!!

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Im Confused!!!!

Votes: 79 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Breaking News" General Discussion Here

yea but how do we know your holding a glass? you said IF, so that indicates you might or might not be holding a glass.
ROFL :lol: Right. I could be holding the new Jason Malachi CD instead. A-hee-hee.

Gotta love how my 'lets be nice to each other, stay positive' posts seem to be washed over with the next scandel....

Listen to yourselves, some of you are becoming the thing we hated so much :-(

Thats not Jason Malachi's real twitter.

WHAT? Of course it is.
Look, it says it is, even on his Myspace.
Plus, he's not a real Celebrity, he ain't that famous, so who would want to create a false Twitter account to pretend to be Jason Malachi? LOL. Nobody.That account has been created long time ago, not just now.

Don't expect it to be verified, because he doesn't have that many followers either.
It IS J.M. real account, period.

Until we have official confirmation its best we all leave the subject for the time being. At the moment the ONLY thing being achieved is fans insulting other fans.

Fake track or not this is NOT what Michael, his family (or dare I say it) the people at SONY would want to see happen.

Emotions are running high, and rightly so, but with that we must remember that the true will always prevail.

We will get our new music, we WILL hear Michael on the radio and be able to buy quality releases in the shops.

Patience.

Amen!

I really pray this song is removed from the album and we get genuine MJ songs on this album from the vault!

Sony has now sayed the track and 2 other tracks will not be on the album.

Its all john mcclains thing. Not sonys.

Lets buy "michael" be glad, and now make it no 1. !

:clapping::punk::clapping:

Yeah let's do that.

I hope SONY remove ALL song that aren't 100 % MJ vocals. Then later they can make a MJ's not final rehearsal songs and put them on there.

MJ had so many great ideas he never finished I would love to hear them, BUT I will not have them presentet as ALL new solo MJ if it really isn't.

ROFL :lol: Right. I could be holding the new Jason Malachi CD instead. A-hee-hee.

I was starting to believe you were holding a glass as well, but now I don't know what to think..

yeah, and especially during his life! They wanted him dead to capitalize his death and make more money without financing videos. Bet they were salivating toward this.....

Also they didn't have anymore faith in him. After History and BOTDF, they tried to pressure him immensely. They wanted radio friendly songs not like in History.... Invincible is the result, and even so I adore this album. Mike was there for extravagant mixing, for extraordinary singing, background vocals, everything is polished perfectly.

History was natural point of musical evolution where Mike was, I've also heard that he composed clasical music. A producer from England has now music for a clasical cd. Sony didn't approach him!

They wanted to box Mike in something 'hot' and radio friendly.... That's why Mike wasn't encouraged to release.... all those years ( exception of course for the trials and year after, he couldnt ) he was rushed to work with hot producers as Will I Am and Akon. And Mike, weakened by trial, harsh critics, he tried and tried..... I think nothing probably notable came out of those collaborations....
Also they were ashamed of his recent appearance/face. All recent musical covers are sketches, or paintings...... Do they think we are that stupid to not observe this???:smilerolleyes:

They made him waste his precious time on Earth with their stupidity. The same with touring and making many many concerts in England.
If Mike wouldn't been pressured to sign that contract, today he would be very much alike, and probably with an album out. :no: The insomnia would have not gotten worse, and Murray would not appear in Mike house. Cause and effect....

Instead of treasuring him, of buying him a record studio on his birthday, encourage to compose and record comfortably, more and more, in his free natural style.... They gave him pressure, stress, bad advices, pushed him in wrong directions ( touring ) making him loosing time with sub par producers. Akon is not on Mike level, Will I am the same....
Now I see that even Teddy Riley is so off......

I completely know NOW who was the real man behind all, even the mixing. Simple, Michael Jackson.

When he is not here, they are doing a mess including Teddy Riley. Ignore the voice for a while and look at the mixing. Where are the REAL instruments?? Where is the extravagant, extraordinary mixing that Mike would have been content with?? :doh:

You have said it now. I agree. Now we know who was behind the great productions--Michael. Sure we see "produced by ----", but there was someone guiding that producer and it was Michael.

You are right. They wasted his time trying to pressure him to do radio friendly songs. Thank God Michael had no interest in "songs with fluffy substances." If he did, they would not have a legacy for them to capitalize on. I wonder if they think about that.

WHAT? Of course it is.
Look, it says it is, even on his Myspace.
Plus, he's not a real Celebrity, he ain't that famous, so who would want to create a false Twitter account to pretend to be Jason Malachi? LOL. Nobody.That account has been created long time ago, not just now.

Don't expect it to be verified, because he doesn't have that many followers either.
It IS J.M. real account, period.

Its not. This is his official twitter:

http://twitter.com/jasonmalachi

There is no space between his names on his official one, and as you can see on his official twitter. No mention of Breaking News.

Lmao are you kidding me? After all these years, it's really not surprising when an MJ development is derailed by something, but this time I gotta give points for originality. A song that sounds so not like Michael Jackson that the majority of listeners question its legitimacy. Who saw that coming? Not I.

It really is ridiculous how hard it always has to be with Michael since the early 90s pretty much. Every other popular artist just has a first single put out (where it's actually them) which is then followed by radio play which is then followed by an album. It's such a foolproof formula. With MJ it's as if every time something really cool is about to happen or in the process of happening, he gets accused of child molestation/goes to war with the record label/gets accused of child molestation/dies. And it's always in perfect timing with a concert or an album release or a major comeback. It's almost funny in a really really sad way, but not in a haha way obviously. I swear, if he wasn't the greatest singer/dancer of all-time his legacy would not have survived this unprecedented amount of bullshit. Because it really just is... unprecedented. Holy cow.

A fake song? Really? Really?

The ONLY thing (and I do mean the only thing) that makes me humor the idea that this might actually be Mike (with his voice modified for whatever reason) is the thought that Sony cannot possibly be this stupid. I can buy the "evil record label" spiel, but I have a hard time buying that these rich corporate people are so UNINTELLIGENT that they could not foresee that fans would catch on. You can be an asshole and still be smart, and I would expect these guys to at least be competent in the brains department. I was linked to this song by a friend who isn't even that big of an MJ fan and even he said it sounded fake. Jesus. Even if it is Michael, it's not really the point anymore because all the fuss and debate about it has pretty much killed it.

I just hope the album DOES have songs I haven't heard before that are undoubtedly Michael Jackson and also that Breaking News isn't the first single. Controversy aside, I think it's a cool song but not first single worthy.

But it's whatever. Michael doesn't even need a new album or anything to cement himself, so anything extra is just icing. If I got even one new MJ song that I really really liked, that'd keep me pretty content for some time.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Corporate a-holes have NO clue about music. Specially Sony. They probably think all that BS happening right now is good.

But all that BS has better not delay the CD. All Sony had to do was be upfront and promote this as either a duet CD or a "Michael and friends" type or call it something like "The Michael Jackson Collaboration collection" and be upfront on who's lending vocals and lyrics.

IS THIS SO HARD SONY? ARRRRGH!

@deebee09: Jason Malachi's real twitter account is this one:

Man, the internet is full of FAKERS.

And can we now please let the whole Jason Malachi issue out of this thread. Comparing his voice with the King of Pop is ridiculous.

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come...

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed

Re: Official Acapella " BREAKING NEWS "- Do you still think its not mike ????

it's got mj and sombody else

All the acapella did for me was reinforce that the person singing the verses is NOT Michael Jackson.

SCREW this Jason guy though, his new album is on his twitter, he's seriously gonna be in the stores with that cd? Sounding like MJ and all? Ridiculous!!!!!

That is a bit harsh. People are entitled to their opinion at the end of the day.What IF it was proven it was Michael? The reason it sounded so unlike him was because of the production etc? It's not like people are deliberately trying to insult him or anything because their opinion differs from yours.

Anyway, hopefully the news of the pulled tracks is true so at least we can finally look forward to some new music.

I do not know if you were on last night, but Smooth gave us an update that his source at Sony said that there is another voice on the song, and that sony was meeting today to investigate this. That is why we now know that the song is not 100% Michael. LTD is RIGHT. He was saying this all along, but was asleep last night when the information came out. Many need to read back some posts and you will find this. There has been some developments in this drama. Smooth has always given us good information in the past, so I am going to go with him.

@deebee09: Jason Malachi's real twitter account is this one:

Man, the internet is full of FAKERS.

And can we now please let the whole Jason Malachi issue out of this thread. Comparing his voice with the King of Pop is ridiculous.

People who think it IS MJ on the track are un-intentionally comparing Michael to Jason Malachi.

I'm confused!

With all due respect, what some of you don't understand, it is not about hating SONY, it is not about there is 50% Michael 50% not!

It is about the fact that we have been expecting Michael Jackson singing without anyone's help to fill in the gaps!

We want to buy a Michael Jackson album, not an album sung by an unknown guy featuring MJ!

And if there is a gap filling, all we ask is to present the song as such! Something like Singer A feat. Michael Jackson or Michael Jackson feat. Singer A. We do not need a substitute and pretend as if we are listening to Michael! It's purely impossible.

It is not about loving or hating this song, it is about telling the complete truth! Who is involved, how and why without trying to make us swallow anything that they release!

Exactly. Remember when 'No Friend of Mine/Gangsta" came out? That was an unfinnished Michael track right? Done to a rap for completion...am I remembering this right? .... The least they could do is mix up these new "Michael" tracks...People accepted Gangsta because we weren't LIED to....it wasn't a 100% michael song...but it was Michael AND tempermental (not Michael and "Michael")...we KNEW what we were gettting. If they want to Mix michael up with someone else, they need to not lie to us.....turn it into a remix, maybe give them to bigger names to remix. Rihanna could do a good job remixing something for a poppy sound and usher as well. Just like other rappers can remix their own versions to make it more hip hop....it would come out sounding awesome and we'd know what we were getting and still be excited. Michael is gone, that's a fact. It absolutely sucks that we won't get any genuinely 100% Michael produced music anymore, but that's a fact we have to accept. at this point I'd be perfectly happy getting big name remixes FEATURING Michael.......... But the final point is this: Tons of fans are saying it's Michael, more are saying it's not.....in the end, with all the different reasons of opinions, the majority of us will have our pride hurt because the majority of us will be at least a little wrong in our logic. There's too much contradicting "evidance" for ANYTHING to be taken as 'evidance' so we should all stop hurting ourselves over this and just ignore it until it passes. I can't imagine a business as large as sony doing something THIS risky, but then Sony messes up. We'll just have to see.

I do not know if you were on last night, but Smooth gave us an update that his source at Sony said that there is another voice on the song, and that sony was meeting today to investigate this. That is why we now know that the song is not 100% Michael. LTD is RIGHT. He was saying this all along, but was asleep last night when the information came out. Many need to read back some posts and you will find this. There has been some developments in this drama. Smooth has always given us good information in the past, so I am going to go with him.

You mean i've been arguing my point all this time when Smooth gave an update stating that last night?

How has this been missed?

I respect Smooth dearly. But the estate has poisoned the water that Sony drank. There is no Michael on that track. PERIOD.

I have no idea how things have developed, apart from smooth's update.

Someone posted that Breaking News will be removed from the album, is it true?

If we only could forget about this and get the single & album with songs like DYKWYCA, where we can easily tell it's really Michael! :timer:

Haha the higher pitched version sounds TOTALLY like Michael. And I like the high pitched version better :p

I bet anything that the reason it doesn't sound like him is because they put all this extra stuff on the track and it sounds too electronic for people to recognize lol.

The melody is pretty sweet, I like it. The lyrics are very eerie, that's for sure. Sony's brilliant way of milking more money because of the controversy of it all :p

As for if its REALLY him or not, after hearing the high pitched version, I definitely think it is. But I've been fooled by Jason so...meh. I guess we'll never know :p I appreciate the song though! LOL

(and yes I did just pop out of no where lol)
That's great! I missed your JD siggys and avatar :lol: :hug:

The part about literally deleting Michael jackson demo's to make room for fakes terrifies me.
Me too. Why on earth would anyone do that!

Like I said earlier in this thread...

Many fans need time to realize Michael wanted to sound differently on this record. That's all and it's not even sth new for MJ. He did not only change his appearance throughout the years (you can't simply ignore this), he also changed his vocal abilities and style from album to album and each time his voice and the way he sung has changed.
Did you hear "This Is It"? Haven't you noticed it sounds like nothing on THRILLER or BAD, but it has been recorded BETWEEN these two albums.

Did you hear "One More Chance"? Back in 2003 many fans first thought it was a completely new song from 2003, HOWEVER it was recorded during the INVINCIBLE recording sessions. His voice however sounded completely different on this recording when compared to other tracks on INVINCIBLE.

Can you remember the release of "We've Had Enough" in 2004? Again some fans thought it was new song from 2004, HOWEVER it was actually recorded in 1999 and post-production took place in 2000. It was even the FIRST collaboration with Rodney Jerkins. Yeah, even before they recorded "You Rock My World".

Did you really expect a 2007 track by MJ with the same INVINCIBLE-era voice, style and pronunciation.

Guys, this is a STUDIO recording with a new production and some new effects on his voice to polish it.
Michael can't sing LIVE like that. He could not even sing "You Rock My World" LIVE the way he did it on the album INVINCIBLE (just take a look at the MSG concerts from September 2001).
But some of you seem to ignore this.

This is a modern production and that's why it's just a teaser to the album. The first single will be a different song, to be premiered soon.

Welcome back to reality. Stop arguing with other fans please and also please stop these ridiculous "Sony is phony. Let's boycott the new album"-projects. How embarrasing is this...

What's wrong with those fans? Can't they accept even Michael liked new ideas and techniques sometimes?

Official Acapella? where I can listen?

^ It's felt like the twilight zone.

For those who are interested, I spoke with my source on the phone for over 30 minutes tonight regarding this whole mess. This is coming straight from Sony: the vocals are over 50% not MJ's, they did hire an impersonator to run over the majority of MJ's pre-existing vocals and tried to hide it with production.

The remaining Cascio tracks including "Monster" are all in the same boat with some MJ vocals and some imposter vocals. There will be a big meeting tomorrow at Sony where they will discuss the future of this album. More to come..

That is Smooth's post from last night. Keep in mind he has been right about the album so far.

Re: Why Breaking News could be a blessing in disguise

Do you really believe that Sony are going to lose face and admit that these songs are fake?

I can't imagine that. I reckon they're going to release "Michael" with the Cascio tracks as planned.

Unfortunately.

Korgnex, again someone I respect very much. And I know what you're saying. But we can't ignore how these tracks came about. We can't ignore Tarryl's comments about destroyed hard drives and files. Malachi has gone missing. There's something shaddy going on.

All of those facts came AFTER we all already recognized with our own judgement that these tracks were fraud.

Right now it's Sony/The Estate's word VS. us, the family, common sense.

You talk about MJ changing his style. As different as his eras are, NEVER ONCE have we questioned the authenticity of a Michael Jackson track. Not once.

:clapping::punk::clapping:

Yeah let's do that.

I hope SONY remove ALL song that aren't 100 % MJ vocals. Then later they can make a MJ's not final rehearsal songs and put them on there.

MJ had so many great ideas he never finished I would love to hear them, BUT I will not have them presentet as ALL new solo MJ if it really isn't.

No let's not do that.....i ask WHY?!!! Someone says something and peolpe believe it right away. WHO and WHERE does it say that it's Cascio and NOT Sony? Where is this confirmed? I sure do wanna know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back